Beastdrol Killing Gyno?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I have been on DAA for about a month and I have noticed my gyno flare up. Had anyone else experienced this? I have always had a bit of gyno but the daa has made my nipples sensitive and I feel a dime sized lump underneath them. I have noticed that my gyno is much smaller when taking havoc or beastdrol. If I run some beastdrol with forma stanazol, will it help the gyno flare from the daa?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
probably better off with anti-prolactin supps actually for DAA gyno.....p-5-p or mucuna/dopa or 1-carboxy. An AI never hurts though, but I bet its not from estrogen knowing how DAA works........

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
but I bet its not from estrogen knowing how DAA works........
Can u explain a bit more. I am curious because I never have gyno flare (even from superdrol or havoc) but for some reason, daa flared me up and I couldn't figure out why.

I do not have any discharge or itchiness around the nipples. I do have a slight amount of sensitivity at the tip of the nipples and there are very small lumps under them.

Also, can anti prolactin supps be taken on cycle?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
DAA causes a rise in prolactin in some individuals....and when that happens? you get prolactin gyno....so the only way to combat that is taking supps that counteract the prolactin (like the ones I referenced). but you can take anti-prolactin supps whenever, alongside anything AAS or natural that causes rises in prolactin, cycle or non-cycle

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
DAA causes a rise in prolactin in some individuals....and when that happens? you get prolactin gyno....so the only way to combat that is taking supps that counteract the prolactin (like the ones I referenced). but you can take anti-prolactin supps whenever, alongside anything AAS or natural that causes rises in prolactin, cycle or non-cycle
Would this explain why daa gives me gyno but sdrol and havoc don't?
Also, would my symptoms sound like prolactin gyno even without discharge or itchiness?
I am deployed right now but have access to basic supplements and grocery stores. Is there anything OTC that I can take while I wait for mail to come in?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Would this explain why daa gives me gyno but sdrol and havoc don't?
Also, would my symptoms sound like prolactin gyno even without discharge or itchiness?
I am deployed right now but have access to basic supplements and grocery stores. Is there anything OTC that I can take while I wait for mail to come in?
yeah some people are more sensitive to prolactin gyno, some may be sensitive to estrogen induced gyno....some to neither...depends on the individual. but P-5-P is Coenzyme B-6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)....should be able to find that most places that carry vitamins, but then again maybe not. btw, supposedly havoc (epi) is supposed to be anti-gyno....but then again some guys report getting gyno from it...so again you never know, depends on the person taking it.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
yeah some people are more sensitive to prolactin gyno, some may be sensitive to estrogen induced gyno....some to neither...depends on the individual. but P-5-P is Coenzyme B-6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)....should be able to find that most places that carry vitamins, but then again maybe not. btw, supposedly havoc (epi) is supposed to be anti-gyno....but then again some guys report getting gyno from it...so again you never know, depends on the person taking it.
Picked up some b6 and running at 300mg in the am and 200mg in the pm. Also stopped the daa. Any more tips?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20