noob needs 1-ad questions

heyslick62

Awards
first of all im a 21 year old male that weighs 172 and is 6 foot tall. ive been trying to do some research on 1-ad before i buy it and would like to ask people some questions. ive heard of people losing their sex drive when they get off this stuff, is this true and could it be avoided by taking low dosages instead of the max on the label? i know this is a stupid question but what percent of people that use 1-ad have side affects, would you guess? ive read that when you get off a cycle your hormone levels are low and that theres stuff you can take to raise them back up, what do you guys take? im interested in 1-ad and dont wanna shut down testosterone production. people also take 1-ad with like 4-ad usually i see but would i be fine taking just 1-ad? criticizing is welcomed and info too. dont flame me bc im asking noob questions. thanks, justin

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not gonna flame man but there is TONS of info out there use the search button READ THE STICKIES you'll learn about PCT (post cycle therapy) so you can jump start your natural test production after your cycle

1-ad will decrease your sex drive and increase lethargy stacking 4-ad with it will prevent both of those things to a noticible extent

i would not suggest taking less than the max on the label as the max on the label is what most consider a minimum dosage

first cycle:
week 1 1-ad 300 mg/day, 4-ad transdermally 300mg/day
week 2-6 1-ad 600mg/day, 4-ad trans 600 mg/day

pct weeks 7-8 40mg nolva/day
pct weeks 9-10 20 mg nolva/day

do yourself a big favor though and use the search button and do A TON of research you asked a lot of questions (which is good you aren't jumping right in to putting a chemical in your body you know little about) but i think you need more research before you actually use it although buy what you need for the cycle soon before the ban wait until you've finished your reseach to start

good luck man (search button is your friend)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh and MOST importantly don't start using PH/AAS until your diet is properly in check 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of body mass, at least 3000-3500 cals depending on your goals, make sure you're getting proper rest and make sure you're training is in check (i.e. NOT overtraining) otherwise taking the PH will be tantamount to flushing your money down the toilet (in which case PM me and i'll give you an address to send the money ;))

at 6' and your age you should be able to get over 172 naturally

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glenihan is right on brother, do some research and then see if you have more questions.

heyslick62

Awards
yea my diet is pretty good. training is no longer than an hour and im on the hit program. i use to be what i thought in shape and ripped at 178 until i got in a car wreck and lost my wrestling scholarship. that was 2 years ago and im trying to research whats new since ive been out of the picture, gains have been coming but not as fast as they use to be. im gonna order some and research it more then if not ill just sell it to one of you guys maybe. my weight is 175 sorry, when i started i was about 156 muscle has come nice but not really any strength in my chest (i dont overtrain and work out my delts and tri's, and other chest workouts). its not my workout im pretty sure, im up to date on this stuff. thanks for info and your right i should have used the seach but theres a lot of stuff to look at and im trying to get an idea of where to start studying. thanks, justin

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
dude your 21 years old and you need PHs to get over 172? if you can't make natural gains at your age your in for a dissapointment.

skoal

Awards
You say that the strength hasn't come, but at your age you should see strength gains coming if your training and diet are in check. Even off a cycle I still can put a few pounds on most exercise every couple of weeks, and I've walked this earth a mite bit longer than 21 years. I'd never tell any one not to try PHs, except for someone who's under 21 and I wouldn't recommend most of them to women, but try asking around for advice on training. I haven't been around this board long but from what I've seen, the guys here are pretty helpful and defintely pretty knowledgable.

Good luck!

heyslick62

Awards
yea you guys are right i just would like to try something that could maybe help my out with my progress, isnt that why you guys are taking it? i never said i needed ph's to get over 172, im looking at it as it might help me on my progress.

heres my workout for you guys
day 1
chest i do 2 warm ups (really light weight) 15 times, 3 sets of of 4-6 reps
2 sets of 4-6 on chest
1 set of pull overs 6 times
tri's
dips 3x10
skull crushers 2 sets of 4-6
cable extensions 2 sets of 4-6
triceps extensions 1 set of 6 reps
day 2
back
close grip pull ups 2 sets of 10
lat pull downs 2 sets of 4-6 reps
bent over rows 1 set of 4-6 reps
bi's
standing barbell curls 2 sets of 4-6
incline hammer curls 2 sets of 4-6
concentration curls 1 set of 4-6
forearms
1 set of barbell curls i usually do 2-3 sets of about 10-12 reps
day 3 off
day 4
legs
squats with barbell 2 sets of light warm ups then 2 sets of 4-6
leg presses 2 sets of 4-6 reps
legs extensions 1 sets of 4-6 reps
leg curls 1 set of 4-6 reps
standing calf raises 2-3 sets of 8 reps
day 5
shoulders
military presses 3 sets of 4-6 reps
lateral raises 2 sets of 4-6 reps
traps 2-3 sets of 8
day 6 and 7 off
diet is 3-4 eggs in the morning on whole wheat or with hat free cheese
i eat about 5 chicken breats a day that have 40 grams of protein
i pig out of brown rice
eat a little peanut butter when i watch tv
salads and fruits thru the day
im on vitamins and take flax seed oil

