Albuterol vs Clenbuterol

endurofish

Awards
I'm new to this site and wanted to get some feedback on Albuterol. Does anyone know if it comes in pills or liquid? Thanks!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I would go with liquid but you know you gotta take it 3-4 a day.
Albuterol just has less sides.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So I'm trying to think how I'm going to take my albuteral at work, not really sure how I'm going to break this stuff out at my desk

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Put it in a four hour energy shot. Pre make it.

endurofish

Awards
Anyone know if you can workout while on this cycle? I run 90min -2hours every other day and ride my bike 3-6 hours on the other days. I am concerned as I read that my heart rate will jump tremendously and I will sweat a lot more. Also anyone know any females that took this?

akaVeritaS

Awards
Anyone know if you can workout while on this cycle? I run 90min -2hours every other day and ride my bike 3-6 hours on the other days. I am concerned as I read that my heart rate will jump tremendously and I will sweat a lot more. Also anyone know any females that took this?
The point is to do cardio while on albuterol or Clen.

And yes. Women can use both of them too.

endurofish

Awards
The point is to do cardio while on albuterol or Clen.

And yes. Women can use both of them too.
Thanks for this. I ordered some and then received a refund as they were out of suppy. I can't find another place yet to get some. Can someone PM me and help direct me in the right direction to do more research on this.

Thank you

vasu

Awards
Just received my albuterol from a reputable seller .. it was $60 for a 30ml bottle at 4mg/ml, does that seem really expensive to anyone? should it be that much ? If i'm taking 4mg / 3x day, doesn't that mean each bottle will only last 2.5 days?

Just wanted to make sure I'm doing this right

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hehe no. What ive seen it for its 6mg/ml 60 ml. For 83$ (for 3)
4x30 /12

akaVeritaS

Awards
I get it for 15$.

4mg/mL-30mL

akaVeritaS

Awards
does clenbuterol work well?
IMO it works better than Albuterol. However, sides are minimal on Albuterol while they can get quite excessive on Clen.

Clen usually starts around 40-60mg for the first day, and you taper up based on side effects. Once you reach your the point where you can't tolerate any more side effects, you stay there. Eventually it subsides, and you crank the dosage up again. Most people on their first time won't get over 120mg. A lot of people that run it try never to go over 120mg anyway.

WARNING: Clen and Albuterol are very bad for your heart. They aren't compounds you want to use with any sort of frequency. If you insist on running Clen, I highly suggest you cut as much as you can without any assistance, and use Clen to get rid of that last bit.

Typical dosing lengths are two weeks on, two weeks off. You become desensitized to it. This can be combatted by benadryl and/or ketotifen.

hagels316

Awards
Tried Clen for 2 weeks before, didn't care for it too much. Makes me too cracked out and weak feeling. On Albuterol now, although weaker, I like it much better.