Helladrol Lethargy

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been having some major lethery from the helladrol (about to bump to 75 mg). I really did not expect to have any at all. EVERY day about 3:00 pm I hit a wall. It feels like I took a bunch of Nyquil. It is starting to get very annoying. I am bumping to 100 mg tomorrow and finishing out my last 2 1/2 weeks.

1) Is there anything I can do now to help combat the lethargy?

2) When I run another cycle of hella what should be included to prevent it? Some sort of test base maybe??

Thanks guys

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need a test base dude I'm running my hella with transaderm but there are a lot of test bases out there JB will chime in I'm sure and he knows examples for you

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Need a test base dude I'm running my hella with transaderm but there are a lot of test bases out there JB will chime in I'm sure and he knows examples for you
Yeah I hear awesome things about transaderm. I will definitely include that on the next run. I have heard M1D Black works well too.

The lethargy is almost debilitating. Would supplementing with something like DAA help at all??

LikeMike

Awards
Stano-200, or androhard would both be nice additions.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A test base

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
4dhea or an andro series

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Air.

Also while we are on this topic I have two other questions:

1) What exactly is causing the lethargy? Is it the shutdown of my own test production?

2) How long after the cycle itself (not PCT) should I start to have some relief? PCT = Torem, Erase, DAA, Glycobol, Lean Extreme. Since I am having the lethargy issue should I add another test booster?

Thanks for the help guys. Just furthering my AM education :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lethargy leaves fast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You should be fine. It's just bein shut down. Low test and e

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25