Cycle written for me has me concerned...

SilverZ06

Awards
So I went to talk to a pro-bodybuilder who is sponsored by a large supplement company and also is a nutrtionist with his own company. I have known him for some years now. I went to him and said my plans are to lean bulk. I told him I had Test E and Tren E already. I was told to get EQ and Winny as well. Well I got the EQ and the layout I was given goes like this:

Week 1: 250mgs Test E
Week 2: 500mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ
Week 3: 500mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ
Week 4: 750mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ / 600mgs Tren E
Week 5: 750mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ / 600mgs Tren E
Week 6: 750mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ / 600mgs Tren E
Week 7: 750mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ / 600mgs Tren E
Week 8: 500mgs Test E / 400mgs EQ
Week 9: 500mgs Test E
Week 10: 250mgs Test E

I didn't question it as he has probably done 25+ cycles but I though Tren E is something that needs to be run at least 8 weeks and EQ is something that is also better run for a long period. Am I wrong? Isn't 600mgs of Tren E a little extreme? I have run Test E before, I have run Tren E at 200mgs a week before, and I have never touched EQ. The layout seems like ALOT VERY QUICKLY. Thoughts?

BTW, this ia probably my 6th and will be my final cycle.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
It all depends on how Tren affects you. I've got no experience with eq but I have seen several people run tren A at 75 mg ED which comes out to 525 mg a week. So it doesn't look obscenely high, to me at least.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 weeks of Test E, 7 weeks of EQ, and 4 weeks of Tren E doesn't make a lot of sense. The EQ and Tren E will barely start to kick in by the time you stop using it.

SilverZ06

Awards
10 weeks of Test E, 7 weeks of EQ, and 4 weeks of Tren E doesn't make a lot of sense. The EQ and Tren E will barely start to kick in by the time you stop using it.

That was my concern as well. Maybe I will meet up with him again and ask a bunch of questions. I just dont like how it comes off like I am questioning him when he obviously knows what he is doing and I dont want to offend him...but, I feel like I need to know the logic here.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this pro is San diego?

Anyways -- the cycle has some holes in it. You would be best served using tren acetate for 4 weeks. EQ for 10 weeks with the testosterone. He has you running 1750 mgs/week and you are not even 200 lbs????? I find it strange he has the most powerful compound ran at 600/week (tren) , yet has the weakest compound ran at 400/week (EQ)

I would flip flop those 2 and run tren 300-400/week and EQ at 500-600/week.

Either way I am sure you get good results if the gear is legit and quality.

-Matt

akaVeritaS

Awards
I'd structure it more like this with what you have.

Week 1: 250mgs Test E
Week 2: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 3: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 4: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 5: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 6: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 7: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 8: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 9: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ / 300mgs Tren E
Week 10: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ
Week 11: 500mgs Test E / 600mgs EQ
Week 12: 500mgs Test E

EQ and Tren E are both slow. Running Tren E for 4 weeks is a waste IMO. Tren A would be a better substitute there... you'd just have to pin ED/EOD.

SilverZ06

Awards

Anyways -- the cycle has some holes in it. You would be best served using tren acetate for 4 weeks. EQ for 10 weeks with the testosterone. He has you running 1750 mgs/week and you are not even 200 lbs????? I find it strange he has the most powerful compound ran at 600/week (tren) , yet has the weakest compound ran at 400/week (EQ)

-Matt
Well my thoughts, in terms of how I would have laid it out, and by no means am I a pro since this is only my 6th cycle, I was going to run Test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs and the EQ at 400mgs and Tren E at 200mgs for 10 weeks. Apparently he shortened everything and increased the dosages. Ive just always been told these are all long acting substances and are best run 10-12 weeks. But like I said, you start questioning someone who is helping you out with a meal plan and all, they tend to take it as an insult.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are paying him for his services, you can question him. Just form the questions so they don't seem harsh haha.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Well my thoughts, in terms of how I would have laid it out, and by no means am I a pro since this is only my 6th cycle, I was going to run Test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs and the EQ at 400mgs and Tren E at 200mgs for 10 weeks. Apparently he shortened everything and increased the dosages. Ive just always been told these are all long acting substances and are best run 10-12 weeks. But like I said, you start questioning someone who is helping you out with a meal plan and all, they tend to take it as an insult.

