Trenazone

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Ive been researching this supp lately. What brand is Most reputable?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much research could you possibly have done if you asked that question? Trenazone is made by Antaeus Labs. There is only one Trenazone. There are many Tren products however.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Okay I am glad to see I have not gone insane.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
My error, I meant Tren products. I am familiar with Anataues labs topical. I've seen many other Tren products with positive ratings also. I'm looking for a good Stack with test E.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My error, I meant Tren products. I am familiar with Anataues labs topical. I've seen many other Tren products with positive ratings also. I'm looking for a good Stack with test E.
I was just asking jbry the other other day to sort of compare trenavar (pill form) to trenazone (topical of course)......he likes the trenavar, but never used trenazone....but I was wondering how they stacked up vs each other as far as absorption and the compounds in the products etc. trenazone is legit stuff though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral pro-dienolones - which are banned - work best. However, Trenazone works well but is only ideal for minimal lean mass and cutting, IME. Other alternatives are h-drol and epistane. But if its mass ur looking for I cant say anything but SD considering that its legal and stronger than all the above.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with the discount code i put up, you can get 3 packs of trenavar for 69 bucks plus shipping.

if you really wanted to take it up, add in a bottle of trenazone for a nice 6 week cycle.

dienolone is a complicated compound, but the simplest way to describe it is a weaker, less potent version of trenbolone.

60mg of trenavar will do you some good, not sure how much you'll see from 60mg of pro dienolone.

but, pro dienolone, even if ordered from the uk, can be ran higher, for cheaper than you can run trenavar.

that will also come with the possibility of more sides.

im sure if you ran 90-120mg of trenavar, the sides would be similar.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral pro-dienolones - which are banned - work best. However, Trenazone works well but is only ideal for minimal lean mass and cutting, IME. Other alternatives are h-drol and epistane. But if its mass ur looking for I cant say anything but SD considering that its legal and stronger than all the above.
pro dienolone works better only because of the unlimited digestive ability of the digestive system.

the skin is limited on how much you can get absorbed.

nair your whole body and cover in trenazone, then give yourself a trenazone enema for some maximum absorbtion.

I've even though about getting some fina packs, and setting them up to mix into a bottle of trenazone (or 11-spray)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
pro dienolone works better only because of the unlimited digestive ability of the digestive system.

the skin is limited on how much you can get absorbed.

nair your whole body and cover in trenazone, then give yourself a trenazone enema for some maximum absorbtion.

I've even though about getting some fina packs, and setting them up to mix into a bottle of trenazone (or 11-spray)
How well does dmso work when mixed with fina??
Just curious. I, personally, buy the kits,, but have always been curious about the dmso

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
???? 3 packs = 104 + shipping with the code, not 69....

I knew that was too good to be true!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well does dmso work when mixed with fina??
Just curious. I, personally, buy the kits,, but have always been curious about the dmso
dmso makes your bo rock, an breath stink.

but it works, gets the job done. not nearly as quality as injecting it obvouisly, skin can onbly absorb so much.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on how much you want to spend for a 6 week cycle.

if i had to pick one, i'd go with 3 packs of trenavar + 2 bottles of epi for 6 weeks.

but if money wasn't an issue, go with all 3!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
depends on how much you want to spend for a 6 week cycle.

if i had to pick one, i'd go with 3 packs of trenavar + 2 bottles of epi for 6 weeks.

but if money wasn't an issue, go with all 3!
next time I'm doing high dose epi, like 50-70mg a day.....and I probably will use trenavar with it....I'm one of those who like to try everything at least once....except anal, unless I'm the giver not the taker that is.....

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I made up my mind and went with the antaeus labs topical. I got 2 bottles for $72. (shipped) Here's what my stack will look like

Week 1-12 Primoteston test E. 375mg a week
Week 1-4 Wildcat D-bol 30 mg ED
Week 5-9 Trenazone
Week 1-12 A-Dex .5mg EOD

Week 1-16 N2Guard

PCT
DAA/Tamoxifen/Erase/T-Bol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be a nice bulk cycle. you should also add in dimethazine at 30mg e/d to go with the los dosed dbol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because it is a dry, androgenic compound, and will have a synergistic effect with the test & dbol.

could either use it in the begining, or if stacking those two scare you, add it in at the end, for the last 4 weeks, stacked with the trenazone.

but either way, i would want it in there.