SD Feelings

criptich

Awards
I started SD on Friday and only worked out once with it and I got the pumps expected.
SD is my first oral but obv not first PH.
My problem is getting to sleep. It's absolute bloody hell trying to get to sleep during this and I feel like I'm awake the entire time I'm asleep.
I can't figure out if this is because SD is a bad testosterone replacement or because I have a slightly elevated BP(131/86)avg. which is a normal elevation.
My question is, has anyone else had issues getting to sleep during SD, and/or know any remedies specific to SD to fix this. Also If it persists through cycle or eases up.
I don't know if this is normal for a harsh oral like this.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Don't drink any caffeine period. Keep you diet light on the sugar side too. If it continues you may could use a sleep aid but make sure it's not hard on your liver bc SD sure as hell is! Good luck man. Lemme k ow how it goes

criptich

Awards
Ye, I was looking into sleep aids, but some otc ones include alcohol. I only get 10g of sugar daily. I was thinking to add a test booster to possibly help.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I don't think a test booster is gonna do sh*t imo

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Carbs, lots and lots of carbs and gurantee you'll be passed the fu*k out! :) and don't take any naps either. Take your Hawthorne berries if you have them will help with the bp which could be the main issues.

criptich

Awards
Yeah, I was saying test booster to help cope with lethargy. I was taking a 1-2 hr nap just to ease my lethargy. And yeah, i think it's my BP. My heart beats annoyingly in bed. I'll up my carbs near bed time meals. See how that goes. It's just strange how I'm sleepy as hell and obviously worn to hell from working out, but when I lay down i just get into a mid-state of sleep. I know what I'm dreaming about.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A t booster is not gonna help with lethargy... On sd, carbs will kill lethargy. Don't take stims if you have bp issues... Take some melatonin.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yeah, I was saying test booster to help cope with lethargy. I was taking a 1-2 hr nap just to ease my lethargy. And yeah, i think it's my BP. My heart beats annoyingly in bed. I'll up my carbs near bed time meals. See how that goes. It's just strange how I'm sleepy as hell and obviously worn to hell from working out, but when I lay down i just get into a mid-state of sleep. I know what I'm dreaming about.
As I have already stated carbs, your going to want to eat lots of crabs throughout out the day period. SD will have you eating carbs like a pro if you were already eating carbs like a pro then the SD really going to test you ;). Seriously take Hawthorne berries they will help with BP & carbs. If you insists on just eating carbs before bed then 2 cups of oats 1 hour before.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This... Along with some celery seed extract. That should keep bp under control as well

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
How much SD are you dosing right now? its probably too high that's why you're experiencing lethargy... I'd reduce it to see how it feels
What time you take your last dose? you should try not to take pass 4pm or take earlier.
Regarding your sleep, you can try GABA, it will know you to sleep but be careful with that stuff

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
i ran dermacrine and cycle assist with sd and had a very smooth cycle. Only side was back pumps.

davidq

davidq

Awards
superdrol isfun and awsome i d say the worst side is the insomnia.o carbs wont help and neither does melatonin all you can do depending on how much you are taking I would stick with 20mg at most is take 2 pill first thing in the morning this helped me allot.the lack of sleep and high blood pressure is what kills me and I think everyone on superdrol.it makes the cycle hell.but gains are nice and solid very hard to keep tho you'll lose it all if not you'll keep 10%

anabolicscuba

Awards
If you think sleep is the worst side effect of SD then go get your blood drawn. Your lipids and liver enzymes are surely trashed.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
superdrol isfun and awsome i d say the worst side is the insomnia.o carbs wont help and neither does melatonin all you can do depending on how much you are taking I would stick with 20mg at most is take 2 pill first thing in the morning this helped me allot.the lack of sleep and high blood pressure is what kills me and I think everyone on superdrol.it makes the cycle hell.but gains are nice and solid very hard to keep tho you'll lose it all if not you'll keep 10%
I don't agree with you one bit... As will a lot of people. Seems like you haven't touched it or your pct was **** in my honest opinion. Insomnia can be an issue but was never the case with me or others I know... Bp it depends... **** I ran 2 scoops of craze all the way through with a good dose of sd. Carbs do help... I yielded 25 pounds of sd alone... After pct I kept all 25... Went from 222 to 247 in a month... I know I didn't get bunk sd... That may be your opinion and I respect that... Maybe more research or try diff methods

