buddy offered me primobolan, Could use a little advice.

homerwadson

Awards
****NEW QUESTION, Skip to my post at the bottom***

I am most definitely a noob, and a buddy of mine offered to get me some primobolan with him... Id really like if someone could point me into the right direction to research this specifically, Side effects, Dosing, PCT, other things needed with it etc... Any point in the right direction to kick off the research would be great. (Not looking to becoming a walking dictionary on supplements) just figured id be "somewhat" smart before just sticking myself with some crap a buddy can get me.

Thanks for any help possible.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Steroidology has good writeups, check them out. Primo is a very mild steroid though, it will provide nice slow and steady lean gains. The side effects r very mild, its great to run a cut or even a lean bulk. Do some more research though bro.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't buy it. Not worth running alone. It's expensive too

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah only if u have the cash, of course you'll need some test though.

homerwadson

Awards
he said he can also get test and ?Trenbolone?... (I figured they might be stronger) If I do something I do want it to be mild though. its technically my second cycle, first was a cycle of dbol (30mg a day) from what I remember, it was like 4 years ago, my buddy gave them to me and said take 3 a day, and then gave me nolva at the end... I dunno... I always look back and call myself stupid for not reading up on it, plus my diet wasn't in check, now it is... Mild with low sides would by my choice, and were you don't have to stack it with too much stuff (except safety supplements while take it)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Tren is for experienced users. Just start fresh again with a simple Test E cycle 500 mg/week. Maybe a dbol kicker but that's it.

homerwadson

Awards
Can you run test at lower doses? Id like to get a nice hit and make my gains faster, but without it being OBVIOUSLY noticeable... woah bro, are you on roids? (id rather just have a "Damn bro, have you been working out?") haha, stupid analogy. but also can you run it lower to make sides effects almost non existent while getting noticeable (to me) gains?

Thanks for the replies btw.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Primo alone will take you a very long time to see any results. Take a look at ARod he never got big with it just cut. Is a low mild steroid and very expensive add some winstrol or anavar for the ultimate cutting cycle and tell me after how you feel. I seen many people do it and they look like models cut up. But primo alone wasting juice and money IMO

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Age height weight and training history?

I am most definitely a noob, and a buddy of mine offered to get me some primobolan with him... Id really like if someone could point me into the right direction to research this specifically, Side effects, Dosing, PCT, other things needed with it etc... Any point in the right direction to kick off the research would be great. (Not looking to becoming a walking dictionary on supplements) just figured id be "somewhat" smart before just sticking myself with some crap a buddy can get me.

Thanks for any help possible.

homerwadson

Awards
26 years old, 5'11 , 210lbs, been training off and on for the last 7 years, after reading a little on steroidology, im leaning more towards the primo, I like the fact that its mild with low sides, no water retention, and it doesn't convert to estrogen, the test e just seems to much for me, Id rather look like an ambicrombe model rather than the hulk, but that's juts me. Id basicly like the muscle gains to be mild, and get ripped up... im good with that. I Jjust don't want to loose my muscle and get ripped.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Test E will not turn you into the hulk diet and training will. Same with any steroid it is mostly diet and exercise that makes a man big or lean. Although certain gear will get you more cut or build more muscle.

26 years old, 5'11 , 210lbs, been training off and on for the last 7 years, after reading a little on steroidology, im leaning more towards the primo, I like the fact that its mild with low sides, no water retention, and it doesn't convert to estrogen, the test e just seems to much for me, Id rather look like an ambicrombe model rather than the hulk, but that's juts me. Id basicly like the muscle gains to be mild, and get ripped up... im good with that. I Jjust don't want to loose my muscle and get ripped.

homerwadson

Awards
So lets say I do the primo. 1) Will I see any muscle gain? (Im sure I wont loose muscle while im getting cut) 2. Will I need anything "extra" as far as support, safety. 3. would I need to run a PCT?..,

