H-Drol 75mg vs 100mg?

jpg0923

Awards
I'm starting an H-Drol cycle next week. I've tried searching different forums for an answer to this, but didn't find anything that answered my questions. I was set on doing a 50/50/75/100/100/100 cycle, but after doing the math I realized that would require me to buy 3 bottles, and leave me 47 pills left over.. So I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on how much different a 50/50/75/75/75/75 cycle would be. I've read that if I'm going to take 50x2 weeks and 75x3 weeks it's not worth doing 100mg on the last week which would only leave me with one pill left over which seems ideal.. Thoughts?

Also - for PCT I'm going to take Torem/PCT Assist, but I've read you should continue taking Cycle Assist throughout the cycle as well as the PCT in addition to PCT Assist. If I buy two bottles of cycle assist I can do 8/day for 6 weeks, I'll have enough left for 8/day for 18 days which is 2.5 weeks. If I buy two bottles and take the cycle assist for 6 weeks, then finish the second bottle in my first 2.5 weeks of PCT will that work? I'm not completely opposed to spending the extra money, it just seems wasteful to have so much left over.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MAny things seem ideal when you do the math. Real pratice is the real bitch

Ok, a little advise, as I'm currently in the same situation as you (considering bouying my 3rd bottle right now).
First, the 50mg dose,.. good for 1st timers. But the lower dose is more to asses tollerance . sides then anything.
I took a little HD-50 years ago, no sides.
I started at 75 for the first week.
I bumped to 100mg the 2nd week and still no sides. As a matter of fact, I've never had such a "relax" , side free cycle in my life on this stuff.
I COULD go up to 125 - 150 but there isn't much need. At day ~15-20 I managed to pull bench numbers I didn't know I could do, like going from 235 x 8 to 275 x 8 and then 300 x 6 ... My point is it takes a while to kick in, and you will have to assess for yourself your limits.

Personally, I AM going to get the 3rd bottle, as I'd really like to do the full 6 weeks (even if I have some left over, which, I have no clue what I'd do with it seeing as it's a poor kickstart to another cycle based on time to kick in and such)
As a COST effective aas, .. for first or 2nd time use, if you can gain weight on it early, then maybe it's good for you. For myself, it takes so long to kick in and the duration it takes FOR ME to complete a cycle, I wouldn't do it again.
IF you can get something out of it sooner then I can, maybe you could have a very sucessfull cycle at 2 bottles.

This really is just the long way of saying there is no correct answer, you need to see..
1) When (how long it takes) you begin to respond
2) What dose you get the best results at with no/little sides
3) how long you are going to ride it out for.

Sadly, you have to personally try it for yourself to determine these things.

jpg0923

Awards
Thanks man, someone else suggested I get helladrol which comes with more caps so that sounds like the solution for me. Do you have any advice on the second half of the original post? About Cycle Assist for 2.5 weeks out of 4 during the PCT? Like I said, I'll also be running PTC Assist and Torem. One last question just came up for me as well, are you using Lean FX for PCT?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could have purchased a single bottle of helladrol and ran 50/75/75/75/100/100 or even 75/75/75/75/100/100. I bumped up to 100 mg and have not had any additional sides but everyone is different.

EDIT: The above post was not there when I started typing this lol. Yeah hella is great because it give you so many cycle options due to the amount of pills.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
For first timers I still recommend 75mg to start, 50mg is a waste. 100-150mg could possible bring on more sides/gains, but that depends on person to person. I really don't see the need to go 100+mg unless 75mg not really working for you, but you got to remember take a good 3-4 weeks to kick in :)

I might run my h-plex that I have found in my draws for 5 weeks at 75mg.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, someone else suggested I get helladrol which comes with more caps so that sounds like the solution for me. Do you have any advice on the second half of the original post? About Cycle Assist for 2.5 weeks out of 4 during the PCT? Like I said, I'll also be running PTC Assist and Torem. One last question just came up for me as well, are you using Lean FX for PCT?
For the cycle assist, I think your fine with what you have and the way your running it. Nothing really wrong with a number of ways to do it either.

Many people's PCT will be different, I am not using Lean FX. I am using PES erase for cortisol, among an array of other things

7krash7

Awards
100mg of hella was perfect for me, i tried to bump it up to 125 and my body let me know real quick that wasn't going to work. I felt like complete sh*t. Listen to your body, and you will be good.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have some leftover hdrol so I might run it again. I wish i started at 75. If I run it again, I would start there and go to definitely 100 towards the end. I tried 125 last time but my lethargy was ridiculous.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have some leftover hdrol so I might run it again. I wish i started at 75. If I run it again, I would start there and go to definitely 100 towards the end. I tried 125 last time but my lethargy was ridiculous.
I've tried slipping in an extra 25mg, and IK do get legthargy. Amazing what a simple few pills of T-force does for that though.
I.m just going to stay vat 100mg.
I ordered my 3rd bottle today

TestEinstein

Awards
I would actually suggest 50 the first 2 days then 75 all the way until the last week. You also can go 5 weeks 3 days, etc... keeping it even is just easier for notation really. If you have one left just take the ******. =)

jpg0923

Awards
Okay, I've got my SERM, Helladrol, PCT Assist, and Cycle assist all in the mail. I've continued researching logs and topics created by others about H-Drol extensively, maybe even obsessively, since I posted this. The one thing I'd like clarification on, is do I need something to control cortisol 1-2 weeks into my PCT? I'm debating between Lean Xtreme and Erase. If anyone has run an H-Drol cycle could you share your experience with me whether you used something for cortisol or not, if so what you used, and if you think it is or is not necessary? I know nothing is guaranteed with a PH, but I want to weigh my options and learn from the experience of others. Thanks!

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am using both lean xtreme and erase. Probably cortisol control overkill but I am utilizing the erase as an A.I. as well.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually would do 25 4x a week or 3x for the totals to match up. You will get a better effect