m1t and m5aa cycle?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
how does 15 mg m1t ed for 4 weeks and 40 mg m5aa preworkout sound?

anyone else run a similar cycle?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would not run two methyls at once. However, there are some who don't have a problem with it. I'm not going to preach about it because the issue has been debated over-and-over here.

One thing I would suggest, if you choose to do these two together, keep an eye on your b/p. Also, make sure to take a good liver protectant.

M1T and 5aa cyp I believe would be a better stack.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would not run two methyls at once. However, there are some who don't have a problem with it. I'm not going to preach about it because the issue has been debated over-and-over here.

One thing I would suggest, if you choose to do these two together, keep an eye on your b/p. Also, make sure to take a good liver protectant.

M1T and 5aa cyp I believe would be a better stack.

i hate needles :(

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Man the F' up dude! :rant: LOL...I know where you're coming from. Just make sure you're safe with whatever you decide on.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done it and it worked well. I will say though I wouldn't make a habit of doing only orals. If your going to continue to use steroids your going to have to stick someday. Besides wouldn't it be alot nicer to take a shot twice every week than having to worry about carrying around pills all the time?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I've done it and it worked well. I will say though I wouldn't make a habit of doing only orals. If your going to continue to use steroids your going to have to stick someday. Besides wouldn't it be alot nicer to take a shot twice every week than having to worry about carrying around pills all the time?

i'm going to move to the dark side after the ph ban, no time soon though. probably in a year. i'm just going to have to suck it up and stick myself :(

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 3wk cycle of M1t, 4ad and M5. my doses were lower, decent results some lethargy. a week into it my bp was bordering normal/high. liver was ok. I've never had a problem with bp before.