Obviously if I continue to eat like a monster and really clean I should be able to do some damage without stacking it with a bunch of stuff, Im really trying to stay away from that, the money isn't really a factor for me.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Can you run test at lower doses? Id like to get a nice hit and make my gains faster, but without it being OBVIOUSLY noticeable... woah bro, are you on roids? (id rather just have a "Damn bro, have you been working out?") haha, stupid analogy. but also can you run it lower to make sides effects almost non existent while getting noticeable (to me) gains?

if its your first cycle, Test E 500 - 750 a week 8 to 12 weeks should be the sweet spot. any lower and your only replacing what your body prduces naturally. Arimidex .5 EOD and pct clomid.
primo is good at high doses, at a low dose its barely noticable. For the price I would add more test.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if its your first cycle, Test E 500 - 750 a week 8 to 12 weeks should be the sweet spot. any lower and your only replacing what your body prduces naturally. Arimidex .5 EOD and pct clomid.
primo is good at high doses, at a low dose its barely noticable. For the price I would add more test.
10+ weeks for test e. test p is good for 8

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Then just do 350mg/week for 12 weeks. You'll still make good gains bro.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Translation -- my "buddy" is pawning off fake primobolan on to me.

Seriously, UGL primo (if legit) us expensive powder and should be around $100 for 10 ml @ 100mg/ml.

I doubt alot of these UGL lists have genuine primo......

I have heard primo ran at 600-800 mgs a week is pretty sweet too....

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Translation -- my "buddy" is pawning off fake primobolan on to me.

Seriously, UGL primo (if legit) us expensive powder and should be around $100 for 10 ml @ 100mg/ml.

I doubt alot of these UGL lists have genuine primo......

I have heard primo ran at 600-800 mgs a week is pretty sweet too....

-Matt
Yep you're totally correct.

homerwadson

Awards
ok so my buddy was getting pushy and I pretty much told him to kick rocks. Now im trying to do some research and figure this stuff out, but its like another language. So here is a question, Could someone recommend a board sponsord company, that has some good products, that can pretty much do what my buddy was offering me... I want to put on a tad bit muscle mass but something that will EAT AWAY body fat..... (obviously with a strict diet and workout routine lol)

I clicked on the advertisment for purity solutions... and I would have NO CLUE what to order.

Can SOMEONE please point me in the right direction to get some GOOD stuff I can order online, along with a stack recommendation for what im looking for so I and start researching stuff... Im not talking about some hydroxycut lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
We can't give sources, but just google "legit UGLs".

homerwadson

Awards
but can you give EXACT names of a good stack that would provide what I am looking for? :)

Im guessing I would need something to cycle, along with liver support, then a pct... right?

homerwadson

Awards
other then by pure stupidity? no. I tried some stuff years ago..

Started by taking some pills, dont remember the name... go figure. i was like 17
Did a bottle of liquid clen, tasted like ass and rubbing alch.
then a buff crazy guy had me try a liquid in a blue bottle by I think something lion, and it was Trenbolone (he says)
and then did a small cycle 4 years ago of dbol with nolvadex, and was taking milk thristle like skittles. (dbol was a small pink pill, nolva was a small white pill, both round, dont remember the mg's)

the clen made me really shaky, it was working for sure.
the "pills" didnt do crap, the guy probably got them at *** and made a buck off me.
the tren worked, And damn I mean it worked... Did a pct that someone told me i need to do, cus I didnt know about that and I took Tribulus and Dim plus for a few weeks.
the dbol and nolva was ran, got little results. but it worked... not as much as the tren though...

Now id like to do something again, but do it right.... and research what Im taking .... There is just endless amounts of bunk knock off stuff on the net, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them say that its the best thing since sliced bread... I figured this forum would be a good place (Referred) to get a kick start in the right direction.... actually the guy that wanted to sell me the primo told me to come here.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Do your research,, but helladrol stacked with katanadrol is fairly mild,, I'd still get some test to go along with it though

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Research and come back bro. A simple test cycle is good for a beginner, but read up on everything first.

homerwadson

Awards
I was actually looking for something I could order online, and take orally. When you say test do you mean using pins and getting the real deal? im starting to actually veer away from that.

homerwadson

Awards
Do your research,, but helladrol stacked with katanadrol is fairly mild,, I'd still get some test to go along with it though
What about Katanadrol 2.0 with Beastdrol staked together? Ripped results?

