Get the f*ck out

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The anabolic section is always swarming with activity with half of the posters not knowing what there talking about.. I posted somethng in the diet section twice and bumpednit and didnt get any responses.People need to get the f*ck out of the anabolic section and learn something about diet or training.just a stupid li l rant enjoy

iliketosquat

Awards
bro....why would we learn about diet and training when we could just use steroids and sit on our ass all day and become jay cutler?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
bro....why would we learn about diet and training when we could just use steroids and sit on our ass all day and become jay cutler?
Oh man i forgot it was that easy.. And here i am busting my ass in the gym and cooking ten meals at a time wtf is wrong wit me

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Personally, I know just about everything I need to know about diet or training or supps (ones that i personally use, not ALL supps).....as far as anabolics? I know my fair share, but definitely need to brush up on this and that, and especially newer stuff (PH's and designers etc). so In anabolics section I can help AND learn....in the other sections its mainly helping, which is cool....but personally I'd rather be places I can learn new stuff. That being said I learn new things in supp section too....but not nearly as much as over here.

Cheif

Awards
So is clomid supposed to be injected into the penis? or dat ass?

Cuz I be starting PCT reaaal soon.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Testicular artery actually. Test should go into the testicular vein preferably right.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what i hate are all of the parrots in the anabolics section giving the same cookie cutter answers to everything.

they don't even know why the F they are recommending stuff. they've never ran anything . and they have zero idea WTF they are talking about even if they have ran something blindly. it's crazy! somehow it feels cool giving advice? they catch little pieces of dogma here and there and package it up and it goes viral. then the other newbs start doing it and giving advice to other newbs.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Iv'e been researching like crazy pending my first cycle after 13 years solid in the gym. I know all i need to know about diet and training, just want the "icing" on the cake so to speak. All I can find is either bickering amongst people, or one forum completely contradicting what I just spent hours reading on another forum/site. Everyone screams RESEARCH at you if you ask a "newb" question (or any question), but you try and research, only to come up with a million contradictory answers! I just wish there was one forum or ebook or SOMETHING, that could give straight, sensible, experienced advice. Cause Im at my wits end with the conflicting info.

PS - Soontobebeast.....great sig, classic line from the best movie ever made.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Iv'e been researching like crazy pending my first cycle after 13 years solid in the gym. I know all i need to know about diet and training, just want the "icing" on the cake so to speak. All I can find is either bickering amongst people, or one forum completely contradicting what I just spent hours reading on another forum/site. Everyone screams RESEARCH at you if you ask a "newb" question (or any question), but you try and research, only to come up with a million contradictory answers! I just wish there was one forum or ebook or SOMETHING, that could give straight, sensible, experienced advice. Cause Im at my wits end with the conflicting info.

I disagree, it's really easy to find the info, and when we say research it's probably because a question someone is asking could have been answered from reading the stickies.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't frequent the anabolics section much these days. Its full of off topic threads, questions that have already been answered, and emotional dweebs that have nothing better to do than complain about how they hate being better than everyone.
Most of the advice I give now is through PMs. People PM me all the time with questions.
I guess from now on I should just link them here?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, it's really easy to find the info, and when we say research it's probably because a question someone is asking could have been answered from reading the stickies.
Don't wanna come across as argumentative, but you missed my point man. I know the info is easy to come across, i just mean the more you research, the more advice you find that is often very far (if not opposite) to what you have read somewhere else. Leads you to a real "who do I believe" mindset, If you know what i mean? Take even something simple like how often to pin Sus. You will deat set read that many differing opinions your head will spin. ED, EOD, twice a week, once a week. that's just an example, Im not fussed on SUS, but yeah, different forums have whole different ideas, opinions, advice and cultures.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is, its called anabolics 10th edition

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, we were all new to the world of androgens at some time.

But, you won't find many threads with me asking questions, because I didn't, I learned, made mistakes, learned from them.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just don't give two shîts a about all the PH related crap. Considered real gear or not I still think they are in a different class. I'm tired of seeing all the threads relating to "designer steroids". If you're doing a cycle of injectable AAS's alone or with an oral kicker I'll be interested in reading it but as for all the other crap I lost interest the last time I did a SD or M1T cycle many years ago.

