UDCA dosage vs tudca dosage

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
so tudca is usually dosed at 500 mgs a day for an oral ph/ds cycle (think high dose hdrol or dzine, not stacking two methyls)

What would be the suggested daily or weekly dosage for udca? I have seen 250 mgs twice a week suggested based on the long half life. I have also read 13-15 mg/kg of body weight divided into two servings a day (so for me this would be like 500 mgs two times a day) which is a very drastic difference.

Thanks for the help

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You found TUDCA? WAT? A friend and i scoured the internet and all shady sites we know of and couldn't find jack crap.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
You found TUDCA? WAT? A friend and i scoured the internet and all shady sites we know of and couldn't find jack crap.
anteus labs aegis has tudca and a few other goodies in it, but ive got a few bottles of nutra planet tudca as well, im just running low. bulk udca can be found pretty cheaply so im just wondering how to properly dose udca

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, seems as though all sources are out of stock as it's been apparently locked up by big pharma, NP hasn't had it in stock for a while iirc. I've seen Antaeus Lab's product but it seemed way out of my price range considering the dose they offer. I'll look around for UDCA and see if i can find anything on doseage.

Thanks for the reply brah.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
a certain RC site has it for sale, UDCA that is and its not to bad price wise

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
a certain RC site has it for sale, UDCA that is and its not to bad price wise
the sight i see that has it has it priced identical to aegis for the same dosage. I am under the impression udca can be dosed a little lower than tudca for the same effects, but i may be wrong. I still need help on how to dose udca so i can figure out how much i need to get

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
aegis is 125 Tudca per cap, there for there is half the supply of one vial of udca

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I use udca at 250mgs twice a week. So that's 2 caps of a RC udca brand. Dose it Monday and Thursday. This is from what I've read and been told on here.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I use udca at 250mgs twice a week. So that's 2 caps of a RC udca brand. Dose it Monday and Thursday. This is from what I've read and been told on here.
Yes, this was the first thing i read about dosing. Although it just seems on the low end. Then i read that 500 mgs is a good preventative dose. and then i read that once liver problems are encountered the much higher dose of 13-15 mg/kg of body weight was needed to reverse the damage. so basically i have no idea whats right

have u used tudca? and what cycle did u run with the udca and did u have bloods?

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Yes, this was the first thing i read about dosing. Although it just seems on the low end. Then i read that 500 mgs is a good preventative dose. and then i read that once liver problems are encountered the much higher dose of 13-15 mg/kg of body weight was needed to reverse the damage. so basically i have no idea whats right

have u used tudca? and what cycle did u run with the udca and did u have bloods?
I haven't read that last part about mg/kg but I haven't turned yellow haha. Well I've used it always for example a few cycles ago 30mgs superdrol for 4 weeks. And even drank. Stupid but it's happened now and feel fine. Still can drink alcohol as normal and ATM on superdrol again but no drinking this time round. No bloods unfortunately.

Haven't used tudca I thought about it but the dose/serving seemed to cost more than udca research so kept going with udca route

smt1

Awards
Oh, seems as though all sources are out of stock as it's been apparently locked up by big pharma, NP hasn't had it in stock for a while iirc. I've seen Antaeus Lab's product but it seemed way out of my price range considering the dose they offer. I'll look around for UDCA and see if i can find anything on doseage.

Thanks for the reply brah.
Liver Longer was in short supply for months at a time in previous years as well. I think it's a fairly low volume product.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really would be nice to see some lipid values with a harsh oral cycle and TUDCA or UDCA use. Fak.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Really would be nice to see some lipid values with a harsh oral cycle and TUDCA or UDCA use. Fak.
I am using tudca with my current cycle. I started using 500 mg of tudca a day at the beginning of the 3rd week. I have about 2 weeks left. I would say this was a somewaht harsh cycle, but nothing terrible. I will have bloods done and will post them. got pre bloods done as well for comparison.

here is my current cycle log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/193875-sd-bold-epi-4.html

Conte

Conte

Awards
UDCA dosage for treatment is usually 1gr-1,250gr per day (depends on your weight)

UDCA dosage for protection is 250mg-500mg per day for mild toxic orals
TUDCA dosage is not for treatment because is still OTC.
TUDCA dosage for protection is usually 1gr per day after a fatty meal.
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is OTC to some countries and it is both for treatment and protection.

Polyenylphosphatidylcholine dosage is over 2gr for treatment and protection.