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
What about Katanadrol 2.0 with Beastdrol staked together? Ripped results?
Katanadrol now that's a great cutting device. Mix with beastdrol and you have a great weapon I did this last year lost about 45lbs and gain like 8 lbs of muscle. I'm very bulky so 8lbs was a lot for me. But the weight loss and cutting effect was unbelievable. Oh and helladrol is great but for some reason it hurt my stomach since I have a ulcer history.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
primo is awesome. its got to be run at a proper dose for a proper length. most people dont run it correctly because to do so it gets quite expensive. if you are intrested in running it properly shoot me a pm. ill just say though. if you think you are gonna run 400mg/week for 12 weeks and seee any appreciable results you will be disappointed. then youll go on boards like other people and say primo is weak and useless.

RUN IT RIGHT OR BUY SOMETHING YOU CAN AFFORD...

homerwadson

Awards
Katanadrol now that's a great cutting device. Mix with beastdrol and you have a great weapon I did this last year lost about 45lbs and gain like 8 lbs of muscle. I'm very bulky so 8lbs was a lot for me. But the weight loss and cutting effect was unbelievable. Oh and helladrol is great but for some reason it hurt my stomach since I have a ulcer history.
I was thinking about just doing the Katanadrol cutting stack without the beastdrol. (untill I can drop a good amount of bodyfat) then ill do a clean bulk.

1 Katanadrol v2.0
1 Forged Burner
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

What do you think? do I need to add helladol or beastdrol to really make a difference (Cutting related, while maintaining muscle)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about just doing the Katanadrol cutting stack without the beastdrol. (untill I can drop a good amount of bodyfat) then ill do a clean bulk.

1 Katanadrol v2.0
1 Forged Burner
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

What do you think? do I need to add helladol or beastdrol to really make a difference (Cutting related, while maintaining muscle)
you do realize that you can essentially "cut" on any compound. its all in the diet. sure there are compounds that are "better cutters" than others but consider this. you take kat(a common cutting comound) and your diet sucks you still wont cut. i take test with a solid diet aimed at cutting ill do better than you. primo on the other hand is well known for keeping and possibly gaining some muscle while in a calorie deficit

homerwadson

Awards
Diet is in check, been eating clean, I practically wash all my food in soap and water before I eat it ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd do a helladrol and katana cycle bro, very mild u will get great grains.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards

1 Katanadrol v2.0
1 Forged Burner
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

Stay away from beastdrol for now,, stick with that stack you posted or add in helladrol,,, also don't start ANYTHING!! UNTIL you have your pct planned and all items ON HAND! Get yourself some adex, go with .5 eod(my preference) get yourself two prepaid female hormone panel labs from privatemdlabs.com... do one lab midway through and one after,, I also do a lab prior to any cycle,, but that's just me,,, I plan on keeping my first liver as long as I can :)

evodrag

Awards
Theres nothing like test IMO. Easy to run and diet will determine how bulky you look. If you want a little mass and cut I do :

Test E 400mg a week 1-12
arimidex .5mg EOD weeks 4-14
clomid starting at week 14-18 like this 100/50/50/25/25

Easy

homerwadson

Awards
Stay away from beastdrol for now,, stick with that stack you posted or add in helladrol,,, also don't start ANYTHING!! UNTIL you have your pct planned and all items ON HAND! Get yourself some adex, go with .5 eod(my preference) get yourself two prepaid female hormone panel labs from privatemdlabs.com... do one lab midway through and one after,, I also do a lab prior to any cycle,, but that's just me,,, I plan on keeping my first liver as long as I can :)
So the forged and stanzol isnt good enough for pct alone?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
So the forged and stanzol isnt good enough for pct alone?
The adex is for "on cycle"
I don't do PCT because of being on trt full time, so I'll leave the pct advice to other people

