Dymethazine "DMZ" Clones

cfresh1234

Awards
Looking to do my second cycle, my very first was epistane for 5 weeks, had great results with it. In my "resting" phase now, finished pct about a month ago. Gonna go ahead take another month off, but I would like to line up a second cycle. I'm looking to put on as much mass as possible. I will have a great diet and training program. So I'm thinking probably some kind of Dymethazine.

So my question is; What are some of the best Dymethazine clones/supplements you guys have tried?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forged dm-zine, CEL has had bunk dimethazine not positive the source of it. Other then forged, Dieselbolon if you want to stack it with lmg.
The end.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Lol, damn, I bought a bottle of LGI's dzine clone. Hopefully that's not bunk.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen any bad reviews on LGI.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently using Forged Dzine stacked with LGI mlmg, working AMAZING. Running 2 bottles of dzine, and the second is CEL so... i trust em.

cfresh1234

Awards
The vitamin shop down the street from me sells this stuff called DMZ LOAD by War Pharma, you guys know anything about the product or the maker? What is lmg by the way....sorry for my ignorance :p

LikeMike

Awards
Hmmm I just bought 2 bottles of cel dzine. I haven't read any reviews of it being bunk.

cfresh1234

Awards
What is Dieselbolon excactly, its not Dymethazine right? Dieselbolon says it has a higher chance of getting gyno than most supplements, if thats the case I'd rather steer clear of it. Has anyone heard of the maker "WAR PHARMA"??? They make DMZ LOAD, just wondering if its worth trying.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dmz Load looks to be dzine with another compound. I don't know if the second compound is methylated or not though. Never heard of this product and the 1 place i found it online they don't have the profile listed. Honestly, i'd just stick with regular DMZ from a "reputable" PH/DS company.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Diesel is max lmg with dimethazine.

What is Dieselbolon excactly, its not Dymethazine right? Dieselbolon says it has a higher chance of getting gyno than most supplements, if thats the case I'd rather steer clear of it. Has anyone heard of the maker "WAR PHARMA"??? They make DMZ LOAD, just wondering if its worth trying.

cfresh1234

Awards
Gotcha Gerbil, from researching a little, the DMZ LOAD I saw at the vitamin store down the street from my house is the same thing. The Dymethazine plus the ethly 13 which is the same as max LMG if I'm correct. So its seems Diesel is pretty much the same as dmz load, but I can't find reviews on load and can find plenty for Diesel so maybe its best to stick with the one with the good rep.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just beware that lmg will up the sides a bit.