1)Polyenylphosphatidylcholine
= Life Extension, Hepatopro, 900 mg, 60 Softgels

2)TUDCA=? i dont know where to find? But you can find something similar to TUDCA like taurinated bile acids=
Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 333 mg, 90 Capsules

3)TUDCA +
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine = Aegis antaeuslabs

4)UDCA = google ursofalk, brandmedicines I think may have it.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
UDCA dosage for treatment is usually 1gr-1,250gr per day (depends on your weight)

UDCA dosage for protection is 250mg-500mg per day for mild toxic orals
TUDCA dosage is not for treatment because is still OTC.
TUDCA dosage for protection is usually 1gr per day after a fatty meal.
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is OTC to some countries and it is both for treatment and protection.

Polyenylphosphatidylcholine dosage is over 2gr for treatment and protection.

1)Polyenylphosphatidylcholine
= Life Extension, Hepatopro, 900 mg, 60 Softgels

2)TUDCA=? i dont know where to find? But you can find something similar to TUDCA like taurinated bile acids=
Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 333 mg, 90 Capsules

3)TUDCA +
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine = Aegis antaeuslabs

4)UDCA = google ursofalk, brandmedicines I think may have it.
great info thanks

tekno

Awards
Rhadam

I just posted lipids and liver values on another forum.30 days into 16mg ULtradrol, 50mg Epi, 40mg MENT.

2 aegis caps per day, so 250mh TUDCA. No other liver support

Alt and ast were ~33. Well within range. All other liver markers were great.

Lipids were less great, but now awful considering my stack. HDL 16, LDL 144. They will snap back quick, in m experience.

Some interesting issues with the test. My testosterone serum was over 1200. I think the test mistook MENT for TEST somehow.

My LH was actually not too shut down. In range - tad low. FWIW, trenavar put me to 0.0 LH!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UDCA should be dosed daily no? At least I would hope so on any orals

Conte

Conte

Awards
AEGIS is 300mg Polyenylphosphatidylcholine + 125mg Tauroursodeoxycholic acid
per capsule. I think 2 caps per day (600/250) are a little bit underdosed. But if it works to you then fine. Maybe the combination of those two is more potent than each alone and make the trick.
UDCA should be dose daily as far as I know from my Doctor and some studies I red and from the pharm company directions.

tekno

Awards
For cholestasis, it seems the dose is 750-1000mg per day of UDCA.

For prevention? I dont think there is an accurate answer.

In terms of dosing - I agree, daily.

PPC is a powerful liver protector, so perhaps some synergy between TUDCA and PPC. 2 pills was enough to stop my liver values from running wild on what I consider a harsh stack

Conte

Conte

Awards
Yeah for cholestasis the pharm directions leaflet gives this:
Less than 132lbs / 500mg
Less than 176lbs / 750mg
Less than 220lbs/ 1 gr
More than 220lbs / 1.250gr

However, for prevention old school bodybuilders with high toxic orals used to take 1-1.250gr ED
But last years some bloodworks and some studies proved that even 250mg per day could help especially with mild toxic orals like h-drol ect.
For sure there is not accurate answer for protection because it is case sensitive and depend on each person weigh and liver sensitivity.
I have never heard anyone to stack TUDCA + Polyenylphosphatidylcholine. Maybe this combination works better.
Antaeuslabs I am sure did some research but at the end of the day if some people find that dosage not enough for them, they could just increase their dosage. No big deal.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some freaking fantastic discussion in here. This is why AM is so awesome.

Probably just going to pick up some Aegis for 40 or 45 bucks and see how that goes. I hesitate to buy off those pharma clone sites.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
lots of good info. so if i wanted a replacement for 500 mgs of tudca, would 250 mgs of udca suffice, would i need more/less?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam

I just posted lipids and liver values on another forum.30 days into 16mg ULtradrol, 50mg Epi, 40mg MENT.

2 aegis caps per day, so 250mh TUDCA. No other liver support

Alt and ast were ~33. Well within range. All other liver markers were great.

Lipids were less great, but now awful considering my stack. HDL 16, LDL 144. They will snap back quick, in m experience.

Some interesting issues with the test. My testosterone serum was over 1200. I think the test mistook MENT for TEST somehow.

