how to get testosterone prescribed

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Ok... we all know testosterone is King.
    But how do we go about getting it?
    First of all it is my solid belief that most all men over the age of 35 shouldn't have any trouble whatsoever getting a prescription if they follow my advice.
    I'm sure many of you guys under 35 will be able to as well.

First word of advice, don't go in looking like a shredded beast on roids!! Right after a dirty bulk would be fine and/or allow yourself to soften up a bit prior to your doctor visit. Think of it as the cost of a Lifetime of testosterone prescriptions... well worth it!!

The best time to go in would be following a bulk cycle while you're still shut down, with only an estrogen control for p.c.t.
    Take some private labs first to make sure your test is at most low normal... they won't drug test you for steroids,, don't worry about that,, only be sure your test is low normal .. 200-300 total test or even less... 400 or so may be low enough,, not sure

Tell your doctor you have no libido, you feel depressed, tired, you're working out really hard with minimal results and you'd like to get your testosterone checked ... even if your test is in the low normal range they'll treat the symptoms..... if by chance your doctor refuses to prescribe test,,(my first doctor did this) find another doctor,, you can call your local compounding pharmacy and ask which doctors are prescribing test.. this is what I did, also urologists are known for prescribing test,, found a doctor that was in my insurance approved list of doctors and went there. You can go to as many doctors as you want until you get what you want... it is only considered "doctor shopping" if you get multiple doctors to prescribe the same thing....

Now you have your script... what next?
    Tell them your afraid of exposing your loved ones to transdermals and would prefer injectable. Only take half or less of the prescribed dosage,, upon the next visit, say your symptoms are only slightly better and casually ask if taking more would help... look sad and innocent.
    ... keep doing this until you feel you've maxed out your doctor's willingness.... now you can take your regular p.c.t. and stockpile the test .... keep refilling it monthly .... if you do decide to cruise on it .. be sure to drop your dosage in half at least a week prior to follow up labs ... I only have to do follow up, maintenance levels checks once every three months,,,

Imagine getting up to 600mg of test for $10 a month for the rest of your life.... if you get lucky,, even more,, fyi the maximum allowed by the FDA is 500mg a week

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Go to a hormone therapist. Wellness center type doctor. And when they schedule a test for your base line levels, tell them you cant make it in the morning, as they try to test you when your levels are high. go at 4pm if you can. And most of them will put you on even if they are border line low, since it means another patient, and insurance premiums(as he rubs his hands together greedily, with a sinister smile). Tell them all the signs of low t, all of them
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big billy
    Go to a hormone therapist. Wellness center type doctor. And when they schedule a test for your base line levels, tell them you cant make it in the morning, as they try to test you when your levels are high. go at 4pm if you can. And most of them will put you on even if they are border line low, since it means another patient, and insurance premiums(as he rubs his hands together greedily, with a sinister smile). Tell them all the signs of low t, all of them
    Wellness centers are wayyy overpriced, but they'll certainly give you whatever you want,, I stay in network .. I have $1000 copay then 20% of everything after that for out of network
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhh. nuff said. Sorry couldnt help.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Bump to get the word out
  6. Registered User