been researching PH supplements for a while now and...... - AnabolicMinds.com

been researching PH supplements for a while now and......

  1. New Member
    stonay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    been researching PH supplements for a while now and......


    Hey guys, ive been researching prohormones for a while now, and im really looking for peoples opinions on which ones are the "safer" or better ones to go for. From what i have seen a lot of different ones got a lot of different reviews of different people, and im basically here to see if i can hear from people first hand about which PH products have had the best results/ least side effects when taking and etc.. i know the "e-monster stack" is meant to be bascally liver poison, but that is the only one i know that someone i know first hand has taken. They found no sideeffects and have now gone onto some type of steroid. Ive have test boosters in the past, and ive continuously found it difficult even when eating all the right foods and filling all the numbers in the macro column (protein/carbs/fats).


    If anyone has advice to offer on PH supplements i would greatly appreiate it and interested on any feedback anyone can give me. I know this sounds like a ***** thing to say, but i would prefer to orally take supplements instead just because of personal reasons, although i do understand that it is worse on your liver, hope to get some great advice soon!

    thank!

  2. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    190

    Reputation

    No offense, but if during your research you did not manage to stumble on one of the thousands of threads on this board (or any board for that matter) asking about first time PH runs...

    "research" epistane.
  3. New Member
    stonay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    No offense, but if during your research you did not manage to stumble on one of the thousands of threads on this board (or any board for that matter) asking about first time PH runs...

    "research" epistane.
    no offense taken dude, im going to get ontop of it now, i feel stupid for being naive :/ have you been on an epistane cycle before?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    190

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stonay View Post
    no offense taken dude, im going to get ontop of it now, i feel stupid for being naive :/ have you been on an epistane cycle before?
    No I personally have not.

    I dont mean to come off as a dick, it's just hard watching so many people come through forums like this not realizing what kind of potential damage they are doing to themselves. I want to see people live better lives through chemistry, not shorter ones. It's because of this that I'll post something in the most attention grabbing way... Coincidentally it's often the most asshat way of doing things.
  5. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stonay View Post
    Hey guys, ive been researching prohormones for a while now, and im really looking for peoples opinions on which ones are the "safer" or better ones to go for. From what i have seen a lot of different ones got a lot of different reviews of different people, and im basically here to see if i can hear from people first hand about which PH products have had the best results/ least side effects when taking and etc.. i know the "e-monster stack" is meant to be bascally liver poison, but that is the only one i know that someone i know first hand has taken. They found no sideeffects and have now gone onto some type of steroid. Ive have test boosters in the past, and ive continuously found it difficult even when eating all the right foods and filling all the numbers in the macro column (protein/carbs/fats).


    If anyone has advice to offer on PH supplements i would greatly appreiate it and interested on any feedback anyone can give me. I know this sounds like a ***** thing to say, but i would prefer to orally take supplements instead just because of personal reasons, although i do understand that it is worse on your liver, hope to get some great advice soon!

    thank!
    If you still find it hard to maintain a proper diet, i.e. you can gain or lose weight at will, you will find it hard to maintain any type of gains once you're off cycle. Simply the truth.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    And yes OP, if you had actually been researching PHs for a while now, you would be telling US which products you're looking to use.

    We weren't born last night, we can tell when someone's lying about doing research lol.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. Advanced Member
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13867

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    If you still find it hard to maintain a proper diet, i.e. you can gain or lose weight at will, you will find it hard to maintain any type of gains once you're off cycle. Simply the truth.
    This ^^^^^^ people don't understand the bigger you get the harder it gets to maintain, ie: cal intake goes up and macros change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  8. New Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    4042

    Reputation

    Epistane is not a great first timer one. Although it is fairly mild, it can be hard on the joints and you need to make sure that you understand liver protection well because it is methylated. H-drol is probably a better starter. Furazadrol is probably better still - it's nonmethylated.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Still researching but could you a little advice.
    By KrazyGringo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. Researching for new ph cycle
    By chedapalooza in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 08:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 01:02 AM
  4. Researching.
    By steinmass83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 01:24 AM
  5. Researching bulking
    By oldmanlifting in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in