What Was the Final Verdict on Boladrol?

  1. What Was the Final Verdict on Boladrol?


    I'm sitting on about 90 Boladrol tabs and I have been "out of the game" for a while. What was the final verdict on this stuff? I remember reading a few good intial logs but then seeing a bunch of "bunk" threads. I also saw posts recommending a much higher dosage than initially suggested.

    What I was wondering is if this stuff would be OK used in a pulse scenario like in Dr. Ds thread. Or, did it in fact turn out to be a bunk product? I see that it is OOS at the retailer.
    Training around a jacked up neck.


  2. PHF were deleting all the negative threads about it so all that was left was good reviews... That being said I haven't seen an honest log that was happy with the product. I tried it when it was released and I wasn't happy with the outcome but like you said the initial doses were low. It's been a few years since then though. All the sponsored log threads were the liquid version that was tested before it was released. On the other hand if you got it might as well try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  3. I thought it was weak. I didn't care for it
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   
       


  4. I only read bad things, i wouldnt waste the time.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. The only thing I can remember from about an 18 day run at label dosages was that I saw NO gains and some subtle signs of liver stress. I remember thinking now that it is probably too harsh on the liver at the needed dosage. I'll probably just toss it or give it to the neighbors cat.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  6. I tried pulsing it, didn't work

  7. I can see clearly now the hype is gone.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    The only thing I can remember from about an 18 day run at label dosages was that I saw NO gains and some subtle signs of liver stress. I remember thinking now that it is probably too harsh on the liver at the needed dosage. I'll probably just toss it or give it to the neighbors cat.
    That's not to smart . You'll have a damn saber tooth tiger living next door to you. You never can tell how that stuff effects cats
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    That's not to smart . You'll have a damn saber tooth tiger living next door to you. You never can tell how that stuff effects cats
    LMAO.....if this stuff actually worked, you might have a point.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  10. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    Just my $.02: I ran Boladrol at 12mg ED for 4 weeks. I didn't get any bloodwork done, so I can't attest to it's hepatoxicity, however I did experience serious gains in size and strength. Similar to superdrol, without the lethargy I had on SD. That being said, I dont' think I'm going to ever run Boladrol again, considering the price and availability. So, strength gains? Yes. Size gains? Yes. Toxic? More than likely? Price? Not worth it. I'd much reccomend Epi or UD over Bola any day of the week. Epistane seems to be the only worthwhile PHF ever put out.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ejschmidt
    Just my $.02: I ran Boladrol at 12mg ED for 4 weeks. I didn't get any bloodwork done, so I can't attest to it's hepatoxicity, however I did experience serious gains in size and strength. Similar to superdrol, without the lethargy I had on SD. That being said, I dont' think I'm going to ever run Boladrol again, considering the price and availability. So, strength gains? Yes. Size gains? Yes. Toxic? More than likely? Price? Not worth it. I'd much reccomend Epi or UD over Bola any day of the week. Epistane seems to be the only worthwhile PHF ever put out.
    Yea, it really seemed hit or miss, I think there were a lot of non responders

  12. That's what PHF said if you didn't gain anything " must be a non responder"
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:40 AM
  2. Marijuana; the final verdict?
    By smc252 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:06 AM
  3. Final verdict on 1-test cypo
    By almcdon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 06:43 PM
  4. M4OHN - Final Verdict
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 09:54 PM
  5. Final Verdict in the Steve Bechler Ephedrine Death?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 03:32 PM
Log in
Log in