Test base

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
What would some of you PH gurus suggest for a test base in the PH realm? I'm thinking of a test base stacked with epi.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little quicker on the draw then you

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to stack 4ad with everything.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
what about d-plex? converts to dht. it's part of my next cycle

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
When you guys say 4-ad does that mean the new stuff or the old stuff. I was looking at the new stuff, but wasn't sure how it compared to the old stuff.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
When you guys say 4-ad does that mean the new stuff or the old stuff. I was looking at the new stuff, but wasn't sure how it compared to the old stuff.
I'm talking about the old stuff

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
why not just use test since you are already using a steroid? epi is a steroid. only commonly referred to as a ph because you can buy it otc.

as for 4ad(new) and derm. well theres no guarantee youll get a good conversion to test

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
why not just use test since you are already using a steroid? epi is a steroid. only commonly referred to as a ph because you can buy it otc.
The fact that one is otc and the other is not is the answer to that. If they were both illegal, then yes that would be pretty logical IMO.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
How much test for a base on a PH to recomp (a generalization)?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
The fact that one is otc and the other is not is the answer to that. If they were both illegal, then yes that would be pretty logical IMO.
agreed, but i read it differently. i read it as he wanted to stay with "ph's" possibly not knowing that epi is an actual steroid. youd be surpised what people DONT know on these boards

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
agreed, but i read it differently. i read it as he wanted to stay with "ph's" possibly not knowing that epi is an actual steroid. youd be surpised what people DONT know on these boards
Yeah I always wondered why everyone called epi a PH it is clearly a steroid.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
whats the nomenclature of 4AD? Is 4AD the same as M14ADD (Methyl-1,4 androstenediol)??

Conte

Conte

Awards
whats the nomenclature of 4AD? Is 4AD the same as M14ADD (Methyl-1,4 androstenediol)??
4-DHEA=1-androsten-3b-ol-17-one / 4-Dehydroepiandrosterone

NO
Methyl 1,4-AD=17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol

1,4-AD (Boldione)=1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cool. thanks.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for something legal. I am not able to obtain illegal AAS. I dont have gym connections and I'm not willing to try the mail order route, at least not yet.

As for the old 4-ad, it's no longer available, legally anywhere is it?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Idk I am still up in the air with OTC test products you have no idea how much conversion you are getting and could end up getting very little and shelling out $40 for nothing. You may not even need a test base for epi I am on week 3 right now and i feel great with no test base. Felt horrible lethargy at this time when I ran hdrol. Loving epi so far tho (running it at 40 mg)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4androsterone/ 4ad rde from AMS.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im talking about the new stuff. 4-dhea

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you mean the old 4ad, that was 4-androstenediol, m14add is methyl 1,4 androstenediol (so methyl bodiol)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk I am still up in the air with OTC test products you have no idea how much conversion you are getting and could end up getting very little and shelling out $40 for nothing.
this goes for all pro hormones. no one knows how much will convert, how much will bind with/interact with the androgen receptor, or how much will convert into inactive metabolites.

this goes for all pro hormones.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
this goes for all pro hormones. no one knows how much will convert, how much will bind with/interact with the androgen receptor, or how much will convert into inactive metabolites.

this goes for all pro hormones.
Yes, understood. However, the idea of a test base is to improve how you feel and possibly avoid certain side effects. I have had friends use OTC test base products with the same compound in the same conditions and have seen absolutely no improvement of sides such as lethargy. So I would rather try a compound first and see how I react to it and save my $40 before I buy a product that may do nothing at all to contribute to my cycle. The OP may feel different, though.

cartoon

Awards
you can try to keep your own test levels up with hcgen or bulk daa, start 2 weeks before cycle and run through pct. Depending on the dose of epi and cycle length it may prevent shutdown. In turn less lethargy and libido issues and smoother pct. You can find daa in bulk for around 15 bucks for 200 grams. The idea is to piggyback your natty test levels, but the ph/ds cycle length and dose play a role in how long shut down takes

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And a weak one at that.

I say stack it with Phera. Yes I know it was banned however for whatever reason it is relatively easy to get your hands on along with x-tren - hassle-free I might add.

