Who's used Custom's M-OHN ?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I assume it's good ... but am also interested in feedback. And if you used custom's powder how did you prepare it? Solution or filler or? Thanks.

HugeBB

Awards
It's good. I make a 20mg/ml suspension in PEG-400, it's a very fine, non-clumping powder. At 50mg/day (yes, by itself...in 5-6 dailiy doses) I get some occasional, mild acne (I'm not prone to getting acne). I'm taking it during a cut and it's helping me to spare muscle and keep my strength/energy levels high.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Any hairloss at 50mg?That's higher than most seem to use. For comparison, have you also used sledge's too? (I'm guessing not). Thanks

HugeBB

Awards
Any hairloss at 50mg?That's higher than most seem to use. For comparison, have you also used sledge's too? (I'm guessing not). Thanks
No hairloss at 50mg. I did use DS's too, but only at ~30mg/day max. I wasn't too impressed with it at 30mg.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres a Thread on here where oneguy actually regrew some of his hair while using mohn and a hairproduct.

HugeBB

Awards
theres a Thread on here where oneguy actually regrew some of his hair while using mohn and a hairproduct.
Just for clarification...mohn certainly won't regrow hair, but it's not hard on it...so using another product could allow regrowth during an mohn cycle.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I used DS's tablets in my first M4OHN cycle of 36mg/ED and had no noticable sides. Besides the strength and improved definition, I also found better recovery and surprisingly, improved libido.

Now I am using Custom's powder at 45 mgs/ED (raised it from my planned 40 mgs and went to 3 X versus the original 4 X). I'm getting the same results from the powder (I did it in a solution of Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and I save a bundle of money. Roughly speaking, as opposed to using Custom's powder, their capsules would have cost 2 X as much and DS's Tablets cost 3 X as much.

I like the powder enough to have stocked up on it

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have tried the pills and it worked fine for what I wanted. I have some powder and plan on trying it out soon. I just need to figure the best way for me to make it and take it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I think you should get a Bob Marley style weave implant, smart azzz. Then change your name to Doctor Von Humpperdinkle, the great. :thumbsup:

dietrich

Banned
Awards
I used DS's tablets in my first M4OHN cycle of 36mg/ED and had no noticable sides. Besides the strength and improved definition, I also found better recovery and surprisingly, improved libido.

Now I am using Custom's powder at 45 mgs/ED (raised it from my planned 40 mgs and went to 3 X versus the original 4 X). I'm getting the same results from the powder (I did it in a solution of Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and I save a bundle of money. Roughly speaking, as opposed to using Custom's powder, their capsules would have cost 2 X as much and DS's Tablets cost 3 X as much.

I like the powder enough to have stocked up on it
Can you explain to me how much methyl powder will disolve into the olive oil? What brand oil did you use? Basically any advice on doing it this way that you can provide would be appreciated. I am looking to know about all methyls with regard to making oral solutions.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I've used the powder in solution of Extra Virgin Olive Oil suspension at 4mg/ml. I only went to 16mg/day and even at 8mg/day I noticed the cns stimulation. Had a bit more energy, reduced sleep, better libido. As for regrowing hair like others said m4ohn won't help you out. I think people who regrew hair were taking igf.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses fellas. I sure wish DS was still carrying it, I know his was great! But it's good to know that Custom's has a good rep too.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if both tabs and powders were tested... Did Sledge and/or Custom ever address this specifically?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The same batch was used for the caps and powder, so I just tested it once.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
same for me, both batches were tested and came out fine.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
I am the guy who regrew hair while on M4OHN. I used minoxidil in conjunction with Custom's M4OHN and DEFINITELY regrew hair along the vertex areas. I was considered a norworod 2, and now I am getting very close to a norwood 1 (normal, no hair loss). I had been using Minoxidil for about 4 months beforehand and had noticed a fairly good level of improvement as far as thickness but I started using M4OHN for about three weeks and my regrowth was considerably faster during this period. It was dramatic enough that my girlfriend and parents noticed (and neither of them knew I was taking anything that might regrow my hair) noting it seemed "a lot thicker and fuller, especially in the front". After the fact I did a bit of looking on the stuff and sure enough I read something that said it may act as a 5AR inhibitor... I apologize but I cannot remember where.

I used a 10 mg/ ml suspension in extra virgin olive oil and took 20 mg ED. I went from 191- ~202 at the end of 5 weeks (keeping in mind I was only on for 3 of those weeks). I even gained 2 pounds of muscle during PCT, which I was extremely surprised with, but hey I won't question it. :thumbsup: I don't have exact BF measurements at the moment but I assure you this weight was not fat, if anything I had a little bit of body recomp going on. I must respond very well to this substance as it seems like my results are the exception and not the rule. Overall I am very impressed with this compound. I may consider going on at 25-30 mg next time though, as it seems like I have a bit left over from my last cycle that I could use up, and I'm eagerly anticipating making full use of it. :D

Any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats awesome !

im usuing nizoral 1 % while on ,,just to be safe..and now that i found out nizoral 1 % is just as good as nizoral 2 %...thats great news ...keep up the goodwork fella

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"now that i found out nizoral 1 % is just as good as nizoral 2 %...thats great "

Where did you hear this?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i started an thread in supplements its called niz 1 %

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2