Please help with my first PH cycle

dunkman1

Awards
Hey guys ive been doing tons of researching and i think i have everything i need figured out, just want to make sure before i order everything and start taking a PH. any advice or positive criticism will be greatly appreciated. this is what im thinking a four week cycle.
2 weeks prior to cycle start ai cycle support
havoc or epistane?
additional supps while on cycle are gonna be ai cycle support, liv.52, omega 3
and for PCT nolvadex and ai post cycle support.

is this right because im new to this and want to make sure i do it right, i think i know the right amounts to dose but if you guys could tell me ur opinions on dosing and how many bottles of each thing i need and epistane or havoc? i will really appreciate anything u guys have to say.

dunkman1

Awards
yes or havoc from what ive read its supposed to be a good first PH not too hard on u if u take the right things with it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You got the right idea bud... Throw a multi in there and pct I would get some daa and some erase still. AI pct is good but won't do with just nolva

dunkman1

Awards
thinkin about four weeks maybe five which one would u recommend havor or epistane or any other u think r good ones for a first timer

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Age for sure?

dunkman1

Awards
so my on cycle stuff looks good as it is?? and for PCT take nolvadex daa and erase can u tell me doses for my PCT please

dunkman1

Awards
ok so i got the nolva stuff down i know what it is and how much to use so i use the daa for four weeks at 3 pills a day? or grams? and erase for 7 weeks? is it pills or grams also? i appreciate the quick replys a lot, u guys

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Epi 20/20/30/30/40
Cycle assist

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Daa 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/1/2/3/3/2/1
This looks good... I'd do daa all the way through pct at 3g ed and erase day one of pct 1/2/3/3/2/1

dunkman1

Awards
ok so on my PCT do i take nolva all at once everyday or throughout the day and daa all at once or thoughout the day and same with erase?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You take nolva once a day, at the same time everyday. I will down my erase with my nolva. Daa just take 30 minutes preworkout

dunkman1

Awards
ok guys i really appreciate it and i guess my last question is, is there a certain brand or type of epi yall recommend and certain type of daa and erase

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ok guys i really appreciate it and i guess my last question is, is there a certain brand or type of epi yall recommend and certain type of daa and erase
Erase is PES and daa doesn't matter.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes take 40mg of nolvadex every day for first 2 weeks then 20mg for next 2 weeks. You don't need to take different times of day they have a long half life. And take daa when ever you want. And take erase thought out the day. (this will happen when you get to the 2 and 3 days
Is do 40/20/20/10 lol not 40/40/20/20

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Of course

dunkman1

Awards
so any type of epi about the same or is there a better choice

dunkman1

Awards
is there a brand of Epi thats best or they all about the same

Nate007

Awards
Like u mentioned havoc is good, also IBE, transform and prob a few others. I personally would go with one of those 3. Also u might want to look at extending ur cycle to 6 weeks. Especially if u don't notice any sides. Cause epi takes usually about 2 weeks or more to really kick in and ur prob going to have to get 2 bottles anyway so u will have extra to use. I'm running a cycle now and I'd have to check my log for the exact day but think I finally felt it kick in like day 16-17.

dunkman1

Awards
ok but this is my very first PH cycle so u still reccomend 6 weeks or just four?

Nate007

Awards
I personally would go 6. Unless for some reason u start to see bad sides at week 4 or 5. But I doubt that, I'd get some glucosamine to run though. One of biggest complaints with epi is it can dry out ur joints. everything airborne and Greg posted is right on so u should be g2g

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I personally would go 6. Unless for some reason u start to see bad sides at week 4 or 5. But I doubt that, I'd get some glucosamine to run though. One of biggest complaints with epi is it can dry out ur joints. everything airborne and Greg posted is right on so u should be g2g
Agreed

whyteboi

Awards
I'd skip on Havoc (brand wise). Its pretty old (literally, they haven't manufactured it in quite a bit), and I've heard the last batch made expired in Aug 2011. I'd go with something like Epi-strong or LGI or whatever you hear is reputable and newly made (I hear epi-strong always being made and new batches, etc). There is speculation that Epi has a short self life. I gained nothing off my 20/30/30/40/50/50 cycle (literally less than I do normally, and I am a huge MESO) when i took mine in Aug 2011 (also my first and only cycle)

dunkman1

Awards
thats what i read on havoc too people werent makin gains on it a lot now most said probably bc of the age.

dunkman1

Awards
so any type of Daa is good bc idk what kind to get

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just buy bulk daa. Nutra has it

dunkman1

Awards
does anyone know how much to dose cycle support bc i need to know if i need to order two cans of it

dunkman1

Awards
just to be clear u guys think ill b fine taking all this and only being 21 i know its a lighter PH and taken right with good PCT i should be fine just wanting advice from others who know more than i do

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd say 25-26 with years of lifting... I would say no below 21... I'm 22 but I have been researching for years also I didn't pick up ph's till I was 22 and got to 220 naturally. Benchin 350

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Now I'm benchin 400+ while squatting 500+

dunkman1

Awards
r u glad u used em or if u could go back u wouldnt use em

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well I knew when I was ready... Ya know? Learn as much as you can :)

dunkman1

Awards
ok kool i just dont wanna get half through my cycle and be like whoa i think i wanna go back lol but yeah u must be big to be 6 ft and 247 and still look cut in ur pic gotta be huge haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Im decently lean lol gettin leaner. Just look into more before u do :)

dunkman1

Awards
is there any diff ph u would reccomend for me instead of epi but i want a dry one bc i wanna keep most my gains

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
H drol or epi :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For size?

dunkman1

Awards
well i do wanna get biiger but would really like to harden up a bit im in pretty good shape just a lil fat on my chest and would like to see abs more so i guess lean mass would be good so im thinkin epistane this time and see how i like it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Epi :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not a problem