Raptor

UNKwr

Hey guys, finished my first cycle and PCT just over a month ago, figured I'd do a real quick write-up. I used Raptor and Arimedexin PCT while on cycle and did Torem for my PCT. I can't remember exactly what I used for on cycle support, but if anyone is interested I can go look for the bottle.

I used the Arimedexin while on cycle because it actually contains a very small dosage of Epi. Epi's anti-aromatizing effects were hopefully going to fight gyno, and it worked successfully! It was a 4 week cycle with the Raptor dosage going from 10-20-30-30 and the epi was 5-10-15-20.

I gained about 21 pounds in the month I was on cycle, which is a **** ton of weight for me lol. My strength increases were crazy, too. Gave a feeling that cannot be described unless you've been on cycle, definitely started to notice a bit of the alpha male feeling in the weight room towards the end of the cycle, although it never really showed up outside of the weight room. Never really noticed much of a change in libido, the ol' ball and chain stayed pretty happy throughout the whole thing lol.

Overall had great success with the cycle. Strength and vascularity were out of control and my appetite (which is normally very high) was astronomical. Had very little side effects, but I noticed that my heart was working a little harder at night when I was trying to go to sleep, a characteristic of the messed up cholesterol levels. I also did have one very bad headache while on cycle, but I'm not sure if that was because of the PH. I tend to have migraines every once in a while any way.
Any questions I'd love to answer!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you had a blast man :)