First Tren Cycle for first time anabolics user

Status
Not open for further replies.

massthetics

Awards
Hello,

I am a 20 year old male looking to start using steroids.

I am currently 5 ft 10 95kg and about 9-11% BF.

I have been doing some research and was thinking of using the ones below...

tren acetate
test prop
arimadex during cycle

PCT including nolvadex

can someone please give advice for cycle length, dosage amount and frequency of dosage to avoid gyno and acne?

thanks

mik14

mik14

Awards
Hello,

tren acetate
test prop
arimadex during cycle

PCT including nolvadex

can someone please give advice for cycle length, dosage amount and frequency of dosage to avoid gyno and acne?

thanks
You might be better off without the tren since its your 1st time on steriods. Being that its your first time i would only run 300-400mg of prop a wk. Plus at 300-400 a wk will also reduce side effects such as gyno. Some may say 600mg a wk but at 3-400mg as your first time you will definately still get good results, tren can be pretty harsh i would leave that for later and see how you respond from the prop.I havent used arimedex myself so i cant really give any advice on it.

massthetics

Awards
Thanks for your advice MILK14,

If i was just to run the test first for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off for PCT. what would my PCT be?

Also, would it be suitable to go test prop 4 weeks on then 4 weeks PCT and then second time round add in tren-a? Also what should I use for anti E during prop first cycle?

thanks

mik14

mik14

Awards
I would run the prop anywhere from 6-8 weeks personally to get the best results. Yeah run pct for 4 weeks. Nolva is good for pct, I usually ran nolva at about 20mg a day then may be the last week you could cut it back to 10mg. I have herd erase pro is suppose to be a good pct, that is what i am going to try next time.

Yeah see how you go from your first cycle then if you handle it ok and you think you want more of a kick next time you can throw in the tren.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Not saying arimidex is no good, i did read up on itthe other day and posted a question for some feedback on how it is as a AI but didnt get a response, but what i did read it sounded like a really good AI, The arimedex i was goind to purchase were capsuals at 250mg so I was also afetr some feedback on if one cap a day would be strond enough as a AI.

So if anyone has used arimidex feedback would be great!

cheers!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, nobody else read the age? 20 and about to do a first cycle with tren? Pretty sure you have to be at least 21 to ride this ride, and I would recommend you wait longer...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

tren acetate
test prop
arimadex during cycle

PCT including nolvadex

thanks
You're not ready yet man, judging by the very vague info you have given.
If you can explain to me what a SERM does, what good an AI does on cycle, what good an AI does post cycle, and tell me how else you plan to boost test levels and maintain gains in PCT I will be happy to offer my guidance. I will only offer guidance simply because I would rather you not f yourself up knowing that I could have helped.
You're definitely too young for AAS use yet. Be patient. And research.

What's you're diet like? Can you break down your macros for us? What does your typical week split look like in the gym?

Edit: and also, if you're going to run test prop, you should definitely at least know WHY you should run it for X amount of weeks.

massthetics

Awards
An just trying to get information I am not juicing. Thank you milk14

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You're not ready yet man, judging by the very vague info you have given.
If you can explain to me what a SERM does, what good an AI does on cycle, what good an AI does post cycle, and tell me how else you plan to boost test levels and maintain gains in PCT I will be happy to offer my guidance. I will only offer guidance simply because I would rather you not f yourself up knowing that I could have helped.
You're definitely too young for AAS use yet. Be patient. And research.

What's you're diet like? Can you break down your macros for us? What does your typical week split look like in the gym?

Edit: and also, if you're going to run test prop, you should definitely at least know WHY you should run it for X amount of weeks.
He might just end up googling or searching these fourms for the answers lol. I agree with this post 100%

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He might just end up googling or searching these fourms for the answers lol. I agree with this post 100%
Even if he does that he might end up learning something. Let's hope ;)

massthetics

Awards
SERM - selective estrogen receptor modulator
AI - androgen inhibitor

My diet Is that of a COMPETITIVE bodybuilder (won as teenager)

Suffering from debilitating injury. I am finding out information.

Breakfast P - 60 F - 15-20 C - 100

M1-6 = P 60 - F 5 - C 100-150 (varies)

M 7 fats and caseins

Plus post shake for workout during day.

I CARB VARY/CYCLE and also monitor my micros.

massthetics

Awards
AI prevents androgens converting into poor estrogen etc SERM I do not know but would say it helps regulate estrogen uptake.

AI helps the compete blocking of estrogen which is needed for growth and libido...

Again like I said I don't have this stuff at home ready to use. Merely this is my research asking people directly instead of taking random information from Suss sites.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those answers are wrong.

massthetics

Awards
Aromatase inhibitor(accidentally wrote adrogen which is what they affect). Arima

SERM - helps exhibit estrogen uptake or anti estrogen in various cells. - Clomid

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aromatase inhibitor(accidentally wrote adrogen which is what they affect). Arima

SERM - helps exhibit estrogen uptake or anti estrogen in various cells. - Clomid
Huh?

massthetics

Awards
Huh about what ?

AI - aromatase inhibitor - prevents androgens from converting to poor forms of estrogen. Arimadex for example

SERM - helps delegate the absorption or blocking of particular estrogens in various cells. Clomid for example.

AI intra and post cycle for preventing or minimizing side effects.

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.