who's tried, or uses liver xt from SNS?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was looking at the ingredient profile, and noticed tumeric, among other things, this intrigued me as it has a number of benifits.

thinking of replacing cycle assist with liver xt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine1000 mg**
Milk Thistle (80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin)600 mg**
Turmeric (standardized to 95% curcuminoids)250 mg**
Artichoke Extract (cynara scolymus)(standardized to contain 13% - 18% caffeoylquinic acids calculated as chorogenic acid)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
SNS makes good stuff . You can't beat this for the price.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am very confused considering you are a rep for them. My mind is hurting. The only thing I have to say negative about liver xt is it doesnt have blood pressure support or any of the other goodies that cycle assist have, but I will probably pick up a bottle for my next cycle.

Was looking at the ingredient profile, and noticed tumeric, among other things, this intrigued me as it has a number of benifits.

thinking of replacing cycle assist with liver xt.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hawthorn berries at Walmart ! 4.99

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorn berries at Walmart ! 4.99
My problem with that is ok $19 liver and then $5 for hawthorn then grape seed extract or celery seed and saw palmetto and all the other stuff in all in one support supplements. Adds up fairly quick although for liver only it seems logical.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If money is not a issue you can try and find N2gaurd . I know it's your liver but sometimes I think you can go over board on detox supplement. I'm thinking if your healthy and your liver is not damaged it recovers very well from PH cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very confused considering you are a rep for them. My mind is hurting. The only thing I have to say negative about liver xt is it doesnt have blood pressure support or any of the other goodies that cycle assist have, but I will probably pick up a bottle for my next cycle.
not sure why, anyone who spends any significant amount of time on here knows I rep for cel & sns. even though I am a rep, I have not used all the products the company sells
and also just because im a rep doesn't make all of our products awsome.

but, the products are awsome because they are quality.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If money is not a issue you can try and find N2gaurd . I know it's your liver but sometimes I think you can go over board on detox supplement. I'm thinking if your healthy and your liver is not damaged it recovers very well from PH cycles.
i used n2guard, it's a good product, but too much of what I dont want.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used n2guard, it's a good product, but too much of what I dont want.
If you are looking for more everyday health + detox I would probably go with Liver XT. If you are on cycle and needing support I would recommend cycle assist over liver XT. Both are phenomenal products though. The ingredient profiles are competitive as well as the prices.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My problem with that is ok $19 liver and then $5 for hawthorn then grape seed extract or celery seed and saw palmetto and all the other stuff in all in one support supplements. Adds up fairly quick although for liver only it seems logical.
also, hawthorne berry just effects BP am I right? We are looking for an overall health supplement. So like Gerbil said you would have to buy each individual supplement which can get pretty pricey. Everything in Liver XT is good stuff. Tumeric especially.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone wants everything that comes in an all in one sometimes. Saw palmetto for example, is something that some people don't want. There is a thread about it on here somewhere.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, hawthorne berry just effects BP am I right? We are looking for an overall health supplement. So like Gerbil said you would have to buy each individual supplement which can get pretty pricey. Everything in Liver XT is good stuff. Tumeric especially.
I agree, turmeric is an awesome addition.