davidq

davidq

Awards
Okay yes it does ruin yourliver without supps like milk thistle and even that wont help it. There is no way when people say they've gained 25 pounds on superdrol that it is possible.Look a average guy starts at 185 5'10 takes superdrol r u telling me at 2 cycles later 50'lbs later he's goign to be at 235 after pct.No this is not true why because if that were the case everyone would be taking it and everyone would be a probodybuilder from superdrol.Lets think logically guys.yes it will f up your liver even cause jaundus and make you blood pressure go thro the roof no doubt in that, but the lack of sleep does suck really bad,yes carbs are good in any bulking cycle no they wont help with sleep.superdrol is pretty much hardcore stimulat in my eyes just ike most orals

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Milk thistle tends to inhibit gains on sd... Studies... Liv52 bruh... As for sides vary. Everyone's different... As for gains yes my diet was on track... I'm a meso so I was big to begin with... Was my first sd cycle and bam came up on 25 pounds I'm also benchin just over 400 with a 525 pound squat... People know me... Next cycle will I gain that much again... No... Always works better first time if done right. I had a lot of support... The bigger you are the harder it is for you to gain just fyi and I'm standing on all that weight still...

davidq

davidq

Awards
I believe you man. Thats allota weight i've never heard milk thistle will stop gains?anyone else ever herard this or know why.I think without it most sd users would have liver cancer by now. Ogh I forgot low dose aspirin and hawthorn berries help with blood pressure. i remeber my first time taking mdrol and I was having sex when I came there was blood in the semen did some research its when a huge leap in blloood pressure happens i was liek wtf.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I believe you man. Thats allota weight i've never heard milk thistle will stop gains?anyone else ever herard this or know why.I think without it most sd users would have liver cancer by now. Ogh I forgot low dose aspirin and hawthorn berries help with blood pressure. i remeber my first time taking mdrol and I was having sex when I came there was blood in the semen did some research its when a huge leap in blloood pressure happens i was liek wtf.
Woah blood in semen? Damn bro was that scary? I'll use milk thistle and nac pre and post cycle because of its powerful flush but liv52 on cycle works well. Others would say tudca and udca are amazing but haven't tried it yet. :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Silymarin inhibits function of the androgen receptor by reducing nuclear localization of the receptor

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Studies show it blocks your AR

davidq

davidq

Awards
I alwasy thought there would be milk thistle in LIV 52 . but next time I'll go with that , yeah man it was crazy

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:) we are ALL learning somethin new bruh, that's y we here... And teach

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I alwasy thought there would be milk thistle in LIV 52 . but next time I'll go with that , yeah man it was crazy
Naw its a bunch of other stuff but ya that would scare the Hell outta me lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Could it have been prostate issues???

davidq

davidq

Awards
We'll i told my buddy about it and he said it happened to his friend,I think it was the super high blood pressure.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm, hard to pee or nut?

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Sounds like you just fubar up your cycle and ran extremely high mgs for that to happen. Or you may just be a lucky one and get all the sides lol.

criptich

Awards
Uh, I just walked back into this thread today. I will keep most my gains, idk what you're talking about broskie, 10%? You're blindly assuming I dont have a solid pct. I had I fixed my sleeping problem with GABA somewhat. I'm at 10mg ATM, I'll be upping to 30 on last week. My question was specific to SD, to the 'awaken-sleep' I'm experiencing.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Nah man it was so random I nutted and there was blood its neevr happened after that no problems peeing mind you this was 2 years ago when i first started playing with ph's and aas i would take saw palmennto spelling if I thought anything was up i think it was the jump in blood pressure thats all I could find online,thats good man yeah I didnt mean extacly 10% i guess my first cycle I did gain about 10- 15 solid pct nolva, lean fx for cortiisol and hypertest but the reason I lost so much is I didnt know **** about dieting I didnt count carbs only protien. SD is great I ran the stuff like 2 3 times so I'm not ragging, and respect all the opinions.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I understand u bro... Just was confused on what u were gettin at.