UDCA dosage vs tudca dosage

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. UDCA dosage vs tudca dosage


    so tudca is usually dosed at 500 mgs a day for an oral ph/ds cycle (think high dose hdrol or dzine, not stacking two methyls)

    What would be the suggested daily or weekly dosage for udca? I have seen 250 mgs twice a week suggested based on the long half life. I have also read 13-15 mg/kg of body weight divided into two servings a day (so for me this would be like 500 mgs two times a day) which is a very drastic difference.

    Thanks for the help


  2. You found TUDCA? WAT? A friend and i scoured the internet and all shady sites we know of and couldn't find jack crap.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You found TUDCA? WAT? A friend and i scoured the internet and all shady sites we know of and couldn't find jack crap.
    anteus labs aegis has tudca and a few other goodies in it, but ive got a few bottles of nutra planet tudca as well, im just running low. bulk udca can be found pretty cheaply so im just wondering how to properly dose udca

  4. Oh, seems as though all sources are out of stock as it's been apparently locked up by big pharma, NP hasn't had it in stock for a while iirc. I've seen Antaeus Lab's product but it seemed way out of my price range considering the dose they offer. I'll look around for UDCA and see if i can find anything on doseage.

    Thanks for the reply brah.

  5. a certain RC site has it for sale, UDCA that is and its not to bad price wise
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  6. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    a certain RC site has it for sale, UDCA that is and its not to bad price wise
    the sight i see that has it has it priced identical to aegis for the same dosage. I am under the impression udca can be dosed a little lower than tudca for the same effects, but i may be wrong. I still need help on how to dose udca so i can figure out how much i need to get

  7. aegis is 125 Tudca per cap, there for there is half the supply of one vial of udca
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Isn't Aegis a liquid?

  9. I use udca at 250mgs twice a week. So that's 2 caps of a RC udca brand. Dose it Monday and Thursday. This is from what I've read and been told on here.
    drofwarc

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    I use udca at 250mgs twice a week. So that's 2 caps of a RC udca brand. Dose it Monday and Thursday. This is from what I've read and been told on here.
    Yes, this was the first thing i read about dosing. Although it just seems on the low end. Then i read that 500 mgs is a good preventative dose. and then i read that once liver problems are encountered the much higher dose of 13-15 mg/kg of body weight was needed to reverse the damage. so basically i have no idea whats right

    have u used tudca? and what cycle did u run with the udca and did u have bloods?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89

    Yes, this was the first thing i read about dosing. Although it just seems on the low end. Then i read that 500 mgs is a good preventative dose. and then i read that once liver problems are encountered the much higher dose of 13-15 mg/kg of body weight was needed to reverse the damage. so basically i have no idea whats right

    have u used tudca? and what cycle did u run with the udca and did u have bloods?
    I haven't read that last part about mg/kg but I haven't turned yellow haha. Well I've used it always for example a few cycles ago 30mgs superdrol for 4 weeks. And even drank. Stupid but it's happened now and feel fine. Still can drink alcohol as normal and ATM on superdrol again but no drinking this time round. No bloods unfortunately.

    Haven't used tudca I thought about it but the dose/serving seemed to cost more than udca research so kept going with udca route
    drofwarc

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Oh, seems as though all sources are out of stock as it's been apparently locked up by big pharma, NP hasn't had it in stock for a while iirc. I've seen Antaeus Lab's product but it seemed way out of my price range considering the dose they offer. I'll look around for UDCA and see if i can find anything on doseage.

    Thanks for the reply brah.
    Liver Longer was in short supply for months at a time in previous years as well. I think it's a fairly low volume product.

  13. Really would be nice to see some lipid values with a harsh oral cycle and TUDCA or UDCA use. Fak.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Really would be nice to see some lipid values with a harsh oral cycle and TUDCA or UDCA use. Fak.
    I am using tudca with my current cycle. I started using 500 mg of tudca a day at the beginning of the 3rd week. I have about 2 weeks left. I would say this was a somewaht harsh cycle, but nothing terrible. I will have bloods done and will post them. got pre bloods done as well for comparison.

    here is my current cycle log: SD/Bold/Epi/Androhard

  15. UDCA dosage for treatment is usually 1gr-1,250gr per day (depends on your weight)

    UDCA dosage for protection is 250mg-500mg per day for mild toxic orals
    TUDCA dosage is not for treatment because is still OTC.
    TUDCA dosage for protection is usually 1gr per day after a fatty meal.
    Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is OTC to some countries and it is both for treatment and protection.

    Polyenylphosphatidylcholine dosage is over 2gr for treatment and protection.

    1)Polyenylphosphatidylcholine
    = Life Extension, Hepatopro, 900 mg, 60 Softgels

    2)TUDCA=? i dont know where to find? But you can find something similar to TUDCA like taurinated bile acids=
    Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 333 mg, 90 Capsules

    3)TUDCA +
    Polyenylphosphatidylcholine = Aegis antaeuslabs


    4)UDCA = google ursofalk, brandmedicines I think may have it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    UDCA dosage for treatment is usually 1gr-1,250gr per day (depends on your weight)

    UDCA dosage for protection is 250mg-500mg per day for mild toxic orals
    TUDCA dosage is not for treatment because is still OTC.
    TUDCA dosage for protection is usually 1gr per day after a fatty meal.
    Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is OTC to some countries and it is both for treatment and protection.

    Polyenylphosphatidylcholine dosage is over 2gr for treatment and protection.

    1)Polyenylphosphatidylcholine
    = Life Extension, Hepatopro, 900 mg, 60 Softgels

    2)TUDCA=? i dont know where to find? But you can find something similar to TUDCA like taurinated bile acids=
    Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 333 mg, 90 Capsules

    3)TUDCA +
    Polyenylphosphatidylcholine = Aegis antaeuslabs


    4)UDCA = google ursofalk, brandmedicines I think may have it.
    great info thanks

  17. Rhadam

    I just posted lipids and liver values on another forum.30 days into 16mg ULtradrol, 50mg Epi, 40mg MENT.

    2 aegis caps per day, so 250mh TUDCA. No other liver support

    Alt and ast were ~33. Well within range. All other liver markers were great.

    Lipids were less great, but now awful considering my stack. HDL 16, LDL 144. They will snap back quick, in m experience.

    Some interesting issues with the test. My testosterone serum was over 1200. I think the test mistook MENT for TEST somehow.

    My LH was actually not too shut down. In range - tad low. FWIW, trenavar put me to 0.0 LH!

  18. UDCA should be dosed daily no? At least I would hope so on any orals

  19. AEGIS is 300mg Polyenylphosphatidylcholine + 125mg Tauroursodeoxycholic acid
    per capsule. I think 2 caps per day (600/250) are a little bit underdosed. But if it works to you then fine. Maybe the combination of those two is more potent than each alone and make the trick.
    UDCA should be dose daily as far as I know from my Doctor and some studies I red and from the pharm company directions.

  20. For cholestasis, it seems the dose is 750-1000mg per day of UDCA.

    For prevention? I dont think there is an accurate answer.

    In terms of dosing - I agree, daily.

    PPC is a powerful liver protector, so perhaps some synergy between TUDCA and PPC. 2 pills was enough to stop my liver values from running wild on what I consider a harsh stack

  21. Yeah for cholestasis the pharm directions leaflet gives this:
    Less than 132lbs / 500mg
    Less than 176lbs / 750mg
    Less than 220lbs/ 1 gr
    More than 220lbs / 1.250gr

    However, for prevention old school bodybuilders with high toxic orals used to take 1-1.250gr ED
    But last years some bloodworks and some studies proved that even 250mg per day could help especially with mild toxic orals like h-drol ect.
    For sure there is not accurate answer for protection because it is case sensitive and depend on each person weigh and liver sensitivity.
    I have never heard anyone to stack TUDCA + Polyenylphosphatidylcholine. Maybe this combination works better.
    Antaeuslabs I am sure did some research but at the end of the day if some people find that dosage not enough for them, they could just increase their dosage. No big deal.

  22. Some freaking fantastic discussion in here. This is why AM is so awesome.

    Probably just going to pick up some Aegis for 40 or 45 bucks and see how that goes. I hesitate to buy off those pharma clone sites.

  23. lots of good info. so if i wanted a replacement for 500 mgs of tudca, would 250 mgs of udca suffice, would i need more/less?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tekno View Post
    Rhadam

    I just posted lipids and liver values on another forum.30 days into 16mg ULtradrol, 50mg Epi, 40mg MENT.

    2 aegis caps per day, so 250mh TUDCA. No other liver support

    Alt and ast were ~33. Well within range. All other liver markers were great.

    Lipids were less great, but now awful considering my stack. HDL 16, LDL 144. They will snap back quick, in m experience.

    Some interesting issues with the test. My testosterone serum was over 1200. I think the test mistook MENT for TEST somehow.

    My LH was actually not too shut down. In range - tad low. FWIW, trenavar put me to 0.0 LH!
    Oh also wanted to say... that is a SICK stack brah. Well put together, i am proud. Amazing gains i'm sure.

  25. broke every PR and them some. Aegis/UDCA/TUDCA = new horizons for stacking toxic steroids

    I wonder if i preloaded for a week or 2, how my liver would hold up on some methyltrienolone. that would be some kickstart to a future cycle.

  26. i stand by Aegis, but if you can get a cheaper source of UDCA or TUDCA - you can also go buy PPC. LEF makes a version 900mgs/pill, which is the equivalent of 3 AEGIS.

  27. I'm on the tail end of my cycle, running dmz/lmg/epi at the moment. Ordered 1 bottle of Aegis and adding that right in, debating on whether i want to discontinue NAC or keep it going. I didn't check my lipid values pre cycle, but i'll check post cycle just to see how healthy i am. Aegis and/or TUDCA/UDCA may just be the thing that allows us oral users to maintain longer cycles. Shutdown doesn't bother me, and a shot of Triptorelin (GnRH) in PCT has my HPTA kickstarted like none other.

  28. that sounds like a sick cycle as well. how have gains been?

    my advice - keep the NAC. it's cheap and has other health benefits as well as being a good antioxidant.

    In terms of lipids - this is the worst mine have been in a while. I normally find extra-virgin coconut oil to be awesome for cholesterol. but i guess too many methylated compounds won the tug of war this time. I know a lot of people are worried about lipids, but i believe they normalize pretty quickly - and a few weeks of sub-par lipid values won;t kill you.

  29. Check out Heart Help from iForce, legit legit product. 25 bucks or so for 1 month, but it's a clinical dosage and backed by actual results. I have to run, but i'll PM you the cycle and my results so far if you're interested.

  30. Cool man, will check it out. PM me would love to hear
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good writeup on UDCA/tUDCA
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:29 AM
  2. UDCA/TUDCA question?
    By MB35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 04:47 PM
  3. UDCA vs. TUDCA ??
    By thegodfather in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:30 AM
Log in
Log in