Helladrol question

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
As some of you know I am a daily scanner of the forums and rarely post replies or threads but something has caught my attention today and my workout partner has also offered a suggestion. My diet is dialed in, my physique is somewhat what I am looking for, but I am always looking for change and to explore out into new things. I am a newbie still when it comes to steroids and how some counter act with others and how some work well together. I do understand basics however. I plan on trying Mr. Supps Helladrol including his starter stack and running how has he "suggested".
Weeks Dosage
1-4 Helladrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, noon, and night.
1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
4-10 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

My question is this, lets say I know a guy who has a few 50mg Anavar pills laying around and was wondering if it was OK to stack these two together? Lets say.
75/75/100/100/125/125 - Helladrol
0/0/50/50/50 - Anavar

or should I not run Var with it period, or could I run it before my PC THEN take my PC

Again I am a newbie at anabolics, try not to bash to hard. :buttkick:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
As some of you know I am a daily scanner of the forums and rarely post replies or threads but something has caught my attention today and my workout partner has also offered a suggestion. My diet is dialed in, my physique is somewhat what I am looking for, but I am always looking for change and to explore out into new things. I am a newbie still when it comes to steroids and how some counter act with others and how some work well together. I do understand basics however. I plan on trying Mr. Supps Helladrol including his starter stack and running how has he "suggested".
Weeks Dosage
1-4 Helladrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, noon, and night.
1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
4-10 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

My question is this, lets say I know a guy who has a few 50mg Anavar pills laying around and was wondering if it was OK to stack these two together? Lets say.
75/75/100/100/125/125 - Helladrol
0/0/50/50/50 - Anavar

or should I not run Var with it period, or could I run it before my PC THEN take my PC

Again I am a newbie at anabolics, try not to bash to hard. :buttkick:

"He" gave you a very short cycle that you will not get you too much. I would say run helladrol solo 50/75/75/100/100/125 also you will need more then forma for pct aka a SERM. Like clomid or nolva.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Alright thank ya bro, I could do more Var and acquire more rather easily if that is what your meaning by very short cycle. But thank you for info on nolva and that sounds like a winner 6 weeks to me, thanks for the help.