tell me whats going wrong nothin that i can see, im just curious about ph's for the same reason your taking it. to put on mass. thanks, justin

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro good luck with everything and if the gains have slowed a bit uses the world's best anabolic -- food just eat more

also i'm telling ya man add deadlifts to your back workout in my opinion they are the single best exercise to put on mass they've really helped my back get a lot larger

try to keep a 40/40/20 split in your diet if you can (protein/carbs/fat) if you're bulking, however, (and it sounds like you're an ecto) just eat and eat and eat its fuel for growth

on a side note yeah some people use PH/AAS to speed along progress, but others (and i fall into this group) think they should be used to push past NATURAL barriers once you hit them

you seem to have a good attitude about this stuff though man so just keep researching and train hard

heyslick62

Awards
i wanna take ph's but the more i read the more i gotta force my self not to. the side effects suck and i dont think its worth the risk. yes i am ecto. its just hard getting back in the gym and watching people pushing like 225 and you use to do 4x5's with that, it bums ya out. i guess ill just see a spurt naturally sometime soon. thanks everyone and sorry to waste your guys time. later, justin

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your head to the ground, and keep plugging away. Before you know it you will be a lot further ahead than you once were. Bodybuliding, or just lifting weights in general, are a way of life it doesn't happen overnight.

skoal

Awards
Heyslick,
It sounds like you're on the right road with your training and diet. But I agree with glenihen. Try and take yourself as far as possible without PH, the when you add them in you'll see a nice steady growth. Don't get me wrong, I'm not discouraging any one from using them but I know a few guys who use AAS and it's more of an excuse to not trin hard and watch their diet. But your diet sounds like it's in great shape ( how can you eat all that chicken, YUCK). The only comment I'd make about your diet is to maybe switch from chicken to beef. The extra calories probably won't hurt you.

You're probably not over-training so that's not a concern, but get those deadlifts in there and really work at pushing your squat poundage up. Here's a little routine that really helped me:
Day 1
Squats work up to one heavy set of 5
leg press 3x8
leg curls 3x8
a couple sets of calves
I find it best to do legs at the beginning of the week. After that the rest of the week is a breeze.

Day 2
Bench work up to one heavy set of 5
rack press 3x3 with the pins set about 4-6 inches above your chest
flyes 3x10
dips 3x6
lying db extensions 3x6
Keep a day between your squat and bech workout. A hard day of squats takes a lot out of you.

Day 3
deadlift work up to one heavy set of 5
bent rows 3x6
pulldowns or chins 3x8
shrugs 3x10
barbell curl 3x6
hammer curl 3x6

day 4
military press 1x6
side raises 3x8
db press 3x8
This is kind of an easy day. I didn't really hang and bang on this day due to bad shoulders.

Best lifts:
Squat 500 for 5 (and they were deep squats)
deadlift 485 for 5
bench 315 for 5
Except for the bench the lifts were done at a body weight of 180lbs. If I can get there, you can too. Keep up the good work!!!

heyslick62

Awards
yea that chicken is getting to me, same with eating eggs every morning. you mean steak beef? ill have to buy some of that next pay day (ive just stocked up on chicken). i think a problem ive been having is working out too fast, ive been concentrating on moving weights slower so i dont use momentum (sp?) i think that is why im not gaining strength. next week ill do my legs first (already did chest, first day of the week for me is sunday). one thing thats werid is i can military press as much as i can almost bench. how tall are you? thanks for the routine ill give it a try and see how i feel, justin