My LH was actually not too shut down. In range - tad low. FWIW, trenavar put me to 0.0 LH!
Oh also wanted to say... that is a SICK stack brah. Well put together, i am proud. Amazing gains i'm sure.

tekno

Awards
broke every PR and them some. Aegis/UDCA/TUDCA = new horizons for stacking toxic steroids :)

I wonder if i preloaded for a week or 2, how my liver would hold up on some methyltrienolone. that would be some kickstart to a future cycle.

tekno

Awards
i stand by Aegis, but if you can get a cheaper source of UDCA or TUDCA - you can also go buy PPC. LEF makes a version 900mgs/pill, which is the equivalent of 3 AEGIS.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the tail end of my cycle, running dmz/lmg/epi at the moment. Ordered 1 bottle of Aegis and adding that right in, debating on whether i want to discontinue NAC or keep it going. I didn't check my lipid values pre cycle, but i'll check post cycle just to see how healthy i am. Aegis and/or TUDCA/UDCA may just be the thing that allows us oral users to maintain longer cycles. Shutdown doesn't bother me, and a shot of Triptorelin (GnRH) in PCT has my HPTA kickstarted like none other.

tekno

Awards
that sounds like a sick cycle as well. how have gains been?

my advice - keep the NAC. it's cheap and has other health benefits as well as being a good antioxidant.

In terms of lipids - this is the worst mine have been in a while. I normally find extra-virgin coconut oil to be awesome for cholesterol. but i guess too many methylated compounds won the tug of war this time. I know a lot of people are worried about lipids, but i believe they normalize pretty quickly - and a few weeks of sub-par lipid values won;t kill you.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Heart Help from iForce, legit legit product. 25 bucks or so for 1 month, but it's a clinical dosage and backed by actual results. I have to run, but i'll PM you the cycle and my results so far if you're interested.

tekno

Awards
Cool man, will check it out. PM me would love to hear

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used some epi last summer for 4-5 weeks @50mg daily and personally ran prescribed (not RC) udca at 500mg daily. No labs to show though.

Conte

Conte

Awards
My first choice is always UDCA, 250mg for mild toxic orals and 500mg for more toxic ED.

[FONT=&quot]Sometimes I run [/FONT]with mild toxics[FONT=&quot] or in PCT Life Extension, Hepatopro, 900 mg, 60 Softgels or Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 333 mg, 90 Capsules or Liv52 but in general on cycle I trust UDCA more than any OTC.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In UDCA We TRUST![/FONT]

Mako3

Awards
In my thread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198768-new-cycle-choosing-2.html#post3347462
I'm curious if taking Tudca or UDCA would be better ran with my cycle? I'm not too familiar with Tudca, but I know if I went with AL Aegis, I would be looking at 1.8g/750mg aka 6 pills a day, giving me only 20 days which won't last my entire cycle. So buying a second bottle would be very spendy, and I don't know if it's worth the cost.

As stated in my thread (my cycle regimen):
"I still want to figure out my PCT before I start the DM-Zine. I bought helladrol as well, which will be for a later cycle in the year. I will be taking DM-Zine 30/30/45/45 with Liv52 (twice a day) for support + orangetriad + fishoil.
As for my PCT my serm as mentioned before will be Torem in the dosing of:
First three days : 120mg
Rest of week 1: 90mg
Week 2: 90mg
Week 3: 60mg
Week 3: Still deciding which Testbooster combo to go with
Week 4: 60mg

I plan on taking Cycle assist again throughout my PCT of course, just not sure when is best to take it?
I also bought trunature Maximum Strength Resveratrol 250 mg to take with my dinner.
Now for the the test booster combo my roommate is recommending rather than getting erase + a TestBoost, either use TriaZole+Activate Xtreme, Stoked+Testopro, or what I've done in the past Novedex XT + Activate Xtreme which always has worked well. I just can't remember how I dosed the two, I want to say I started AX day 1 of PCT with Torem, taking the AX 4 caps a day 2 morning, 2 before bed, then week 3 switched it to just 2 morning and took NXT 2 before bed?"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For cholestasis, it seems the dose is 750-1000mg per day of UDCA.

For prevention? I dont think there is an accurate answer.

In terms of dosing - I agree, daily.

PPC is a powerful liver protector, so perhaps some synergy between TUDCA and PPC. 2 pills was enough to stop my liver values from running wild on what I consider a harsh stack
AEGIS is 300mg Polyenylphosphatidylcholine + 125mg Tauroursodeoxycholic acid
per capsule. I think 2 caps per day (600/250) are a little bit underdosed. But if it works to you then fine. Maybe the combination of those two is more potent than each alone and make the trick.
UDCA should be dose daily as far as I know from my Doctor and some studies I red and from the pharm company directions.

I hope you both are correct.
Right now I'm running d zine super low... @15mg then I'll up it to 20mg... (I know what ever) I have Organ Shield (2 caps a day) & I'm dosing the Aegis (it's in my fidge too) 4 caps a day...

#better to be safe than sorry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 14
Bert Renyolds Anabolics 7