Now there's a bunch of people I offended by this statement I'm sure, but I'm entitled to my opinion as you are yours. So talk shît back if you want but my mind is set.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
People just talk about them because they are easier to obtain

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't give two shîts a about all the PH related crap. Considered real gear or not I still think they are in a different class. I'm tired of seeing all the threads relating to "designer steroids". If you're doing a cycle of injectable AAS's alone or with an oral kicker I'll be interested in reading it but as for all the other crap I lost interest the last time I did a SD or M1T cycle many years ago.

Now there's a bunch of people I offended by this statement I'm sure, but I'm entitled to my opinion as you are yours. So talk shît back if you want but my mind is set.
sigh....
but maybe you should stay in the old school section, or post on another board.

Different class. That's just stoopid and shows your understanding of hormones.

there are pro's and cons for oral and injectable androgens.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Man internet forums sure can bring out the inner bitch in people. Everyone is here to learn and/or help other people learn along the way. Would u be mad people don't spend enough time in the history section at a public library? Or u going to get mad that public library has a children's section cause it doesn't apply to u? One of the things I like about this forum is the maturity, don't drag it down guys.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Man internet forums sure can bring out the inner bitch in people. Everyone is here to learn and/or help other people learn along the way. Would u be mad people don't spend enough time in the history section at a public library? Or u going to get mad that public library has a children's section cause it doesn't apply to u? One of the things I like about this forum is the maturity, don't drag it down guys.
BOOM!! This is what I'm talking about, don't be bitchy little girls. Gosh some people's estrogen levels seem pretty high.

demolition

demolition

Awards
You find different answers in different threads or forums because people cycle ph's or AAS differently do to there reactions. I don't recommend hgc but other guys swear by it, stuff like that. I don't believe there is only one set way to cycle,Most you just gotta try it and see how you react. That being said most of the replies to do research are do to the questions being " how much test e do I take and what's a pct" there is already a million threads on that so why waste the time to help them if they can't help them selfs. Although it is aggravating when someone gives ****ty advice that hasn't every cycled what ever he is suggesting. By the way...... Is novadex xt a good pct for 4ml of test p for 45 weeks?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No no no you only need milk thistle and some creatine for pct. Maintain strength and get your liver working.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
You are a retard, but maybe you should stay in the old school section, or post on another board.

Different class. That's just stoopid and shows your understanding of hormones.

there are pro's and cons for oral and injectable androgens.
So we're name calling now?! Real nice, you have the right to disagree and you are obviously biased as am i. Have you ever used injectable AAS or are you a guy that prefers oral only? I doubt the name calling would get you far in person so how bout you keep it to yourself.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noob fight in the Anabolics section!!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm not fighting , I made my statement. I have no interest in oral designer steroids as Im sure some here doesn't want anything to do with injectables. I've used PH's before and had good gains but it wasn't worth the sides. And yes I used them correctly except the first m1t cycle, that lead me to learn more before I messed with it again. Regardless , I posted my opinion , if you don't like it you can express that but keep the childish name calling to yourself since its unprovoked.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
eric_cartman_south_park_get_the_fudge_out.jpg

SPS

Awards
  • Established

I think most people would agree with you that injectables>orals but if you don't have a source what are you going to do?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I think most people would agree with you that injectables>orals but if you don't have a source what are you going to do?
Pickle your liver I guess! Lol

demolition

demolition

Awards
You could find one. I found 2 legit sources by using the interweb and other boards. It's not hard.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I don't frequent the anabolics section much these days. Its full of off topic threads, questions that have already been answered, and emotional dweebs that have nothing better to do than complain about how they hate being better than everyone.
Most of the advice I give now is through PMs. People PM me all the time with questions.
I guess from now on I should just link them here?
Ironically says the man who is the king of the most off topic thread quite possible of all time :D, oh but its in the supp section where they don't "ask the same questions over and over again" so its "OK" lol....I think there are 10X the redundant questions in the supp section than there are over here...although both sections have their share. but in supp section? you often see 6-10 of the EXACT SAME QUESTION on ONE PAGE (maybe on two pages)...but same 24 hour period....LITERALLY, not exaggerating....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we're name calling now?! Real nice, you have the right to disagree and you are obviously biased as am i. Have you ever used injectable AAS or are you a guy that prefers oral only? I doubt the name calling would get you far in person so how bout you keep it to yourself.
uh, okay internet tough guy, sorry for hurting your feelings, i get a bit brash sometimes.

