What Can I Trust? - AnabolicMinds.com

What Can I Trust?

1. New Member

What Can I Trust?

I've moved away from all PH/DS/whatever you want to call them for the past 2 years or so. Now that all the good stuff has been banned I really don't know what I can trust.

The last thing I ran was Supplements 911 M-Drol. I loved all CEL products, too. I want to check out PP's new stuff but damn, talk a bout price gouging. It's ridiculous and I can't justify paying those prices when it's hard to even find a log that hasn't been sponsored.

I guess what I'm getting at is, what is everyone using now? What companies are the most trustworthy with the best prices?

Thanks for any and all help, guys.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

transform's forged line is good, LGI and Mr. Supps are all very trusted brands. Transform and Mr. supps would be my bet for best price.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Hey bro, welcome back to the game! I have tried a few different products over the past year and among the best I would say are from Finaflex. I have used and logged here Epi-V and am currently Logging 550-XD both sponsored Logs. Epi-V was FANTASTIC and I am not far enough into 550-XD to tell you but it promises to be great. I have also used a combination of Androhard/Androlean which worked well but the price is ridiculous. Also good is Taurus Nutrition. I was a rep for them for a bit. I haven't personally used their PHs but I handed off a lot of my stash to friends (because I was sponsored to do Finaflex logs) and they had great success using 5aOHP and P-Bold. It depends on what your goals are in the end but these are some companies that have worked well and supported me. I am a huge Finaflex fan and would definitely recommend them. They have great reps, customer service and are extremely generous. Get up with ScottyDoc and/or DreamWeaver if you have any questions. Let them know Turning Green sent ya!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    transform's forged line is good, LGI and Mr. Supps are all very trusted brands. Transform and Mr. supps would be my bet for best price.
    We all know Mr. Supps is legit that's for sure lol
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

another vote for transform and lgi. anteaus labs is also very legit and has brought some brand new products to the game, check out mechabol and ultradrol
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

We all know Mr. Supps is legit that's for sure lol
    LGI is the least expensive,, I bought their SD-10(superdrol) it was.legit and half the price of *********,,, but I'm now taking helladrol and katanadrol (********* hdrol and furaza),, not cheap,, but I don't mind spending money for the security of knowing what I'm putting in myself
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    LGI is the least expensive,, I bought their SD-10(superdrol) it was.legit and half the price of *********,,, but I'm now taking helladrol and katanadrol (********* hdrol and furaza),, not cheap,, but I don't mind spending money for the security of knowing what I'm putting in myself
    True, I rather pay for quality then quantity, but ever now and then quantity does win, but I always shoot for quality even if it cost me little bit more money. Let me know how katanadrol is, my main concern was is it worth the price?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

True, I rather pay for quality then quantity, but ever now and then quantity does win, but I always shoot for quality even if it cost me little bit more money. Let me know how katanadrol is, my main concern was is it worth the price?
    For me it is,, my girlfriend bought me three bottles of it for Valentine's ... I was on a tren(not ph) cycle at the time,, came off the tren then got real sick,, a virus attacked my liver,,, all better now,, last labs were perfect so I've just started my cycle yesterday.. 100mg helladrol and 400mg katanadrol for 6 weeks.. two weeks of 50 hell and 400 kat .. then 400 kat until I run out, if my labs stay in check.... running 400mg test cyp a week throughout as well
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

