Prolactin gyno help, please chime in./:

worm212

Awards
Okay guys,
I finished a Superdrol start to Epi finish cycle around 5 weeks ago.

I just cycled off the Nolva last week and am currently taking DAA and an anti-estrogen/test booster (erase) for 2 additional weeks.

And now I'm having an estrogen rebound?
It is prolactin gyno, fluid comes out when I squeeze them. It's not pouring out or anything, but little droplets form at the tip. I did it twice to make sure, and haven't since, (don't want to aggravate it).

There is no sensitivity what do ever.

This is really strange seeing that neither of the compounds I ran are progesterones? nor do they aromatize? Am I correct?

What should I do?

Start back on the Nolva and see if it subsides?
Run B6 along with the anti-E?

This is very unusual for me. I have ran several cycles and this is a first. I have no clue what happened.

PCT was
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
DAA: 3G everyday for 6 weeks
Erase: week 2-6

What did I do wrong?
Or is this just **** luck?

worm212

Awards
Bump. Sorry, I can't look up what to do guys, or i wouldnt have made this thread. My Internet browser is ****ed up so all I have is this app, but nothing shows up when I search ****, idk.
My phone is a piece of ****.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Probably should look into cabergoline- 0.25mg 2x a week, it is used clinically for high prolactin levels, don't overdose thinking more=better, being a dopamine agonist, it can have adverse effect such as stimulating vomitting

worm212

Awards
Probably should look into cabergoline- 0.25mg 2x a week, it is used clinically for high prolactin levels, don't overdose thinking more=better, being a dopamine agonist, it can have adverse effect such as stimulating vomitting
Alright thank you.
I've been looking into caber.
Can you think of any other option my friend?

It's really expensive, and I'm a bit broke do to my last cycle./:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
$40 for 20 weeks worth is not expensive at all.

worm212

Awards
$40 for 20 weeks worth is not expensive at all.
Man, I have not been able to find it that cheap anywhere.

I really wish I knew you source dude.

That price would be great.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
he is talking research grade, which I would not trust as far as I could throw it. But I suppose some RC sites are actually legit......pharm grade? yes it will cost you an arm and a leg....better to use natural supplement alternatives unless you are on some serious AAS like tren or deca or what have you....You figure natural supplements you can get at nutraplanet should work for natty products and PH/designers......

worm212

Awards
he is talking research grade, which I would not trust as far as I could throw it. But I suppose some RC sites are actually legit......pharm grade? yes it will cost you an arm and a leg....better to use natural supplement alternatives unless you are on some serious AAS like tren or deca or what have you....You figure natural supplements you can get at nutraplanet should work for natty products and PH/designers......
What do you suggest?

Which natural supplements would you recommend?

Would that be a good idea man?

Also, will this subside sooner or later. Or is this something that sticks around?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
we actually just went over this yesterday in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198822-beastdrol-killing-gyno.html

personally I think AAS = use ancillary DRUGS..... PH/designer/natty = use Natural/legal ancillary's. just my opinion though. the effectiveness/potency on the pharm drugs will be better of course, but do you want to use a serious drug if you don't have to and natural alternatives might work? these anti-prolactin drugs like parlodel and caber have some serious possible side effects.....

worm212

Awards
we actually just went over this yesterday in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198822-beastdrol-killing-gyno.html

personally I think AAS = use ancillary DRUGS..... PH/designer/natty = use Natural/legal ancillary's. just my opinion though. the effectiveness/potency on the pharm drugs will be better of course, but do you want to use a serious drug if you don't have to and natural alternatives might work? these anti-prolactin drugs like parlodel and caber have some serious possible side effects.....
Alright thank you man.

So do you think p-5-p would be good?

How do I dose it, of you don't mind?

I will try that, and if it doesn't work I will buy caber.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been taking a few hundred mgs of the P-5-P and 1-1.5 grams 1-carboxy I think?(I'm using an NP LCLT scoop so not sure exactly how much I'm taking since I'm not sure how accurate LCLT is to 1-carboxy when measured) and two caps of the NOW L-dopa. I just came off of DAA and had aggravated my gyno, plus I have been using trenazone for a month as well. So I just used all three, they are cheap enough.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think we need a sticky on DAA and prolactin induced gyno :D....lotta questions about this subject popping up lately. Either that or the guys in supp section need to start warning folks about this possible side effect when suggesting DAA.....

worm212

Awards
I think we need a sticky on DAA and prolactin induced gyno :D....lotta questions about this subject popping up lately. Either that or the guys in supp section need to start warning folks about this possible side effect when suggesting DAA.....
I agree with you man.

