Votes: 1 5.0%
  • TrenaZone

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • PHF Boladrol

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Mako3

Awards
So out of the PH above I'm trying to decide which is the most reputable and can meet my strength/size gains. I'll be loading 2 weeks prior with cycle assist, and using CA throughout my cycle. My PCT will include Torem and in week 3 PCT i'll use a test boost/AI such as Novedex XT or TestoPro w/Stoked. It's been awhile since I've used a PH, last spring was Trenadrol which I absolutely loved, my gain were through the roof and I've been able to maintain most of them. Only issue now that I'm seeing is a receding hairline but that sort of runs in the family. Tren though is very capable of speeding up the hair loss process which is why I'm considering going back with a weaker PH such as Halo. If there's any recommendations besides the ones listed please advise. Thank You!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming you have all those PH's?

Mako3

Awards
Bump.. Im really curious what the difference of the halodrol clones is between the 3 above, other than brands.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forged dm-zine its cheaper and I have yet to here of anyone faking it. Dimethazine is the **** though

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Forged dm-zine its cheaper and I have yet to here of anyone faking it. Dimethazine is the **** though
How would you rate it vs helladrol, possible looking for a 4 cycle.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
How would you rate it vs helladrol, possible looking for a 4 cycle.
You will see much better gains off 4 weeks of DMZ compared to 4 weeks of halodrol. Personally, I wouldnt even bother with a 4 week cycle of halodrol, or epi for that matter. Halo and epi are better suited for 6 week cycles I think.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why in the world would you run hdrol for 4 weeks? Unless you were planning on running it for 6 weeks and a man came to your house and ordered you to stop at week 4 or he would kill your family. Then it would be ok to run it for 4 weeks unless you didnt like your family.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Why in the world would you run hdrol for 4 weeks? Unless you were planning on running it for 6 weeks and a man came to your house and ordered you to stop at week 4 or he would kill your family. Then it would be ok to run it for 4 weeks unless you didnt like your family.
I mean this would be a 4th ph cycle lol not 4 weeks.

Mako3

Awards
So when doing DMZ, how would that be best run with mg/wk? 30/30/30/30?
As for Forged dm-zine, is that the one by TS?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Transform makes it I would go either 30/30/45/45 or 30/30/30/30/30.

Mako3

Awards
Alright great thanks, I'll guess I'll try out the DMZ 30/30/45/45.
Now for PCT I want to verify that torem
First three days : 120mg
Rest of week 1: 90mg
Week 2: 90mg
Week 3: 60mg
Week 3: Start taking either Novedex XT or TestoPro/Stoked. Or is Erase Pro really worth the extra money???
Week 4: 60mg

P.S. In comparison, how dramatic are the gains of 17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine
compared to
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone ( THE SO CALLED INGREDIENT OF TRENADROL?)
I see that Trenadrol is still out there, but paying $150++ a bottle is absurd, especially since they're all expired.

Thanks

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Well I still have my question about DMZ vs Helladrol for a more of a recomp/cut. Should I try the DMZ for my 4th PH cycle?

Dmz for 4 weeks
Or
Helladrol for 6 weeks

Mako3

Awards
Week 3: Start taking either Novedex XT or TestoPro/Stoked. Or is Erase Pro really worth the extra money???

P.S. In comparison, how dramatic are the gains of 17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine
compared to
I see that Trenadrol is still out there, but paying $150++ a bottle is absurd, especially since they're all expired.

Thanks
Maybe since ManBeast is back, he can help me out with this PCT question. My balls are needed! haha

Thanks

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
y not stack two? dmz and trenazone sounds awsome

Mako3

Awards
I believe in overkill, and though it would be an awesome stack. The possible damage to my bodies organs isn't, not worth the risk IMO. Especially since I'm already loosing my hair, which I'm not sure if it's just genetics or because of using a strong PH like Trenadrol in my past. Which is what scares me on using DMZ, since doesnt dimethyl have the highest risk of hair loss?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if the methylation would increase or decrease hairloss i thought it was because it is a dht derivative. but yeha probably genetics when im on cycle im not as hairy witch is kinda nice cuz as soon as in off im really hairy

Mako3

Awards

compared to

Thanks
Anyone able to help out with this please?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run Erase and a test booster of your choosing with your torem for pct.