For me it is,, my girlfriend bought me three bottles of it for Valentine's ... I was on a tren(not ph) cycle at the time,, came off the tren then got real sick,, a virus attacked my liver,,, all better now,, last labs were perfect so I've just started my cycle yesterday.. 100mg helladrol and 400mg katanadrol for 6 weeks.. two weeks of 50 hell and 400 kat .. then 400 kat until I run out, if my labs stay in check.... running 400mg test cyp a week throughout as well
    P.s. I'm running it while on Atkins diet as well... going for maximum fat loss... hopefully I'll gain some muscle as well.. but my primary goal is to get under 8% bf or so.. at 15% now.. 6'1 245lbs and 15%bf
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Would katanadrol be a good standalone vs like OEP/Dexaprine/shift/AlphaT2. Am really curious about it to see if it really worth it for a cut phase. If not I plan on doing Earse Pro/intimidate if money allows.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Would katanadrol be a good standalone vs like OEP/Dexaprine/shift/AlphaT2. Am really curious about it to see if it really worth it for a cut phase. If not I plan on doing Earse Pro/intimidate if money allows.
    Not sure I'm the one to answer this,, I know it's marketed to "stack well with anything"
    I was told it's best to stack it with something wet,, also keep in mind because it's not methylated it needs to be taken in high doses,, 350-400 ed.. also a very short half life requires multiple dosings throughout the day ...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Antaeus Labs, Transform, Dynamic Formulas, CEL, LGI
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not sure I'm the one to answer this,, I know it's marketed to "stack well with anything"
    I was told it's best to stack it with something wet,, also keep in mind because it's not methylated it needs to be taken in high doses,, 350-400 ed.. also a very short half life requires multiple dosings throughout the day ...

Ok, I figured that 150 caps dose at 350+ ed wasn't going to be worth it. Thanks for clear somethings up. Guess I'll be doing a good old sick recomp soon
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Ok, I figured that 150 caps dose at 350+ ed wasn't going to be worth it. Thanks for clear somethings up. Guess I'll be doing a good old sick recomp soon
    Yeah it definitely takes two bottles to dose it high enough and long enough
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Agreed fully
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

P.s. I'm running it while on Atkins diet as well... going for maximum fat loss... hopefully I'll gain some muscle as well.. but my primary goal is to get under 8% bf or so.. at 15% now.. 6'1 245lbs and 15%bf
    I suggest you look into the cut diet by scivation, it might have a different name now but you can find the downloadable PDFs on their website, took me down from 13-14% bf to around 9% in 12 weeks with no anabolics
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars

I suggest you look into the cut diet by scivation, it might have a different name now but you can find the downloadable PDFs on their website, took me down from 13-14% bf to around 9% in 12 weeks with no anabolics
    I've done Atkins a few times,, I know what to do and I know it works, so I'll stick with it,,, thanks though
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy02 View Post
    I've moved away from all PH/DS/whatever you want to call them for the past 2 years or so. Now that all the good stuff has been banned I really don't know what I can trust.

The last thing I ran was Supplements 911 M-Drol. I loved all CEL products, too. I want to check out PP's new stuff but damn, talk a bout price gouging. It's ridiculous and I can't justify paying those prices when it's hard to even find a log that hasn't been sponsored.

I guess what I'm getting at is, what is everyone using now? What companies are the most trustworthy with the best prices?

Thanks for any and all help, guys.
    Not all is banned, what are you looking for? size, strength. Superdrol clones still available, as are turinabol, you can still find tren products, even the banned 19-nor, i just came across 5 min ago. And there are alot of expensive synthesized, super-4-dhea, and other versions of dhea available. PM me i will help as much as i can.
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If anyone is looking for a sealed CEL 60 cap bottle of m drol, let me know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a sealed CEL 60 cap bottle of m drol, let me know.
    90 cap?
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers

90 cap?
    60 cap... I'll have to double check tomorrow.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.

Antaeus Labs
    mr supps
    forerunner labs

and your right about PP. i would love to try some of it, but why would i when i can buy real gear for half the price? herp derp. Plus im giving "androlean" a try right now. and its doing nothing for me, and im eating clean and everything. so **** it.
  23. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I remember the m-drol being 90 caps

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  24. Jahcuree

How about in terms of epi, is havoc still king?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree
    How about in terms of epi, is havoc still king?
    Think so, got two friends running havoc right now.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea if it's legit it's 90 caps Mdrol :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Think so, got two friends running havoc right now.
    Cool, thank you brotha
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Yea if it's legit it's 90 caps Mdrol :-)
    Right wrong company.... It PHLabs not CEL.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which companies do you trust the least?
    By slimcharles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 06:45 AM
  2. Would you trust an IUD?
    By whiskers in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 04:18 PM
  3. Can I trust them?
    By a610412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 09:07 AM
  4. Why men Can't trust Women