Too Harsh on the liver?

maimed

Awards
Hey guys,

I am planning my 3rd cycle and the focus is all on strength!
Previous cycles are EPI (1st) and Dzine ramped up to 45 with stano at 600 for 2nd.

Stats:
Height 6'3'
Weight 224
Bf% ~ 15% and going down.

Proposed cycle.
SD: 10/20/20 [To kick start H-drol as it is slow acting]
H-drol: 100/100/100/125/125/125 [ High dose main compound in cycle with goal of strength and a little size + solidfying any of the SD gains]
Stano-drol: 800/800/800/1200/1200/1200 [ For strength and to keep libido high throughout cycle, please note this is unmethalyed so I am not concerned with it hurting liver]

Liver supps:
Milk thistle
NAC
Liv52
TUDCA

Other supports:
Cycle support
CoQ10
Extra Haw Berry if needed
Fish oil
Taurine
Extra potassium
Multi vit
Cissus

Main question: Is the 3 week overlap of SD and h-drol followed by 3 weeks of high dosed h-drol going to be too hard on my liver given the extensive liver protecting supps I will be using?

Thanks guys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I wouldn't do it bro, but I would do trenazone, hdrol and stano together. The gains would b sick, and your strength would b crazy, plus the trenazone will kick in faster than the hdrol.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do it bro, but I would do trenazone, hdrol and stano together. The gains would b sick, and your strength would b crazy, plus the trenazone will kick in faster than the hdrol.
Do this, forget about the superdrol

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
Agreed. Consequences of SD in this stack outweigh the benefits. Trenazone is where it's at.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am planning my 3rd cycle and the focus is all on strength!
Previous cycles are EPI (1st) and Dzine ramped up to 45 with stano at 600 for 2nd.

Stats:
Height 6'3'
Weight 224
Bf% ~ 15% and going down.

Proposed cycle.
SD: 10/20/20 [To kick start H-drol as it is slow acting]
H-drol: 100/100/100/125/125/125 [ High dose main compound in cycle with goal of strength and a little size + solidfying any of the SD gains]
Stano-drol: 800/800/800/1200/1200/1200 [ For strength and to keep libido high throughout cycle, please note this is unmethalyed so I am not concerned with it hurting liver]

Liver supps:
Milk thistle
NAC
Liv52
TUDCA

Other supports:
Cycle support
CoQ10
Extra Haw Berry if needed
Fish oil
Taurine
Extra potassium
Multi vit
Cissus

Main question: Is the 3 week overlap of SD and h-drol followed by 3 weeks of high dosed h-drol going to be too hard on my liver given the extensive liver protecting supps I will be using?

Thanks guys.
why are you asking this? You know it is stupid.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken SD and hdrol together before. TUDCA, milk thistle and NAC and keep the hdrol at a more reasonable amount and you would be ok

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have taken SD and hdrol together before. TUDCA, milk thistle and NAC and keep the hdrol at a more reasonable amount and you would be ok
Its do-able, but trenazone would compliment the cycle better, plus he wouldn't even need TUDCA.