been researching PH supplements for a while now and......

stonay

Awards
Hey guys, ive been researching prohormones for a while now, and im really looking for peoples opinions on which ones are the "safer" or better ones to go for. From what i have seen a lot of different ones got a lot of different reviews of different people, and im basically here to see if i can hear from people first hand about which PH products have had the best results/ least side effects when taking and etc.. i know the "e-monster stack" is meant to be bascally liver poison, but that is the only one i know that someone i know first hand has taken. They found no sideeffects and have now gone onto some type of steroid. Ive have test boosters in the past, and ive continuously found it difficult even when eating all the right foods and filling all the numbers in the macro column (protein/carbs/fats).

If anyone has advice to offer on PH supplements i would greatly appreiate it and interested on any feedback anyone can give me. I know this sounds like a ***** thing to say, but i would prefer to orally take supplements instead just because of personal reasons, although i do understand that it is worse on your liver, hope to get some great advice soon! :)

thank!

akaVeritaS

Awards
No offense, but if during your research you did not manage to stumble on one of the thousands of threads on this board (or any board for that matter) asking about first time PH runs...

"research" epistane.

stonay

Awards
No offense, but if during your research you did not manage to stumble on one of the thousands of threads on this board (or any board for that matter) asking about first time PH runs...

"research" epistane.
no offense taken dude, im going to get ontop of it now, i feel stupid for being naive :/ have you been on an epistane cycle before?

akaVeritaS

Awards
no offense taken dude, im going to get ontop of it now, i feel stupid for being naive :/ have you been on an epistane cycle before?
No I personally have not.

I dont mean to come off as a dick, it's just hard watching so many people come through forums like this not realizing what kind of potential damage they are doing to themselves. I want to see people live better lives through chemistry, not shorter ones. It's because of this that I'll post something in the most attention grabbing way... Coincidentally it's often the most asshat way of doing things. :(

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, ive been researching prohormones for a while now, and im really looking for peoples opinions on which ones are the "safer" or better ones to go for. From what i have seen a lot of different ones got a lot of different reviews of different people, and im basically here to see if i can hear from people first hand about which PH products have had the best results/ least side effects when taking and etc.. i know the "e-monster stack" is meant to be bascally liver poison, but that is the only one i know that someone i know first hand has taken. They found no sideeffects and have now gone onto some type of steroid. Ive have test boosters in the past, and ive continuously found it difficult even when eating all the right foods and filling all the numbers in the macro column (protein/carbs/fats).

If anyone has advice to offer on PH supplements i would greatly appreiate it and interested on any feedback anyone can give me. I know this sounds like a ***** thing to say, but i would prefer to orally take supplements instead just because of personal reasons, although i do understand that it is worse on your liver, hope to get some great advice soon! :)

thank!
If you still find it hard to maintain a proper diet, i.e. you can gain or lose weight at will, you will find it hard to maintain any type of gains once you're off cycle. Simply the truth.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yes OP, if you had actually been researching PHs for a while now, you would be telling US which products you're looking to use.

We weren't born last night, we can tell when someone's lying about doing research lol.

demolition

demolition

Awards
If you still find it hard to maintain a proper diet, i.e. you can gain or lose weight at will, you will find it hard to maintain any type of gains once you're off cycle. Simply the truth.
This ^^^^^^ people don't understand the bigger you get the harder it gets to maintain, ie: cal intake goes up and macros change.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is not a great first timer one. Although it is fairly mild, it can be hard on the joints and you need to make sure that you understand liver protection well because it is methylated. H-drol is probably a better starter. Furazadrol is probably better still - it's nonmethylated.