What Can I Trust?

jeremy02

Awards
I've moved away from all PH/DS/whatever you want to call them for the past 2 years or so. Now that all the good stuff has been banned I really don't know what I can trust.

The last thing I ran was Supplements 911 M-Drol. I loved all CEL products, too. I want to check out PP's new stuff but damn, talk a bout price gouging. It's ridiculous and I can't justify paying those prices when it's hard to even find a log that hasn't been sponsored.

I guess what I'm getting at is, what is everyone using now? What companies are the most trustworthy with the best prices?

Thanks for any and all help, guys.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
transform's forged line is good, LGI and Mr. Supps are all very trusted brands. Transform and Mr. supps would be my bet for best price.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey bro, welcome back to the game! I have tried a few different products over the past year and among the best I would say are from Finaflex. I have used and logged here Epi-V and am currently Logging 550-XD both sponsored Logs. Epi-V was FANTASTIC and I am not far enough into 550-XD to tell you but it promises to be great. I have also used a combination of Androhard/Androlean which worked well but the price is ridiculous. Also good is Taurus Nutrition. I was a rep for them for a bit. I haven't personally used their PHs but I handed off a lot of my stash to friends (because I was sponsored to do Finaflex logs) and they had great success using 5aOHP and P-Bold. It depends on what your goals are in the end but these are some companies that have worked well and supported me. I am a huge Finaflex fan and would definitely recommend them. They have great reps, customer service and are extremely generous. Get up with ScottyDoc and/or DreamWeaver if you have any questions. Let them know Turning Green sent ya!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
transform's forged line is good, LGI and Mr. Supps are all very trusted brands. Transform and Mr. supps would be my bet for best price.
We all know Mr. Supps is legit that's for sure lol

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
another vote for transform and lgi. anteaus labs is also very legit and has brought some brand new products to the game, check out mechabol and ultradrol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
We all know Mr. Supps is legit that's for sure lol
LGI is the least expensive,, I bought their SD-10(superdrol) it was.legit and half the price of mr.supps,,, but I'm now taking helladrol and katanadrol (mr.supps hdrol and furaza),, not cheap,, but I don't mind spending money for the security of knowing what I'm putting in myself

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
LGI is the least expensive,, I bought their SD-10(superdrol) it was.legit and half the price of mr.supps,,, but I'm now taking helladrol and katanadrol (mr.supps hdrol and furaza),, not cheap,, but I don't mind spending money for the security of knowing what I'm putting in myself
True, I rather pay for quality then quantity, but ever now and then quantity does win, but I always shoot for quality even if it cost me little bit more money. Let me know how katanadrol is, my main concern was is it worth the price?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
True, I rather pay for quality then quantity, but ever now and then quantity does win, but I always shoot for quality even if it cost me little bit more money. Let me know how katanadrol is, my main concern was is it worth the price?
For me it is,, my girlfriend bought me three bottles of it for Valentine's ... I was on a tren(not ph) cycle at the time,, came off the tren then got real sick,, a virus attacked my liver,,, all better now,, last labs were perfect so I've just started my cycle yesterday.. 100mg helladrol and 400mg katanadrol for 6 weeks.. two weeks of 50 hell and 400 kat .. then 400 kat until I run out, if my labs stay in check.... running 400mg test cyp a week throughout as well

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
For me it is,, my girlfriend bought me three bottles of it for Valentine's ... I was on a tren(not ph) cycle at the time,, came off the tren then got real sick,, a virus attacked my liver,,, all better now,, last labs were perfect so I've just started my cycle yesterday.. 100mg helladrol and 400mg katanadrol for 6 weeks.. two weeks of 50 hell and 400 kat .. then 400 kat until I run out, if my labs stay in check.... running 400mg test cyp a week throughout as well
P.s. I'm running it while on Atkins diet as well... going for maximum fat loss... hopefully I'll gain some muscle as well.. but my primary goal is to get under 8% bf or so.. at 15% now.. 6'1 245lbs and 15%bf

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Would katanadrol be a good standalone vs like OEP/Dexaprine/shift/AlphaT2. Am really curious about it to see if it really worth it for a cut phase. If not I plan on doing Earse Pro/intimidate if money allows.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Would katanadrol be a good standalone vs like OEP/Dexaprine/shift/AlphaT2. Am really curious about it to see if it really worth it for a cut phase. If not I plan on doing Earse Pro/intimidate if money allows.
Not sure I'm the one to answer this,, I know it's marketed to "stack well with anything"
I was told it's best to stack it with something wet,, also keep in mind because it's not methylated it needs to be taken in high doses,, 350-400 ed.. also a very short half life requires multiple dosings throughout the day ...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs, Transform, Dynamic Formulas, CEL, LGI

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Not sure I'm the one to answer this,, I know it's marketed to "stack well with anything"
I was told it's best to stack it with something wet,, also keep in mind because it's not methylated it needs to be taken in high doses,, 350-400 ed.. also a very short half life requires multiple dosings throughout the day ...

Ok, I figured that 150 caps dose at 350+ ed wasn't going to be worth it. Thanks for clear somethings up. Guess I'll be doing a good old sick recomp soon :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ok, I figured that 150 caps dose at 350+ ed wasn't going to be worth it. Thanks for clear somethings up. Guess I'll be doing a good old sick recomp soon :)
Yeah it definitely takes two bottles to dose it high enough and long enough

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed fully

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
P.s. I'm running it while on Atkins diet as well... going for maximum fat loss... hopefully I'll gain some muscle as well.. but my primary goal is to get under 8% bf or so.. at 15% now.. 6'1 245lbs and 15%bf
I suggest you look into the cut diet by scivation, it might have a different name now but you can find the downloadable PDFs on their website, took me down from 13-14% bf to around 9% in 12 weeks with no anabolics

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I suggest you look into the cut diet by scivation, it might have a different name now but you can find the downloadable PDFs on their website, took me down from 13-14% bf to around 9% in 12 weeks with no anabolics
I've done Atkins a few times,, I know what to do and I know it works, so I'll stick with it,,, thanks though

Big billy

Awards
I've moved away from all PH/DS/whatever you want to call them for the past 2 years or so. Now that all the good stuff has been banned I really don't know what I can trust.

The last thing I ran was Supplements 911 M-Drol. I loved all CEL products, too. I want to check out PP's new stuff but damn, talk a bout price gouging. It's ridiculous and I can't justify paying those prices when it's hard to even find a log that hasn't been sponsored.

I guess what I'm getting at is, what is everyone using now? What companies are the most trustworthy with the best prices?

Thanks for any and all help, guys.
Not all is banned, what are you looking for? size, strength. Superdrol clones still available, as are turinabol, you can still find tren products, even the banned 19-nor, i just came across 5 min ago. And there are alot of expensive synthesized, super-4-dhea, and other versions of dhea available. PM me i will help as much as i can.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If anyone is looking for a sealed CEL 60 cap bottle of m drol, let me know.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

xBONExCROWNx

Awards
Antaeus Labs
mr supps
forerunner labs

and your right about PP. i would love to try some of it, but why would i when i can buy real gear for half the price? herp derp. Plus im giving "androlean" a try right now. and its doing nothing for me, and im eating clean and everything. so **** it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the m-drol being 90 caps

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift