My am fam. what you want to see ran?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what my AM family would like to see. Just throw some ideas out there :D. I'm pretty busy so sometimes I don't get to run logs like I would like. So I thought I would start my own and see what everyone would like to see. It will also help me decide out of all the crazy options out there.

The Option List:
The One
Bold
Hdrol high dose
Pmag high dose
Dzine
Protodrol
Decadrol aka max lmg
Boladrol
Pstan
Furaz
Plex

I don't mind stacks. But I don't want to run more then two compounds at the same time. Also I don't want to bridge anything. Other then that pick out some cool options.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add

M14add
Trenadrol and other clones.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the one and Trenadrol stack!!! SICK

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the one??
It was a designer ph appnut used to make. Then cel made a clone of called d plex I believe. Dht related. Go to appnuts thread there is a lot of info on it.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Tren(not ph)100mg ed with superdrol 10-20mg ed!! 5-6 weeks!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Lol easier said then done brother. I can get super but I don't have a tren source. But maybe someday :)
Order finaplix-h on amazon then get a fin kit online,,, one cart comes with 2g of tren.... make your own, it's what all the cool kids do these days :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Order finaplix-h on amazon then get a fin kit online,,, one cart comes with 2g of tren.... make your own, it's what all the cool kids do these days :)
It's a hell of a lot better than the ph... safer too .... stacks well with methyls :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Just realized that amazon might be a "source" my apologies if I've broken the rules!!!!!)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a hell of a lot better than the ph... safer too .... stacks well with methyls :)
Thanks brother I appreciate all the help/advice. Looks pretty solid. I've contemplated making a transdermal with it before. Have you done tried that? Or is it a waste?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Thanks brother I appreciate all the help/advice. Looks pretty solid. I've contemplated making a transdermal with it before. Have you done tried that? Or is it a waste?
I've heard of people making a dsmo based transdermal with tren,, but have no idea what the efficacy is.... I've never had any problem injecting tren,, so I'll just keep doing it

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I've heard of people making a dsmo based transdermal with tren,, but have no idea what the efficacy is.... I've never had any problem injecting tren,, so I'll just keep doing it
Also, I always worry about transderms getting on my girlfriend