skoal

Awards
I'm 5'8", 205 lbs and about 14% body fat and 36 years old. Want to get that bf down so I'm thinking about possibly a cutting cycle. Any one have any suggestions? I know it's the wrong time of year for a cutting cycle and could easily be talked into a bulking cycle. Has any one stack 4-AD with 19-Nor? If so, what results did you get? I'd be going with a transdermal. Also, I have some 1-AD, has any one tried that as a transdermal?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dont' use 1-ad trans its meant to be orally active if you wanna use a trans use 1-test (what 1-ad converts to) and stack with some 4-ad to combat the sides of lethargy and decreased libidio

skoal

Awards
Thanks glenihan. Are the sides and results with 1-test pretty much the same as 1-AD? I have about 11 grams of 1-AD but was looking at placing an order and thinking a transdermal 1-test might be a better buy. I'm open to suggestions for stacks before I order and might be willing to give pinning a try (although I'll need a good excuse up front in case I have to go to the doc for an abcess on my ass).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
your best option is DEFINITELY to pin 1-test cyp 1-ad is effective however and sides and results will be the same as 1-test when you equate the dosing as 1-ad converts to 1-test i.e. assuming a 40% conversion to 1-test 600mg a day of 1-ad should produce the same results of 240mg 1-test

RecklaZ

Awards
I've also turned 21 and was planning on combining 1AD and 4AD. I know us young ones really don't need it but i've been patiently waiting a year to try prohormones. Do you guys recommend a diff combination for me other then 1-AD 4-AD? I was planning on taking M1T but thanks to the many posts i read about it its not recommended for PH beginners like me.

skoal

Awards
I tried M1T but can't say I was overly impressed with it. I've done 1-AD at 600mg/day and 4-AD at 1200 mg a day and had some pretty nice results. I don't know how others made out with it but it did seem to give me a nice bone dry appearence. But the 1-AD does have one nasty side effect. If you don't know about either do a search or just try it (but you might have a hard time explaining it to your girlfriend).

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I've also turned 21 and was planning on combining 1AD and 4AD. I know us young ones really don't need it but i've been patiently waiting a year to try prohormones. Do you guys recommend a diff combination for me other then 1-AD 4-AD? I was planning on taking M1T but thanks to the many posts i read about it its not recommended for PH beginners like me.
I don't recommend PHs at 21 but if you are going to do it go with a 1-test/4-AD transdermal. It's cheaper and more effective. There is no need to get fancy on your first cycle. I've done a ton of cycles and I'm still going to use 1-test/4-ad as the base of my upcoming cycle.

kojie

Awards
bump
yes yes 1-test/4ad rocks.. add a couple of ph/ps here and there and it makes a big difference

skoal

Awards
Npursuit,
What are you going to add to the stack. I'm awaitin delivery of sutff. I'm going to do:
1-test 400 mg/day
4-ad 400 mg/day
3-alpha 100 mg/day
all as transdermals.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Npursuit,
What are you going to add to the stack. I'm awaitin delivery of sutff. I'm going to do:
1-test 400 mg/day
4-ad 400 mg/day
3-alpha 100 mg/day
all as transdermals.
I'm going to run
wk 1-6 1-test/4-ad
wk 1-2 m1t
wk 3-6 m5aa

skoal

Awards
NPursuit,
I ordered everything, mixed it up. The 1-test mixed really nicely. I kept it on the low end, about 50mg/ml. I used it for a day and a half and had a pretty nasty reaction to it. At night on the first day my lower lip swelled up a little. On the morning of the second day my lower lip was normal but my upper lip swelled to double it's size and broke out in hives. I've asked around and found some other people had trouble with it too. To make things worse it seemed to be an effective ph. My agression levels went up and so did my weights. Let's say, it was a bummer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NPursuit,
I ordered everything, mixed it up. The 1-test mixed really nicely. I kept it on the low end, about 50mg/ml. I used it for a day and a half and had a pretty nasty reaction to it. At night on the first day my lower lip swelled up a little. On the morning of the second day my lower lip was normal but my upper lip swelled to double it's size and broke out in hives. I've asked around and found some other people had trouble with it too. To make things worse it seemed to be an effective ph. My agression levels went up and so did my weights. Let's say, it was a bummer.
Sounds like your are allergic to 1-test like so many others. Since you have 4ad, and 3-alpha pick up an oral like m14add, and substitute it with the 1-test. The 3-alpha should keep the bloat down, and you should get some really nice strength gains from it and the m14add. Just something to consider.

skoal

Awards
I've used M1T before and had no problem. I know the methyl does change some

of the action. I'm guessing I just can't use it as a transdermal. I guess I was lucky
that it was just my lips that swelled up and not my throut.