authenticity of PHs

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 bottles of m14add off amazon seller had 100% positive feedback and accepts returns as well. but one i get the bottles is there any way to tell if they are legit . only info usually on the bottle is the lot number and expiration date is there any thing i can do with those?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
no ones ever tried to see if their order was legit before taking it? i might just contact cel when i get it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contact a rep for the company if you can. Key here is to be very very very careful when buying off Ebay and Amazon.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah thqts what i was thinking where can i find a rep for cel though?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
alsotheres a possibility theres still legit m14add around right? i hope so! does anyone have any stories about fake cel products?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
there is plenty of legit m14add around... and really - show me a case of proven 'fake' sh*t... lots of speculation, no proof...

the fake thing is so overblown its almost annoying now.

I am sure you will be fine.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i bought d-plex off ebay a while back. guy had great reviews. not worried a bit

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thqts what i was thinking where can i find a rep for cel though?
how may i be of assistance to you?

if it's about verifying if your product is legit, there is no way aside from sending some caps along with about 75 bucks to patrick arnold, and have him see if they contain any androgenic compounds.

or you could take them, if you get results, legit, if not, fake.

we stopped producing hormonal products like these a while ago, so be weary.

dplex, stanodrol are probably the most reliable that you will find.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the help. just another question whats the point of printing the lot number on the bottle if u cant use it to find where it came from?
i guess i got a little paranoid haha pumped to satart a cycle it would suck if it gets here and isnt legit

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If there is a rep def. contact them. But like said above you gotta be careful with electronic bidding.

Tre_6_

Awards
I just wanted to see if any frequent ph buyers think this is a legit suspicion,
ordered EPG's Tri Methyl Xtreme X.XX.XXV 60 caps (Halo 25mg, SD 10mg, M-LMG 10mg- per cap) the caps are red. its sealed.
EPG's Dianavar 60 caps (SD) (15mg per cap) sealed but the inner paper seal came off real easy, unlike the tri which seems like its super-glued right the hell on there. caps are white and green just like they're supposed to be.
And Trenazone by Antaeus Labs which I doubt is fake cause I think they still make it, and its oily and smells like alcohol like I've been told it should.
Also got a free bottle of superdrone from a friend, but you cant fake that **** cause its liquid, flavored, etc.

Do you think someone would even waste time counterfeiting EPG products?? I hear CEL is being counterfeited alot with just a few compounds but thats the only company besides Kilo's Trenadrol that people actually sell fakes of alot. I don't think you can easily fake red capsules and green/white caps, and even if you could is it even worth the effort anyway? I'm under the impression EPG is not a notorious company.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I hear CEL is being counterfeited alot with just a few compounds but thats the only company besides Kilo's Trenadrol that people actually sell fakes of alot.
Show me proof or stop spreading rumors.

Tre_6_

Awards
yea

Show me proof or stop spreading rumors.
Thats why I said "heard". I don't think, or know they are. Just a very saturated statement online on pretty much EVERY forum. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to counterfeit a product. Some kid could easily take apart a bottle without breaking the seal, carefully take off the inner seal, swap the caps with some other white caps, then glue the inner seal back on, & put back the sealed cap on the bottle. wahlah bam, some dude gets a bunk batch of mdrol.... Not saying CEL does it, no company would do that to their own product.

Tre_6_

Awards
AND

I don't even care about that anyway. Just want to know about the Dianavar...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
appreciate the help. just another question whats the point of printing the lot number on the bottle if u cant use it to find where it came from?
i guess i got a little paranoid haha pumped to satart a cycle it would suck if it gets here and isnt legit
Well, before, we could tell you based off the lot number, but since we stooped making ph's a while ago, it wouldn't help much.
I recommend all users be wary of places that have hard to find cel products in stock/ for sale.