Typical Gains from a D-Zine + Epistane cycle?

rydavies88

Awards
About to start my cycle. I have everything planned out too a tee. All support supps, preloading, and PCT and diet etc. I just would like to know if anyone has tried either of these compounds together, or D-zine seperately. What gains did you notice over the lenght of your cycle??

Thanks

w7shred

Awards
how about you post what you consider your planned out run to a T.

rydavies88

Awards
D-Zine 15/30/30/30/45/
Epi 2a3a 15/45/45/60/60/
X-lean 2pills/2pills/ (last 2 weeks of cycle, then into first 2 weeks of PCT)
DHEA 150/150/150/150/150
Advanced Cycle Support: Throughout
Multivitamin: Throughout
Fish Oil: Throughout

PCT
Torem: 120/60/60/60
E-control Rx: 300/300/300/300
X-lean: 2pills/2pills (to help control cortisol)

rydavies88

Awards
yes, with proper preloading and consistent use of support supps, the liver damage will be a non-issue. Ran Epi at very high doses in the past, and I was fine

Nate007

Awards
Don't think ur liver will enjoy running 2 methyls.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wast of steroids. there is zero reason to stack the two compounds. none.

pick one, or better yet, keep researching, as you dont seem to know much about steroids, or how to properly stack them.

Nate007

Awards
If ur dead set on running this I would at least up your liv supports. Seems a lil weak now. I'd at least look at running some tudca in there.

Nate007

Awards
wast of steroids. there is zero reason to stack the two compounds. none.

pick one, or better yet, keep researching, as you dont seem to know much about steroids, or how to properly stack them.
Jbry knows his ****. I'd listen to this.

rydavies88

Awards
See and I've had very knowledgeable people tell me to disregard statements like that as my goal is not to gain tons of mass. Only looking to increase lean mass by a few pounds while reducing water retension, and hardening. Epi works well for hardening.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I am more knowledgable than they are, that is obvious.

and uh okay, guess what, both compounds do what you are going for.

both are midly anabolic, moderately androgenic, non aromatizing dht derivative steroids.

like I said, there is no logic, no reason to stack the two compounds. it is not going to make you gain any more, or get any harder, than if you just ran one.

now, if you want to do something like, 6 weeks of epistane, followed up with 4 weeks of fura thp ether, that is a different storry.

whyteboi

Awards
I'd run Tren & Epi. Epi to counter the estro effects of the Tren, and Tren is unmethylated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pro dienolone and dzine or epi for 6 weeks would be nice as well.

pro dienolone/dimethazine 6 weeks
pstanz 450mg last 4 weeks.

10 week cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, and I dont care about stacking methylated compounds, there is just no point in stacking those two.