What Was the Final Verdict on Boladrol?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on about 90 Boladrol tabs and I have been "out of the game" for a while. What was the final verdict on this stuff? I remember reading a few good intial logs but then seeing a bunch of "bunk" threads. I also saw posts recommending a much higher dosage than initially suggested.

What I was wondering is if this stuff would be OK used in a pulse scenario like in Dr. Ds thread. Or, did it in fact turn out to be a bunk product? I see that it is OOS at the retailer.

demolition

demolition

Awards
PHF were deleting all the negative threads about it so all that was left was good reviews... That being said I haven't seen an honest log that was happy with the product. I tried it when it was released and I wasn't happy with the outcome but like you said the initial doses were low. It's been a few years since then though. All the sponsored log threads were the liquid version that was tested before it was released. On the other hand if you got it might as well try it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was weak. I didn't care for it

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only read bad things, i wouldnt waste the time.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can remember from about an 18 day run at label dosages was that I saw NO gains and some subtle signs of liver stress. I remember thinking now that it is probably too harsh on the liver at the needed dosage. I'll probably just toss it or give it to the neighbors cat.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see clearly now the hype is gone.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The only thing I can remember from about an 18 day run at label dosages was that I saw NO gains and some subtle signs of liver stress. I remember thinking now that it is probably too harsh on the liver at the needed dosage. I'll probably just toss it or give it to the neighbors cat.
That's not to smart . You'll have a damn saber tooth tiger living next door to you. You never can tell how that stuff effects cats

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
That's not to smart . You'll have a damn saber tooth tiger living next door to you. You never can tell how that stuff effects cats
LMAO.....if this stuff actually worked, you might have a point.

ejschmidt

Just my $.02: I ran Boladrol at 12mg ED for 4 weeks. I didn't get any bloodwork done, so I can't attest to it's hepatoxicity, however I did experience serious gains in size and strength. Similar to superdrol, without the lethargy I had on SD. That being said, I dont' think I'm going to ever run Boladrol again, considering the price and availability. So, strength gains? Yes. Size gains? Yes. Toxic? More than likely? Price? Not worth it. I'd much reccomend Epi or UD over Bola any day of the week. Epistane seems to be the only worthwhile PHF ever put out.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Just my $.02: I ran Boladrol at 12mg ED for 4 weeks. I didn't get any bloodwork done, so I can't attest to it's hepatoxicity, however I did experience serious gains in size and strength. Similar to superdrol, without the lethargy I had on SD. That being said, I dont' think I'm going to ever run Boladrol again, considering the price and availability. So, strength gains? Yes. Size gains? Yes. Toxic? More than likely? Price? Not worth it. I'd much reccomend Epi or UD over Bola any day of the week. Epistane seems to be the only worthwhile PHF ever put out.
Yea, it really seemed hit or miss, I think there were a lot of non responders