Too much milk thistle

sorendo2670

Awards
Just had a question about using LGI Halo-25 and cel cycle assist. I've read that too much milk thistle can cause bloatedness, upset stomach, diarrhea, and nausea. I will be doing 6 weeks of the halo 25 at 50/75/75/75/75/75 followed by 4 weeks of nolvadex at 30/20/10/10. Each Serving of the cycle assist contains 500 mgs of milk thistle(4 caps) and 2 servings per day which would be 1000 mgs of milk thistle is recommended. My question is would I be okay lowering the dose to maybe taking 2 twice a day of 3 twice a day? Would this not protect my liver as much or would this be sufficient enough to not cause any liver/ blood pressure issues? Any feedback much appreciated

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
milk thistle is a no no. it inhibits gains. use liv52
If you really think milk thistle can actually over power true AAS', I strongly disagree!
People have been taking milk thistle along with AAS' since the beginning of time!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ya I've heard it inhibits gains too not so sure tho. I have no proof stating it does not but I would appreciate it if somebody can point me in te right direction as sone proof (not for arguments sake just curious)

As far as the OP's question, I have ran nearly my entire cycle taking 3 caps of C.A. twice a day. That being said I have not sone bloodwork yet to check my liver enzymes and such but I would assume you'd be fine doing that or the regular dose. I've never heard of somebody getting sick off C.A. although many will day it smells like a homeless mans ballsack.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll easily take 12 pounds of gains with a healthy liver over 15 pounds of gains and a higher chance of hepatitis .... like I've said before,, thousands of people have taken C.E.L. Cycle assist and been really happy with their gains,, it's a well thought out, well balanced and dosed product at a great price for what you get .... to each their own... I personally take it year round and simply double up while on cycle... and as for showing "proof" one way or the other,, we all know you can find a study to back up anything you want ... it takes years of studies to back up a claim.. and there ARE years worth of studies showing the efficacy of milk thistle's protection of the liver

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Only thing I'd say cycle assist is light on is grape seed extract

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll easily take 12 pounds of gains with a healthy liver over 15 pounds of gains and a higher chance of hepatitis .... like I've said before,, thousands of people have taken C.E.L. Cycle assist and been really happy with their gains,, it's a well thought out, well balanced and dosed product at a great price for what you get .... to each their own... I personally take it year round and simply double up while on cycle... and as for showing "proof" one way or the other,, we all know you can find a study to back up anything you want ... it takes years of studies to back up a claim.. and there ARE years worth of studies showing the efficacy of milk thistle's protection of the liver
Personally there's better stuff... Liv52 had no problems... Bloods were good, tudca I heard... Haven't tried but wanna... Is amazing

akaVeritaS

Awards
You want to protect your liver? Don't waste your time with milk thistle; it's complete crap. TUDCA/UDCA are the only products I will trust my liver with.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You want to protect your liver? Don't waste your time with milk thistle; it's complete crap. TUDCA/UDCA are the only products I will trust my liver with.
There's no one single product or substance that does it all.. the three most effective are cysteine, phosphatidylcholine and milk thistle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
There's no one single product or substance that does it all.. the three most effective are cysteine, phosphatidylcholine and milk thistle
No it won't do EVERYTHING but I'm not fully agreeing with you in other aspects. Great antioxidants... Notw my choice

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Through disagreement comes the best exchange of ideas ... :)