New Caps for CEL Cycle Assist?

1. New Caps for CEL Cycle Assist?

Anybody else notice this on a recent order? The red/white caps have been the same for like 2 yrs and now they're differet - a lighter color red. Wanted to make sure I didn't get some knockoff. Looked up CEL online and all I found was a Men's Health article about how the owner was arrested last year on charges of money laundering and illegal distribution of controlled substance.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

2. where did you get it from?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

3. where did you get it from?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

4. Vista Collection via Amazon.com - I've ordered plenty of stuff from them and never had any issues. Just odd to me that the capsule would change color. I've left a vm with CEL but not expecting to hear back. Just don't want my liver to fall out as I'm currently on cycle. Admittedly, I should probably find a better retailer.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."

5. It should be fine, hows it smell? Should smell rank as hell.

Btw, I am a cel rep
    OLYMPUS UK REP

6. Oh yeah, smells like dog balls. Hope its legit.

7. should be then
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. Found another thread on a diff board. Same thing - looks like new batches started making the rounds in Feb. Users compared 3 different sources and they are all the new capsule.

9. Ya if it smells bad, it's probably legit lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Product: CEL Cycle Assist (P.C.T. Assist)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM