Andromass increase test levels?

weege

Awards
More info to come when I get home.

It was my understanding that the product didn't actually convert to test. However I just got labs done and while I am shutdown pretty hard (stacking other compounds with it) my test levels were over 1000. Higher than when I started the cycle? I don't think anyone has actually answered this but when on mass will your test levels actually test higher like you were actually on low dose TRT?

I will provide much more details including labs from anther cycle I do last year to compare etc. But will this product actually increase test levels?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
That blood test you got tested how much test was in your system, not how much your testes are producing

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What time of day did you have the blood drawn, did you take the andromass b4?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you didn't think andromass really converted into test? are you retarded?

weege

Awards
Ok Peeps here is the deal.

Bloods are always drawn first thing in the morning fasted. No Andro or anything else taken before the bloods. Just wake up and head out the door to the lab.

Now for the cycle and lab details.

1st Cycle was 5 weeks basically a test run since it had been a few years since I touched anything (Did AAS back in my mid to late 20s).

Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100
Transaderm 10 pumps 5 in the AM 5 in the PM

Good results gained and kept all 10lbs of Lean Mass (BF Never changed via Calipers)

Bloods were taken the next day after my last dose
AST 51
ALT 83
Test 88 ng/dL
LH 1.2
FSH 0.8
Estradiol 45.4 pg/mL

I was shutdown hard after that 5 week run. PCT was great though (Clomid and DAA Erase) and I recovered just fine.

2nd Cycle was my last PH cycle and I am moving back to Oils dont want to deal with all the stress these orals put on your body. However this cycle was planned out ahead and I had some nice products to go with. The bloods were taken first day of week 5 and again fasted with nothing taken that morning. Cycle is as follows:

Andromass 6 Caps a Day all taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
HellaDroll 75/75/100/100 Will continue at 100 for two more weeks.
Katanadroll 300/300/300/300 Will continue at 300 for two more weeks.

So far this has been good put on another 6lbs LEAN mass, actually looking at maybe 8lbs or so as my BF actually dropped a little. Pretty happy with it so far but wanted to do some labs to see how my body was doing. The results are below:

AST 45
ALT 61
Test 1031 ng/dL!!!!!!
LH 0.1
FSH 0.2
Estradiol 59.4 pg/mL

The test reading is what is throwing me off. Is it the Andromass that is converting to Test? I used Transaderm as my test base on the other cycle but this time went to the Andro as my Test base but Dang I was not expecting this?

weege

Awards
Dude I have no idea how the hell my test got that high? It makes no sense to me? The only thing that changed between the two cycles was the compound that I used as my test base. Dont claim to know it all I just know something is odd and would love to hear that the experts have to say.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The product does convert in part to testosterone. By design, the more conversion to test the better, so I wouldn't be concerned. It is definitely coming from exogeneous supplementation (obvious by number), because you are actually fairly shut down naturally (LH 0.1 FSH 0.2)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not even sure how you could even buy andromass without realizing it converts into test.

i guess that's what has me baffled, how do you mean you didn't realize it converted into test? do you mean, you read the info from pp, and didn't believe it? or just thought it was something else?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info to come when I get home.

It was my understanding that the product didn't actually convert to test. However I just got labs done and while I am shutdown pretty hard (stacking other compounds with it) my test levels were over 1000. Higher than when I started the cycle? I don't think anyone has actually answered this but when on mass will your test levels actually test higher like you were actually on low dose TRT?

I will provide much more details including labs from anther cycle I do last year to compare etc. But will this product actually increase test levels?
Depends on the testing measure, it is the overall elevation of androgens ( actual conversion to the parent hormone of testosterone is low, however, androgen levels are high 4-DHEA - 4-AD, etc...)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the visual representation of the steroid conversions that take place with AndroMass (sourced from white pages):

pyxhm.png

tekno

Awards
30 days of IBE MENTdione and my test was 1222. Now THAT doesn't
Make sense. Got my bloods back yesterday.

Any theories there?

tekno

Awards
Yup. Actually about 33 days (MENT 40mg, Ultra 16). Must be some sort of false positive from the MENT....but I expected to be totally shut down, an my LH still in range...

This is an odd one.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. Actually about 33 days (MENT 40mg, Ultra 16). Must be some sort of false positive from the MENT....but I expected to be totally shut down, an my LH still in range...

This is an odd one.
No idea, was hoping a more concrete answer would come out of your ask PA thread

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

This is an odd one.
Can you post up the details, also did you get liver enzymes and lipids checked as well?