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

I'll be doing Test E ~400 / week for 12 weeks for my first cycle, I heard around 400 is the minimum to really put on some good size. I'm in the same boat as you man, I'm not trying to gain 30 pounds, but 10 or so quality L-B's would be great. I'm starting either this Sun, next Sun, or latest Sun after that. I will definitely post a log...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
PS I'll bet though since you and I haven't done it before, that 300 or so would probably get results. The only thing is that's supposedly getting into TRT (Test Replacement Therapy) territory; so if your natural test production stops (as a result of say, 250 mg test / wk) and you're doing the amt of test to make up for what you caused to shut down, you're only breaking even.

That's why, from what I've heard, you need around 400 / wk and most people do 500 per week for 10 or 12 wks. Personally I'd rather play it safe with a lower like 400, I'm not trying to buy a new wardrobe...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
The test as a base to a Ph is fine at 200-300... you're breaking even on the test to get the best results from the Ph and to keep your libido from taking a nose dive. otherwise the ph shuts you down and you're running a deficit,,, if you're running a test only cycle then you definitely need higher amounts

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am willing to bet this guy if he posted pictures probably is not truly ready for aas......Just a wild guess lol

-Matt

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards

1 Katanadrol v2.0
1 Forged Burner
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forma Stanzol

I think is a good cutting cycle to loose body ft I need to go on that myself. I'm adding another ingredient on it. But is. A personal choice one o ephedra.

Diet is key. And most people are afraid of doing it.

homerwadson

Awards
So there is no PH test alternitive to run with the stack?.. The place im getting the stack from doesnt have "test"

homerwadson

Awards
I am willing to bet this guy if he posted pictures probably is not truly ready for aas......Just a wild guess lol

-Matt
Probably not..but im going to do anything to loose my gut without looking stick thin in my upper body.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
niiiiice!
Seriously though your body will thank you if you wait. Dude I've been working out 16 years and have done as much as I could to get the best results (while still having somewhat of a life) without AAS. I'm just going to start my first AAS cycle in the coming weeks.

I'm still a rookie AAS-wise, but I think if your body fat is up high, and no offense it looks pretty high, then side effects are wayyy worse. Please please, you can definitely build muscle and lose fat if you diet correctly, and lift properly 4-5 times per week. Once you're stuck, and really stuck, in a plateau (which I'll bet you can have gains for a long time) for at least a year, then I'd say try the primo whatever else...

homerwadson

Awards
Seriously though your body will thank you if you wait. Dude I've been working out 16 years and have done as much as I could to get the best results (while still having somewhat of a life) without AAS. I'm just going to start my first AAS cycle in the coming weeks.

I'm still a rookie AAS-wise, but I think if your body fat is up high, and no offense it looks pretty high, then side effects are wayyy worse. Please please, you can definitely build muscle and lose fat if you diet correctly, and lift properly 4-5 times per week. Once you're stuck, and really stuck, in a plateau (which I'll bet you can have gains for a long time) for at least a year, then I'd say try the primo whatever else...
Ok but what about fat loss? Something out there has got to be able to help. And I mean a lot. Without killing what little muacle I have up top... Any thing??? If I havr to go through one more summer like this ill start shooting anything I can get my hands on.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Ok but what about fat loss? Something out there has got to be able to help. And I mean a lot. Without killing what little muacle I have up top... Any thing??? If I havr to go through one more summer like this ill start shooting anything I can get my hands on.
Back in the 90's and early 2000's it was well said the only ingredients to weight loss was cardio and diet. But supplement wise ephedra is best ever reason it was ban cause fat people would take it and heart for elevated and die from heart attacks without working out. Story short find ephedra and believe me in 5 weeks you will thank me.
Do not take if heart condition exist I'm not responsible.