Clenbuterol Proper Dosing

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Question guys-

New to this whole clen deal, and I have a schedule that I am keeping as far as starting little and then graduating to higher dose and then tapering off. two weeks on and two off. My trouble is the dosing part. I'm currently using a 30 unit insulin pin, which grows in increments of 5(5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 units). Between each of the of the 5 units is hashes EX: llll5llll10llll15 and so on. What does each unit stand for? In other words to start off on 40 mcg for a couple days at first, where would that be on this particular insulin pin?

I know these questions are asked all of the time, but I'm NOT trying to dose wrong with this stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you just get a simple oral syringe?

how many mg per ml is your clen.

mine is 100mcg/ml, so... I just go to the first or second line in the beginning, and work my way up, if it's 100mcg/ml, each line should be 25mcg.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
My clen is 200mcg/ml

I appreciate the direction man. From what I have read you dont want to be wrong with the dosing. Is there a certain oral syringe i get from like a pharmacy or what?

This was how I was going to dose it 20/20/40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/60. two weeks on and two off.

My issue is getting the right measurement.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, just go to your local pharmacy, and pick up an oral syringe.

yea, you dont want to mess it up.

I accidentally grabbed my bottle of clen this morning, thinking I was putting 1ml of clomid into my morning shake. then when putting the bottle back, realized i grabbed the wrong one.

100mcg of clen off the bat is never fun.

so make sure you dont keep your clen next to your clomid.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
what size oral syringe do i get? Is it one with a needle cause i didnt know that let you get those over the counter. I was thinking that I need to get a 1ml syringe

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can get needles in most states otc, but just get w/e size will fit into the bottle, yes, it's sold without a prescription.

only you know what size the bottle is.

i've got one that looks like this..

and one that looks like the 2nd one on the left..

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what size oral syringe do i get? Is it one with a needle cause i didnt know that let you get those over the counter. I was thinking that I need to get a 1ml syringe
You must not have kids lol

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Thanks for the help brother. Im going to go check into this right now

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
That dosage looks good, I would run it 3 weeks on 2 weeks off. Just take some Benadryl before bed in your 3rd week so your receptors don't get saturated.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
That dosage looks good, I would run it 3 weeks on 2 weeks off. Just take some Benadryl before bed in your 3rd week so your receptors don't get saturated.
I hear contradictions on this all the time lol

Thinking of doing clen for the summer but I want input from people I trust like rodja and cooper for Aaron, but idk of they have used it. I didn't know you could mix that **** in your shakes though lol

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
I just did a 2 weeks o clen and 2 weeks of t-3 now on off cycle for a month. With clen I did oral so I did 40mcg per day for 3 days and increase everyday after to 120mcgs

You can do clen for life if you take ketotifen. Look it up.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
I just did clen oral 2 weeks and 2 weeks of t-3 but u can do clen for ever if you take ketotifen. Look it up. I did clen at 40mcg per day 2 days and then when up 40mcgs per day to 120mgs for the rest of time.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I just did clen oral 2 weeks and 2 weeks of t-3 but u can do clen for ever if you take ketotifen. Look it up. I did clen at 40mcg per day 2 days and then when up 40mcgs per day to 120mgs for the rest of time.
do you get ketotifen from the store or what?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I have heard that you can use Benadry as well, but then others say it doesn't work. Thoughts?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I get mine from a research chem site.

I see you didn't trust my dosing, huh?! Lol.
I didnt trust the tools I was using so I got that 1ml and it was way easier to measure. now i know exactly without a bunch of math

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I just did a 2 weeks o clen and 2 weeks of t-3 now on off cycle for a month. With clen I did oral so I did 40mcg per day for 3 days and increase everyday after to 120mcgs

You can do clen for life if you take ketotifen. Look it up.
Are you taking that Ketotifen/Ben everyday at night or at the end of the two or three weeks on?

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Are you taking that Ketotifen/Ben everyday at night or at the end of the two or three weeks on?
No I didn't take it because I only did the 2on 2 off I do have it but have no guide to it so I said agh not gonna run something I have no clue off plus I did t3 for 2 weeks after

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The second i hit 100mcg of clen i start keto, and i hit 100mcg in about 5 days. I take 1ml keto every night for as long as i want to run clen, which in my current case is 7 weeks straight. I take 160-180mcg clen daily. 180 if i can stand the sides, 160 i'm solid at.