Mako3

Awards
I would run Erase and a test booster of your choosing with your torem for pct.
alright the reason I ask is because I've read that erase is good but way overpriced and still not as effective as Novedex XT or Licogenix. Which both of those are far more reasonable in price.
I also have on had testopro (test boost) and stoked (Trans-Resveratrol) by AI, which stack great together, I just don't know how those would compare either.

If I went with Erase, could I use novedex xt (A/I + test boost) or testopro with it? I would like to be able to use what I have rather than go buy more.

How does the dosage look for my torem?
One more question, is Forma-Stanzol really that recommended or can I continue running without?

Thank you very much

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am talking about erase not erase pro. Erase is like 20-30 bucks for 90 caps which is 2 pcts worth. Then just run a test booster of your choice.

alright the reason I ask is because I've read that erase is good but way overpriced and still not as effective as Novedex XT or Licogenix. Which both of those are far more reasonable in price.
I also have on had testopro (test boost) and stoked (Trans-Resveratrol) by AI, which stack great together, I just don't know how those would compare either.

If I went with Erase, could I use novedex xt (A/I + test boost) or testopro with it? I would like to be able to use what I have rather than go buy more.

One more question, is Forma-Stanzol really that recommended or can I continue running without?

Thank you very much

Mako3

Awards
Alright thanks Gerbil, what do you think about my question with Forma-Stanzol?

Thank you very much

Mako3

Awards
Well I got everything on hand now as of yesterday (except the Erase). My 2 weeks preloading (cycle assist) is starting today. I still want to figure out my PCT before I start the DM-Zine. I bought helladrol as well, which will be for a later cycle in the year. I will be taking DM-Zine 30/30/45/45 with Liv52 (twice a day) for support. As for my PCT my serm as mentioned before will be Torem in the dosing of:
Week 3: Still deciding which Testbooster combo to go with

The test booster combo my roommate is recommending rather than getting erase + a TB is either TriaZole+Activate Xtreme, Stoked+Testopro, or what I've done in the past Novedex XT + Activate Xtreme which always has worked well. I just can't remember how I dosed the two, I want to say I started AX day 1 of PCT with Torem, taking the AX 4 caps a day 2 morning, 2 before bed, then week 3 switched it to just 2 morning and took NXT 2 before bed?

Any thoughts please?

Thanks again for all the help

Mako3

Awards
Well I got everything on hand now as of yesterday. My 2 weeks preloading (cycle assist) is starting today. I still want to figure out my PCT before I start the DM-Zine. I bought helladrol as well, which will be for a later cycle in the year. I will be taking DM-Zine 30/30/45/45 with Liv52 (twice a day) for support + orangetriad + fishoil.
As for my PCT my serm as mentioned before will be Torem in the dosing of:
Week 3: Still deciding which Testbooster combo to go with

I plan on taking Cycle assist again throughout my PCT of course, just not sure when is best to take it?
I also bought trunature Maximum Strength Resveratrol 250 mg to take with my dinner.
Now for the the test booster combo my roommate is recommending rather than getting erase + a TestBoost, either use TriaZole+Activate Xtreme, Stoked+Testopro, or what I've done in the past Novedex XT + Activate Xtreme which always has worked well. I just can't remember how I dosed the two, I want to say I started AX day 1 of PCT with Torem, taking the AX 4 caps a day 2 morning, 2 before bed, then week 3 switched it to just 2 morning and took NXT 2 before bed?

Any thoughts please?

Thanks again for all the help
550+ views and no one can help out? I know Gerbil knows his ****, but does anyone else have recommendations? lol
ManBeast hasn't even bothered to help save deez nuts

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How many "mg" are your tabs?

Mako3

Awards
15mg for forged
Yep. What Gerbil said, 15mg/tab.
I've also run into Liver Juice from Primordial Performance and TUDCA.. can anyone fill me in on these two and how they can be run or if their worthwhile?