I really appreciate all of the help, thank you!

Also, did the DAA cause you to have prolactin gyno as well?

How is that combination working for you?

Also, how do I know when to stop taking it? After the fluid stops coming out when I squeeze my nipples?

Sorry for so many question my friend, I am just not educated on the subject, seeing that I didn't think it would be a problem.
I would have looked it up.

Once again, thank you man.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I agree with you man.

I really appreciate all of the help, thank you!

Also, did the DAA cause you to have prolactin gyno as well?

How is that combination working for you?

Also, how do I know when to stop taking it? After the fluid stops coming out when I squeeze my nipples?

Sorry for so many question my friend, I am just not educated on the subject, seeing that I didn't think it would be a problem.
I would have looked it up.

Once again, thank you man.
for some reason, nobody warns about the danger of prolactin gyno from DAA.....and they make like its not happening and ignore any posts about it. I suppose since 90% of the posters are reps, and their company's sell DAA? not sure. maybe its just ignorance or they were not affected this way so its not like they would report the side effect. but anyways, I was taking AHv3 and I expected for my pre-existing gyno to reduce at least a little bit, but it actually stayed the same and maybe got worse over 7-8 weeks....I was also taking an AI (erase) at high doses during that time....so I KNOW it was the DAA and prolactin. But I dropped the DAA a while back, and I am taking some DHT type PH's right now again along with the anti-prolactin supps, and it seems to be helping. I suppose you should just keep taking everything until it goes away, and for a while afterwards for good measure, then hope it doesn't come back. I'll only take DAA in PCT from now on, and take it with all the prolactin supps for sure, see what happens.

Mafesto31

Awards
for some reason, nobody warns about the danger of prolactin gyno from DAA.....and they make like its not happening and ignore any posts about it. I suppose since 90% of the posters are reps, and their company's sell DAA? not sure. maybe its just ignorance or they were not affected this way so its not like they would report the side effect. but anyways, I was taking AHv3 and I expected for my pre-existing gyno to reduce at least a little bit, but it actually stayed the same and maybe got worse over 7-8 weeks....I was also taking an AI (erase) at high doses during that time....so I KNOW it was the DAA and prolactin. But I dropped the DAA a while back, and I am taking some DHT type PH's right now again along with the anti-prolactin supps, and it seems to be helping. I suppose you should just keep taking everything until it goes away, and for a while afterwards for good measure, then hope it doesn't come back. I'll only take DAA in PCT from now on, and take it with all the prolactin supps for sure, see what happens.
Something similar happened to me as well. I got prolactin sides from a beastdrol cycle and attacked it with the otc supp cabergolean and Formastane. It seemed to work...but while running AHv3 the sides returned near the end. I took the same moa but months later I can squeeze and get a tiny drop. If I leave it alone it leaves me alone. Lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Something similar happened to me as well. I got prolactin sides from a beastdrol cycle and attacked it with the otc supp cabergolean and Formastane. It seemed to work...but while running AHv3 the sides returned near the end. I took the same moa but months later I can squeeze and get a tiny drop. If I leave it alone it leaves me alone. Lol
yeah this seems like an epidemic all of a sudden :D.....also some people are getting confused between the OTC you took (cabergolean) and actual cabergoline (the Drug).

worm212

Awards
So you ran another cycle without your prolactin gyno being completely gone or what?

Or did you start another cycle after nothing was coming out of your nipples?

Well I'll give that a go, I'll take the P-5-P along with the other thing you mentioned and see if it helps.

Would it be a bad idea to run another cycle of the prolactin gyno was still present?

Not saying I'm going to anytime soon, but for a future reference.

I am going to drop the DAA. That sucks that I took all the suitable safety measures to prevent gyno rebound, and get gyno from a testosterone booster lol nice.

worm212

Awards
So are you just living with it at the moment, and just not aggravating it?

Because like I said, there is no sensitivity what sp ever, and nipples aren't that puffy, I just have the tiny drops.