Pheraplex has a good anabolic:androgenic ratio. It is nearly twice as androgenic as testosterone and has only little conversion to estrogen. Someone needs to modify this compound, molecularly fix the conversion issue altogether, and put it on the market again. It was and is a fantastic mass builder.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I never understood the difference. What people call prohormones are usually designer steroids so what is an actual PH?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, understood. However, the idea of a test base is to improve how you feel and possibly avoid certain side effects..
oh, really? have you ever seen any data to support this "idea"

and your friends just aren't dosing it properly. you think 40 bucks is gonna get you anything from a 2 step pro hormone? no.

you'll need at the least 2 bottles for a 4 week cycle, and more if you want to run 6-8 weeks.

you can use pp's andromass, it's good stuff, and one bottle is enough for a nice test base. but i'd rather have 2 of theirs as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never understood the difference. What people call prohormones are usually designer steroids so what is an actual PH?
testosterone is a pro hormone.

4-dhea is a pro hormone

max lmg is a pro hormone

trenavar is a pro hormone.

pro hormones will convert into another hormone via enzymes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And a weak one at that.

I say stack it with Phera. Yes I know it was banned however for whatever reason it is relatively easy to get your hands on along with x-tren - hassle-free I might add.

Pheraplex has a good anabolic:androgenic ratio. It is nearly twice as androgenic as testosterone and has only little conversion to estrogen. Someone needs to modify this compound, molecularly fix the conversion issue altogether, and put it on the market again. It was and is a fantastic mass builder.
correction, zero conversion to estrogen.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

and your friends just aren't dosing it properly. you think 40 bucks is gonna get you anything from a 2 step pro hormone? no.

you'll need at the least 2 bottles for a 4 week cycle, and more if you want to run 6-8 weeks.

you can use pp's andromass, it's good stuff, and one bottle is enough for a nice test base. but i'd rather have 2 of theirs as well.
My point is I do not think the cost of the test base is necessarily worth the benefits. Just my opinion. And if you have to use double or triple the dose of one of these products to make it effective then that is very misleading from the company that defines the effective dose for their product. I don't think it is worth $40 and I especially do not think it is worth 2 or 3 times that amount. At that point it is more expensive than just buying test.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Great thread ! In about to be using a bottle of forerunner labs alpha mass at recommended dosage on bottle for 4 weeks and a bottle of 4ad rde the new one at half dose for 4 weeks then at normal for 2 weeks while on epi/tren for 4 weeks. So I'll see how this goes first hand

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I hope so.....I invested in 2 AMv2 and 1 AMv3 so I can run 11-12 weeks at 6 a day....and I want to run deca at 400mg per week for 9 weeks. would rather do 2 9-weekers at 400mg per week than 2 12-weekers at 300mg per week. and it gives me the 2-3 week overshoot of the AM everybody was suggesting. Only into the AM's for ~300 and change....not bad for 3 bottles/12 weeks worth at full dose. just hope it works as advertised...I guess use some dermacrine as well since its being produced by BPS now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My point is I do not think the cost of the test base is necessarily worth the benefits. Just my opinion. And if you have to use double or triple the dose of one of these products to make it effective then that is very misleading from the company that defines the effective dose for their product. I don't think it is worth $40 and I especially do not think it is worth 2 or 3 times that amount. At that point it is more expensive than just buying test.
At the end of the day, Testosterone by itself is the best option. In fact, I'm so impressed with test-e that I think I'll just always use it stand alone or with mast-e for estro control. But I thought the OP said legality was his issue, thus the need for an oral test base.. I'm for Phera or Andro series

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
At the end of the day, Testosterone by itself is the best option. In fact, I'm so impressed with test-e that I think I'll just always use it stand alone or with mast-e for estro control. But I thought the OP said legality was his issue, thus the need for an oral test base.. I'm for Phera or Andro series
Yeah you are right I wasn't suggesting that the OP use test because he did say he wanted otc. I was just saying my personal opinion when it comes to cost vs effectiveness of otc test bases. I suppose if money is not an issue the cost doesn't matter. Finances suck while in college, though lol.