Itchy nipple question...

gsteclipse97

Awards
I am in the last week of a 5 week S1+ cycle and today i have noticed that my nipple has been itching most of the day. It doesnt really seem puffy and there are no lumps so im not sure what to think of it. Should i just end my cycle to be safe and start PCT or should i just add in like 20mg or so of nolva and see what that does?

thanks

prime

Awards
same thing happened to me last cycle. just start dosing nolva at 60 mgs a day until the sensitivity is gone then drop down to 20 mgs a day until you finish your cycle. it's no big deal... will go away in a few days.

gsteclipse97

Awards
same thing happened to me last cycle. just start dosing nolva at 60 mgs a day until the sensitivity is gone then drop down to 20 mgs a day until you finish your cycle. it's no big deal... will go away in a few days.
sounds good i will dose up so nolva when i get home from the gym tonite.

gsteclipse97

Awards
its only my right nip and its just like the very tip of it. i actually think its irritation from the S1+ but i am gonna do nolva regardless now cause i would prefer not to be wrong and end up with some puffy nips

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya your prob fine but better safe than sorry

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Itchy nipples are great served with a slice of lime...right up there with sex on the beach.

Yeah, start nolva early just to be safe. You've got your nolva which is great and your symptoms are mild so I wouldn't sweat it at all.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
40-60 would do fine. hit it at 60 for at least 2-3 days IMHO, than taper down

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Since your in the last week of the cycle and the symptoms are mild you could dose at 20mg until the end of the cycle then ramp up to 40-60mg for a 5-7 days and taper from there.

Either way nolva is pretty flexible as it builds up in your system. If you're seriously worried start up at 60mg.

gabriel

Awards
i just finished a cyc of s1+ and i had the same thing (about a wk to the end)
i just popped 20-40mg every other day till the end and then started my pct properly
:)