Double Check For Me Please

T

Teddy21

Awards
Running first proper gear course very soon, just wanted to double check with some experienced and neutral guys, i.e people I'm not buying the gear off.

CYCLE

Test C - 400mg/pw
Arimidex - .5mg/ed

PCT

Aromasin - 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 ed
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Might chuck in a natty test booster with PCT and will be taking lean xtreme & liver milk throughout and upping dosage during PCT for cort rebound.

On a side not, I am definitely gyno prone as I managed to get a lump off of P-Mag :banghead: So will this be sufficient for someone gyno prone?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
CYCLE

Test C - 400mg/pw
Arimidex - .5mg/ed might be a bit much, persoanally i don't run an AI unless if feel gyno symptoms coming on and @ 400mgs a week you probably won't, but to each his own

PCT

Aromasin - 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 ed either start running after the SERM or not at all, the SERM will take care of any estro related sides you might have
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Might chuck in a natty test booster with PCT and will be taking lean xtreme & liver milk throughout and upping dosage during PCT for cort rebound. lean x throught not necessary save your $

On a side not, I am definitely gyno prone as I managed to get a lump off of P-Mag :banghead: So will this be sufficient for someone gyno prone?
see response in text

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Running first proper gear course very soon, just wanted to double check with some experienced and neutral guys, i.e people I'm not buying the gear off.

CYCLE

Test C - 400mg/pw
Arimidex - .5mg/ed

PCT

Aromasin - 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 ed
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Might chuck in a natty test booster with PCT and will be taking lean xtreme & liver milk throughout and upping dosage during PCT for cort rebound.

Nice I'd like to see how this works for you, I'm doing something similar Test E about 400 maybe up to 450 max per week for 12 weeks for first cycle. Definitely wanna see if (1) it's enough and (2) what sides might pop up (hopefully none for both of us) even though it's Test C vs. Test E.