6th cycle and your 6'1" and a buck 95. you must not keep much of what you gain on your cycles, just sayin not hatin

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some more EQ ,,,, then run the idea by him of longer EQ at higher dose + longer tren E. at lower dose ---- then have him give a reason why or why not

-matt

SilverZ06

Awards
6th cycle and your 6'1" and a buck 95. you must not keep much of what you gain on your cycles, just sayin not hatin
I completely agree. I think my largest downfall is alcohol while on cycle and my eating habits. I would do awesome for a few weeks, then it would go to crap, then back to awesome. Alot of it is bc my wife is naturally thin and can eat ANYTHING and she always wants to go out which kills me. This is one of the main reasons I went to someone this time around. If I'm paying for advice, I'm more likely to stick to it. I actually was at 205 when I spoke to this guy. He told me he wanted to cut me down some before we start and he got me down to 183 and I was VERY lean but the wife said I looked good. I think alot of the issue is that I got so infatuated with making sure my weight was up that I lost track of making quality gains. At 183 I had someone ask how far over 200 I am. I think my body type just throws people off....won a bet one time bc of it...lol.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

-Matt
I agree to some degree with Matt.

This^^

Get some more EQ ,,,, then run the idea by him of longer EQ at higher dose + longer tren E. at lower dose ---- then have him give a reason why or why not

-matt
This ^^
I completely agree. I think my largest downfall is alcohol while on cycle and my eating habits. I would do awesome for a few weeks, then it would go to crap, then back to awesome. Alot of it is bc my wife is naturally thin and can eat ANYTHING and she always wants to go out which kills me. This is one of the main reasons I went to someone this time around. If I'm paying for advice, I'm more likely to stick to it. I actually was at 205 when I spoke to this guy. He told me he wanted to cut me down some before we start and he got me down to 183 and I was VERY lean but the wife said I looked good. I think alot of the issue is that I got so infatuated with making sure my weight was up that I lost track of making quality gains. At 183 I had someone ask how far over 200 I am. I think my body type just throws people off....won a bet one time bc of it...lol.
- If you cannot commit to this lifestyle and especially while using AAS, you are just stressing your body for no reason at all.
- I sincerely do not want to sound like a "guru"/"know it all type of moron" but this IFBB Pro has hardly a grasp how to use AAS properly:
1) Taper up/taper down is a common protocol that was quite popular in the 80s up to mid 90s - ridiculously outdated.
2) He recommends ****ed up dosages for someone of your experience, statistics and lifestyle - i hardly think you need 1,5-1,7 grams of AAS right now.
3) He created a short "blast" type of cycle with long esters - can you spell failure ?

My suggestions for a lean bulk, considering the drugs i will construct for you a more appropriate cycle with all the ancillaries neccesary - so here it goes:

Weeks 1-16 --> Test E/Cyp 200-250mg /week
Weeks 1-16 --> EQ 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-16 --> Tren E. 200-400mg/week OR Tren Ace 50-100mg EOD OR 25-50mg ED
Weeks 1-18 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 1-16/18 --> Bromocriptine 1,25-5mg ED OR Pramipexole 0,15-0,50mg ED
Weeks 1-16/18 --> T3 25-50mcg ED

Comments:
- EQ needs to be run for MIN of 14 weeks at 400mg/week(but aside appetite increase and some vascularity, expect 2-5 LBM gains at best)
- You'll need some lipid protection supplements - can make suggestions if you want.
- You'll have to watch BP and hematocrit in this type of cycle - clean diet and cardio will definately help, plus blood donations and protection supplements (that can suggest too).
- Highly advisable for you to be at around 10% before starting.
- If you want to shock your body, you could do mini 3-4 week blasts with orals with equal time apart.
- PCT after 12-14 days from last injection.
- And finally if you cannot commit 100% do not proceed.