Quick question about strechmarks/excess skin. Best solution to get my skin tighter?

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Sup AM, got a question. Since I've lost a lot of weight and am continuing.....I've got bad stretch marks all over my abdomen and right on my lower ab just up to my pubic area, my skin is loose/stretched out... just kinda flabby. Makes it look even fatter than it is. Once I cut down a bit more, what's a treatment/cycle I can use that will tighten up my skin? Once my skin tightens up, I'd look to treat the stretchmarks too. I read somewhere that you're skin has to hold the same shape for a year, so I'd have to be cut for a year before bulking? Any help would be 'preciated on this matter.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Fill it out with rock hard solid MUSCLE :-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol Hell ya total diff lol

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
then I'd be stuck with a nasty combo of muscle AND fat stretch marks.... eww.. What's really getting me is the lowwwww lowww abdominal skin. Wondering if I'll ever be able to have lower abs of it. Smh for being a fat kid. On another note. Finally ordered every last thing I need for my Havoc cycle. Can't wait to start it up.