Clenbuterol Cycle

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
My gf wants to do a cycle of clen to assist her with shredding those last few pounds for pool season here in Scottsdale.

After doing research I have come up with the following cycle for her, but wanted to get opinions from those who have used it in the past.

Days 1-3: 20mcg/day
Days 4-7: 40mcg/day
Days 8-14: 80mcg/day (split 40mcg upon waking / 40mcg 6 hours later)
Days 15-17: 40mcg/day
Days 18-21: 20mcg/day

With each dose, 1000mg of Taurine.
1 Benadryl before bed.

Anything missing?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, looks like you want her to run a 3 week clen cycle.

I dont recomend tapering down, but instead keep going up.

and you should get some ketotifen to use along with the clen, after about the 2nd week, taken when she goes to bed.

another option is to run clen for 2 weeks, the take 2 weeks off, and using 2 weeks of ephedrine + benadryl before bed, then 2 more weeks..

I would try to run the cycle as long as possible.

what other fat burning & anti catabolic products will she be using?

akaVeritaS

Awards
My gf wants to do a cycle of clen to assist her with shredding those last few pounds for pool season here in Scottsdale.

After doing research I have come up with the following cycle for her, but wanted to get opinions from those who have used it in the past.

Days 1-3: 20mcg/day
Days 4-7: 40mcg/day
Days 8-14: 80mcg/day (split 40mcg upon waking / 40mcg 6 hours later)
Days 15-17: 40mcg/day
Days 18-21: 20mcg/day

With each dose, 1000mg of Taurine.
1 Benadryl before bed.

Anything missing?
Don't taper down. You'll need to keep increasing. She probably won't need to go above 80-100mg during the first two weeks unless she is incredibly tolerant of the sides.

Also, I second what jbry said about two on two off...except for the ephedrine. It uses the same receptors as Clen does... Slightly counterproductive.

Lastly, up the taurine. Significantly. She's going to need between 3-5g of taurine a day. Maybe more. Not only does Clen suppress taurine production, estradiol does too.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards

and you should get some ketotifen to use along with the clen, after about the 2nd week, taken when she goes to bed.

another option is to run clen for 2 weeks, the take 2 weeks off, and using 2 weeks of ephedrine + benadryl before bed, then 2 more weeks..

I would try to run the cycle as long as possible.

what other fat burning & anti catabolic products will she be using?
I appreciate the response. I am getting conflicting advice, several people I have talked to that use it have said to taper off, and others have said the same as you, which is to go up and stay up.

She has been using Lean EFX by Fahrenheit Nutrition. She LOVED the original Slim Xtreme that has since been banned. She has used SEVERAL fat burners and nothing has compared or given her the same results. Nonetheless, she has heard lots of great things about Clen being a great help to shredding up.

Of the options you just mentioned though, which would be better.. And for my learning purposes, why would my OP idea not be ideal?

Thanks!

PS: You work out at Hayden/Thomas?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the response. I am getting conflicting advice, several people I have talked to that use it have said to taper off, and others have said the same as you, which is to go up and stay up.

She has been using Lean EFX by Fahrenheit Nutrition. She LOVED the original Slim Xtreme that has since been banned. She has used SEVERAL fat burners and nothing has compared or given her the same results. Nonetheless, she has heard lots of great things about Clen being a great help to shredding up.

Of the options you just mentioned though, which would be better.. And for my learning purposes, why would my OP idea not be ideal?

Thanks!

PS: You work out at Hayden/Thomas?
well, clen works, and for fat loss, is one of the best.

but it will down regulate beta 2 receptors, this is why you will have to keep increasing the dosage, because you quickly build up a tolerance. this is where ketotifen will help to prevent this, so one can continue to experience the increased fat loss effects.

sample clenbuterol cycle
Week
Clenbuterol
40mcg/day
50mcg/day
-off-
-off-
60mcg/day
70mcg/day
-off-
-off-
80mcg/day
100mcg/day

she probably wont need to go over 100mcg e/d, depending how well she tollerates it.

and yes, I lift at the hayden/thomas gym, love it there.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jbry is on the money here. 2 options really. Either do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, no need to taper that's just diminishing your results. Add in EC in off weeks. Or. Run Clen straight for desired amount of weeks with Ketotifen every night @ 1ml. Can increase dose until it becomes too much... you'll know when that is.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, and ephedrine does act on beta 2 receptors, like clen, but it also acts on beta 1 receptors, and indirectly on alpha 1 receptors by causing nor-adrenaline release.

it's a different monster all together.

patrick arnold seems to love ephedrine, he takes it daily. I like it too. makes you feel good.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Alright..

So how about

Week 1: 40mcg/day
Week 2: 60mcg/day
Week 3: 80mcg/day

4g of Taurine ED, and 1ml Ketotifen EN before bed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you or her? only want to do 3 weeks?

3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then 3 more on?

or do you mean only 3 weeks?

i dont use anything for 3 weeks

i guess if you wanted to keep it short and drop as much fat as you can, you could add in some t3.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
She has tried a lot of fat burners... Are there any you guys recommend to use while on the clen?

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
You'll have to excuse my ignorance on clen. I thought 3 weeks would be a good trial period for her to see how she likes it. If she likes it then she can either continue with it or go off for 2 and back on like you had said.

She doesn't want to take anything that affects her thyroid cause she already takes medication cause she has hypo-thyroidism.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree completely with this part. A three day taper scheme is good since its' half life is around 32-36 hours. 3-5 g of taurine is good as well.