Methyltestosterone/dianabol 6 week cycle?

colonel7

Awards
Hi everyone,

Is this a worthwhile cycle struggling with sources at the moment, but managed to get clomid, nolvadex, d-Bol & Methyltestosterone... Which I havent used before.
I have done d-Bol only cycle before & kept about 75% of the gains 12ish pounds. So basically looking for a bit of advice.

Cheers

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You don't care too much about your liver, do you? Running two 17-alpha-methyl's is not a good idea.

colonel7

Awards
Thanks for the input, so a wont be doing that! Managed to get some anadrol.. Few guys at the gym say d-Bol & anadrol cycle is good to go with a good PCT.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you need cycle supports,pct,test e,,running these without test isn't the best way to go.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know why so much dbol is found to actually contain methyl testosterone?

because the two are so similar, users cant tell the difference.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input, so a wont be doing that! Managed to get some anadrol.. Few guys at the gym say d-Bol & anadrol cycle is good to go with a good PCT.
So anadrol and dbol? Back to the liver thing....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sd/dbol or anadrol/sd

or

dimethazine/dbol, yea....

colonel7

Awards
Thanks guys... Was looking for abit of advice as its only the beefcakes at the gym who have been drip feeding info on the cycles they do.
Seems to be a lot of hostility back from a few of the responses on the thread considering its an advice forum it's seems a little sour.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys... Was looking for abit of advice as its only the beefcakes at the gym who have been drip feeding info on the cycles they do.
Seems to be a lot of hostility back from a few of the responses on the thread considering its an advice forum it's seems a little sour.
Don't confuse hostility with straight-talk. I thought everyone's response was direct, measured and correct. As a rule, orals will harm your liver and the more you take, the more harm they'll do. You really need to research AAS and then approach us with an informed position, albeit ill advised. Then you'll get better feed back. From our perspective, if you don't take the time to research, why should we take the time to advise?

colonel7

Awards
Don't confuse hostility with straight-talk. I thought everyone's response was direct, measured and correct. As a rule, orals will harm your liver and the more you take, the more harm they'll do. You really need to research AAS and then approach us with an informed position, albeit ill advised. Then you'll get better feed back. From our perspective, if you don't take the time to research, why should we take the time to advise?
Detroit, thanks for the quick response, and yes I know orals are very damaging to the liver which was noted on several sites but the advice and opinion if possible that i am looking for is on the use of anabols or d-bols combined during a cycle.. By the sounds of the responses it's not a great idea... Though some of the guys in the gym use these combined with just a clomid PCT of a couple of weeks.
So I apologise if I sound ill prepared and advised because that's the truth but I am trying to become more clued up on the relevant subject
Cheers