Mafesto31

Awards
So are you just living with it at the moment, and just not aggravating it?

Because like I said, there is no sensitivity what sp ever, and nipples aren't that puffy, I just have the tiny drops.
Yes and I'm experiencing the same as you. If it becomes a problem I'll jump on some caber. I take b5 & b6 but haven't noticed much.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So you ran another cycle without your prolactin gyno being completely gone or what?

Or did you start another cycle after nothing was coming out of your nipples?

Well I'll give that a go, I'll take the P-5-P along with the other thing you mentioned and see if it helps.

Would it be a bad idea to run another cycle of the prolactin gyno was still present?

Not saying I'm going to anytime soon, but for a future reference.

I am going to drop the DAA. That sucks that I took all the suitable safety measures to prevent gyno rebound, and get gyno from a testosterone booster lol nice.
it was pre-existing gyno.....just got aggravated a little with the DAA....I was supposed to be cutting and losing BF and ridding the gyno....but it stayed the same and/or got worse. Once I dropped the DAA and started taking anti-prolactin supps on this new cycle and continued cutting cals the gyno started getting better. The cycle I am on now has two DHT type PH's in it, those actually help with gyno. trenazone can cause rises in prolactin so I am taking prolactin supps for that and to maybe help get rid of the pre-existing gyno I had going in.......

worm212

Awards
it was pre-existing gyno.....just got aggravated a little with the DAA....I was supposed to be cutting and losing BF and ridding the gyno....but it stayed the same and/or got worse. Once I dropped the DAA and started taking anti-prolactin supps on this new cycle and continued cutting cals the gyno started getting better. The cycle I am on now has two DHT type PH's in it, those actually help with gyno. trenazone can cause rises in prolactin so I am taking prolactin supps for that and to maybe help get rid of the pre-existing gyno I had going in.......
Alright thank you so much for your help!

So I shouldn't run another cycle until it is completely gone?
or until It is not as bad?

worm212

Awards
Yes and I'm experiencing the same as you. If it becomes a problem I'll jump on some caber. I take b5 & b6 but haven't noticed much.
Alright, thank you for your insight man. Much appreciated.

Will you wait until its completely gone until you cycle again or what?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Alright thank you so much for your help!

So I shouldn't run another cycle until it is completely gone?
or until It is not as bad?
thats more of a personal choice, if it won't go completely away then you'd never be able to cycle again :D....you can always cycle stuff that counteracts estrogen and prolactin though, or is "neutral"....don't take anything that would aggravate it....that may be the best you can do, and USUALLY it will go away eventually provided you do your best to antagonize estrogen and prolactin and don't aggravate the situation....

Mafesto31

Awards
Alright, thank you for your insight man. Much appreciated.

Will you wait until its completely gone until you cycle again or what?
No I'm actually about to start a test/dbol cycle with all of the necessary support supplements of course ;)

worm212

Awards
thats more of a personal choice, if it won't go completely away then you'd never be able to cycle again :D....you can always cycle stuff that counteracts estrogen and prolactin though, or is "neutral"....don't take anything that would aggravate it....that may be the best you can do, and USUALLY it will go away eventually provided you do your best to antagonize estrogen and prolactin and don't aggravate the situation....
Alrighty, I like your way of thinking. :D

I'll give the P-5-P a go, and if it doesn't work so well, I'll pick up some caber.

Thank you for all of the help! I really appreciate it!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Alrighty, I like your way of thinking. :D

I'll give the P-5-P a go, and if it doesn't work so well, I'll pick up some caber.

Thank you for all of the help! I really appreciate it!
Also use the Mucuna/L-Dopa (NOW has it, so it should be in the nutrition store or online) ...take 2 of those a day, and maybe 200mg of the P-5-P....just the B-6 alone might not do the job, the L-dopa is legit for sure though. make sure to give that a shot before trying the caber.

worm212

Awards
Also use the Mucuna/L-Dopa (NOW has it, so it should be in the nutrition store or online) ...take 2 of those a day, and maybe 200mg of the P-5-P....just the B-6 alone might not do the job, the L-dopa is legit for sure though. make sure to give that a shot before trying the caber.
Alright man, appreciate it. :D

So how many capsules of the P-5-P would that equal out too?

Just so I know how many bottles to buy. :)