Need advice

chitown1

Awards
Hey everybody,23 I have been training hard for about 4 years and I have been thinking about taking a step to up to steroids. I haven't been gaining anything for a couple months and wanna add on about 20lbs but mainly looking for strength gains. This is my first time ever with anything harder than creatine so I am askin for help. I have done research about what to take for pct, my diet is in check, just need help with the dosage and what to take. I have been thinking about dbol basically because its what i have heard of the most. I've read that by itself it isn't the best to take but to jump start a cycle with test. I am able to get just about anything. I have nolva for a pct and have a cycle support if needed. Basically I wanna get advice from, anybody that has done this, opinions on anything better, what test i should take with it, and finally how long and how much. I've seen the doses ppl take but they also have were on there third of fourth cycle. I appreciate all the advice!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
height, weight, example of diet, workout experience, bf %. etc. etc. so on and so on

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
read every single sticky then write up a cycle and folks here will help yu tweak it..
p.s. yur a little on the young side to be turning to aas..iff yu wanna grow the simplest solution is upping your daily calories

chitown1

Awards
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 203lbs
Diet: Macros-Protein 335.8g Carbs 501.8g Fat 94.6...4201.8 cals
Not sure what you want on the workout experience

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if you arent growing on 4200cals ed at 200lbs, either a)you counted wrong or b) you are burning it up way too much........look at your diet and training again, at 23 you should be able to grow more, especially on a 6'3 frame.......lower the volume of training for example, train 3xwk, 45min, heavy compound movements, and get out, do that for 3months

the test dbol will get you your 20lbs, but if something is off youll piss it away after anyway