PMag and AndroDrive Cycle/ Log

TaKKK

TaKKK

Awards
Cycle- PMag 50/75/75/75/100 with AndroDrive 4 pills/day---PCT Assist as well.

Preloading Cycle support 2 weeks out til cycle begins at the end of this month.

Diet-320g/protein+450g/Carbs-- I'm going for Mass looking to gain about 10 lbs/ Im currently 220 lbs at 12.8 % Body fat.

PCT- Liquid Nolva- 20/20/20/10/10, Erase and DAA both normal doses. Cycle Support/Toco-8, I may take Green Mag for some Creatine.

Let me know what u guys think. I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle hopefully it pays off. Cant Wait!

TaKKK

TaKKK

Awards
Bump!! What u guys think?? Has anyone tried this stack yet??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be following, I haven't taken Pmag but the dose may need to come up some, perhaps just go ahead and start out at 75mgs...AD stacks well with anything so should be a good cycle bud.

resmant

resmant

Awards
Bump!! What u guys think?? Has anyone tried this stack yet??
Looks good , could cut down the nova to 20/20/10/10 should be fine , haven't tried the stack but I have run p-mag solo ( halo test-25) and kept a little over 7 pounds of lean muscle after pct and the strength gains stayed with me . Was my first ever ph cycle and I liked it better than the h-drol cycle that i have tried also ( just my personal prefrence cause h-drol was still sick to run) I ran p-mag 6 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75/75 and I gotta say that sex drive shot Down in the six week and I wasn't able to get a woody for six to seven days in pct , I ran both nolva and clomid and the combo got me back online pretty quick.. It makes me wonder why people say that p-mag and h-drol is so mild that a serm is not needed when it will still shut you down. Would really love to try the andro series , you should be in for a good ride with that combo

TaKKK

TaKKK

Awards
Thanks for the input man. I'm hoping for 10 lbs but ill be happy with anything over 6. Yea im not a fan of not using a serm, its too risky regardless of what your taking, PH=Serm. I havent used DAA, im praying it does the job.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following, I haven't taken Pmag but the dose may need to come up some, perhaps just go ahead and start out at 75mgs...AD stacks well with anything so should be a good cycle bud.
I agree ... definitely start off at 75mgs and work from there.

TaKKK

TaKKK

Awards
Ight guys sorry for the late start. I;m about 3 weeks into the cycle, started at 221 lbs I'm now 228 lbs currently. Hardest part has been trying to maintain this Diet. Starting to hate eggs lol...... but hey its put up or shut-up time. The lifts have been awesome. For example Today's workout was Legs.

Stretch
Squat-1 warm-up set of 135lbs/15 reps followed by 5 sets of 7 -275/315/335/335/315.
Straight-Leg Deads- 5 sets of 10-14 reps -185/185/205/205/185
Leg-Press 5 sets of 7-8 reps -495/585/675/675/585
Leg-Extensions 5x8
Leg-Curls 5x8
Seated Calf raises 5x15
Standing Calf-raise 5x20
Took about 1 hour 30 min approx.

Great day. Felt real good like I could go for another 3 hours. This cycle is by far my favorite so far and I got 2 weeks left.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ight guys sorry for the late start. I;m about 3 weeks into the cycle, started at 221 lbs I'm now 228 lbs currently. Hardest part has been trying to maintain this Diet. Starting to hate eggs lol...... but hey its put up or shut-up time. The lifts have been awesome. For example Today's workout was Legs.

Stretch
Squat-1 warm-up set of 135lbs/15 reps followed by 5 sets of 7 -275/315/335/335/315.
Straight-Leg Deads- 5 sets of 10-14 reps -185/185/205/205/185
Leg-Press 5 sets of 7-8 reps -495/585/675/675/585
Leg-Extensions 5x8
Leg-Curls 5x8
Seated Calf raises 5x15
Standing Calf-raise 5x20
Took about 1 hour 30 min approx.

Great day. Felt real good like I could go for another 3 hours. This cycle is by far my favorite so far and I got 2 weeks left.
Is your appetite down? AD can lower appetite, which makes it great for cutting

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
TaKKK Anabolics 2