need help PH/PCT

prsambo108

Awards
Im 5'8 155lb and new to the game this will be my first time and i want to get it right. Im about 15% body fat would like to cut that to 10 or 12 and stack about 10lb of lean mass. I workout everyday with lil gains now have this belly fat that wont go away. I got my self some stano 200 for my ph but idk what to do for my cycle assist serm and pct any advice?

my goal to to increase my cardio with insanity and to cut more weight running isn't doing the trick anymore

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 5'8 190 and 14% bf and I never touched a PH yet....you have a lot of natural growth left dude

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My advice is eat some nutrient dense food...

prsambo108

Awards
thank you for your tips but non have answered any of my questions.

real tips / advice only

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your diet is shiit. That's a real tip.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
At your stats, using a ph to cut is like using a meat cleaver to make sushi...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHA. He could easily eat clean and gain 10lbs of muscle in 2 months maybe or a month if he is getting noob gains. I have a strange feeling he doesn't lift alot 155lbs is rather small.

At your stats, using a ph to cut is like using a meat cleaver to make sushi...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about 155 when I ran my first ph.

I don't regret it, wish I knew what I know now, but still happy with the outcome.

But I was also about 10%bf

prsambo108

Awards
i eat chicken 3 times a day cuz thats all any soldiers gets to eat.

prsambo108

Awards
anyone that knows what they are doing is welcome to help. please note that i forgot to put my diet plan in my first post my fault. and don't assume that i have a ****ty diet if u didn't ask if i have one or not.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
You need to give a background on yourself if you expect reasonable advice.
1. How long have you been lifting?
2. How is your diet?
3. What is your training regimen?
4. What other non PH supplements have you taken/are taking?
5. How old are you?

First and foremost if you are in fact in the army you need to be aware of what your random drug tests are testing for. When I was stationed in Texas, they tested for steroid metabolites. A pro hormone could easily pop you a positive drug test.

Rarely will a forum veteran give you the answer you seek directly because the information you seek is already on this forum. Hint: Manbeasts PCT post in his forum signature. You can also research posts by Gerbil and Airborne42 as they have posted many times on subjects such as this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You need to give a background on yourself if you expect reasonable advice.
1. How long have you been lifting?
2. How is your diet?
3. What is your training regimen?
4. What other non PH supplements have you taken/are taking?
5. How old are you?

First and foremost if you are in fact in the army you need to be aware of what your random drug tests are testing for. When I was stationed in Texas, they tested for steroid metabolites. A pro hormone could easily pop you a positive drug test.

Rarely will a forum veteran give you the answer you seek directly because the information you seek is already on this forum. Hint: Manbeasts PCT post in his forum signature. You can also research posts by Gerbil and Airborne42 as they have posted many times on subjects such as this.
Word