but unfortunately, the data and facts dont agree with you. so it isn't a difference of opinion when one isn't an opinion.

like i said, your lack of understanding/knowledge about androgens shines through with your "opinion"

sorry for calling you a retard, you obviously aren't retarded, just got the short end of the stick when god was given out brains.

but hey, your big as hell, and i bet super strong, that beats the hell out of brains any day right, no one can see how intelligent you are.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used PH's before and had good gains but it wasn't worth the sides.
see, it's this statement right here that is all f'ed up.

so, how different is injectable testosterone that it is magically safer and have less side effects than the testosterone you get from a _insert steps_ pro hormone?

how is dianabol safer than methyl 1,4 androstenediol?

can you inject more hormones into your system? yes. but get your facts straight before you start talking out your ass.

for those looking to inject large amounts of non methylated androgens into their system, this for most, is the best way to go. safer than oral steroids? well, if used responsibly, sure.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Pickle your liver I guess! Lol
Haha, you know I have always wondered, a lot of people in there 70's and 80's, they drank some a lot, they smoked, didn't know anything about nutrition. I know aas aren't "good" for you, but is it really worse then the average Joe who eats like **** and doesn't exercise regularly and drinks on a regular basis?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
uh, okay internet tough guy, sorry for hurting your feelings, i get a bit brash sometimes.

but unfortunately, the data and facts dont agree with you. so it isn't a difference of opinion when one isn't an opinion.

like i said, your lack of understanding/knowledge about androgens shines through with your "opinion"

sorry for calling you a retard, you obviously aren't retarded, just got the short end of the stick when god was given out brains.

but hey, your big as hell, and i bet super strong, that beats the hell out of brains any day right, no one can see how intelligent you are.
Nobody is being an Internet tough guy. You start name calling and talking trash here and I'm gonna set you straight. Unfortunatly I don't live in Glendale anymore or I'd scoot on over to Scottsdale and we could have ourselves a live debate.
You saying orals and injectables are as safe as one another is a fuking opinion and me saying they are not is the truth! I'm the one retarded? Injectables do not affect your liver like orals buddy! How much real experience taking AAS can you even have been as small as you are? I don't claim to know alot but I know about what I've used and how to use it.
Yes, I said I've used PHs in the past with results BUT the second part of that statement was that it wasn't worth the sides. And they are harsh on the liver, that is a fact! Tough enough to land me in the ER with an infection that my body could have fought off if it weren't for my liver being compromised by the PH cycle I was on. (even with diet and support supps all in check)
Your immaturity and lack of experience shines threw your dumb ass comebacks.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you know I have always wondered, a lot of people in there 70's and 80's, they drank some a lot, they smoked, didn't know anything about nutrition. I know aas aren't "good" for you, but is it really worse then the average Joe who eats like **** and doesn't exercise regularly and drinks on a regular basis?
Orals are known to be harsh on the liver. But you're not gonna hear that from the PH fan club here. Go ahead and take steroid advice from a 178lb guy that probably doesn't even run gear but likes to act like he knows everything about it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You saying orals and injectables are as safe as one another is a fuking opinion and me saying they are nothl is the truth!
Gonna stop reading right here, I never said this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much real experience taking AAS can you even have been as small as you are? I don't claim to know alot but I know about what I've used and how to use it.
Do you know who dan duchane, author of the underground guide to steroids is?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is saying you are wrong about something, doesn't say what genius.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Do you know who dan duchane, author of the underground guide to steroids is?
Heard of it never read it. Why? Is that all you do ? Quote other people and give advice when you yourself have no or limited experience actually using them? Based on your weight to height ratio you obviously don't get much out of them if you do in fact use them but who knows, maybe you started out at 135lbs.

Remember you came at me being a dik because I had an opinion about PH's. An opinion based on my own personal experience. You like them? Outstanding ! I don't care.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It is saying you are wrong about something, doesn't say what genius.
The subject hadn't changed at that point, what else could you have been referring to?
Whatever kid, You wanna win this argument you go right on ahead with it. I'm done.