I do not recommend going over 100 or 120mcg for a fist time user. Hell, i don't recommend clen to anyone lol.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Got it. Thanks man. Ill do a little more research on this

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
The second i hit 100mcg of clen i start keto, and i hit 100mcg in about 5 days. I take 1ml keto every night for as long as i want to run clen, which in my current case is 7 weeks straight. I take 160-180mcg clen daily. 180 if i can stand the sides, 160 i'm solid at.

I do not recommend going over 100 or 120mcg for a fist time user. Hell, i don't recommend clen to anyone lol.
Its that bad huh... lol. I wont be on it for very long. just getting that extra edge

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do to Clen being rough on your system, and how easy it is for people to abuse it... (ooops 100mcg instead of 10mcg)... i don't advise anyone taking it.

2 weeks on will help give you some kick to your fat burning.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Should Cardio be implemented into this program?

My diet has been a low amount of calories and high protein intake and lifting. I was 246 in Feb and floating around 225 right now but ive been losing weight every week. I want to be right around 205 and I figure this will help me get there. But im not trying to croak because I decided to get on the treadmill for 30 min.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Should Cardio be implemented into this program?

My diet has been a low amount of calories and high protein intake and lifting. I was 246 in Feb and floating around 225 right now but ive been losing weight every week. I want to be right around 205 and I figure this will help me get there. But im not trying to croak because I decided to get on the treadmill for 30 min.
Yes clen is not a fat burner but a bronchial acting effect meaning it lets u do more cardio because it opens your respiratory system. Clen was created for people with asthma.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Is there a reason why you gradually go down with dosage in week two? Can you just stop flat at 100-120mcg and cycle off for 2 wks?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes clen is not a fat burner but a bronchial acting effect meaning it lets u do more cardio because it opens your respiratory system. Clen was created for people with asthma.
You're thinking of ephedrine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason why you gradually go down with dosage in week two? Can you just stop flat at 100-120mcg and cycle off for 2 wks?
Taper up, no need to taper down. Hit your max dosage and stay there.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
You're thinking of ephedrine.
No ephedrine is made for appetite suppressant I use it during EQ cycle. Clen medically is for asthma. They give it to patients in other countries for that that's why cyclist test positive for clen so much. Due to it helps them last longer in their sport without lacking breath

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
You guys know to much...lol. Thanks for the direction. As far as dosing does it matter what brand it is or is clen just clen

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ephedrine is made for appetite suppressant I use it during EQ cycle. Clen medically is for asthma. They give it to patients in other countries for that that's why cyclist test positive for clen so much. Due to it helps them last longer in their sport without lacking breath
The way you said it made me think you were quoting off google and an ephedrine article.

Iirc Clen was originally made for livestock, something about lean mass. I need to look it up again. It has it's asthma uses i'm not arguing that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And ephedrine was not made to be an appetite suppressant, it's two chief uses: bronchodilator and decongestant. The appetite suppression is simply a side effect which some users do not even get. Like myself.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
And ephedrine was not made to be an appetite suppressant, it's two chief uses: bronchodilator and decongestant. The appetite suppression is simply a side effect which some users do not even get. Like myself.
Yeah I barely get the appetite suppressant but it helps.

Also ephedrine and ephedra are two different ingredients just an FYI

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
You guys know to much...lol. Thanks for the direction. As far as dosing does it matter what brand it is or is clen just clen
Hey Fellas! You're in a pi$$ing contest and forgot to answer my question. Im the one who needs the help...lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I barely get the appetite suppressant but it helps.

Also ephedrine and ephedra are two different ingredients just an FYI
Man walked on the moon, just wanted to let you know.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on where you get it from. Some pills are made out of bathtubs and sold online. I don't recommend those. Some are from research chem sites where it may or may not be legit. Research chem sites are the easiest to deal with. You will know very quickly if it's legit. Those will be liquid most likely, so you'll want to pick up an oral syringe if you don't have one. A 1ml oral syringe is the cat's meow.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
has anyone used clen during pct?

Krypt

Banned
Awards
yea, just go to your local pharmacy, and pick up an oral syringe.

yea, you dont want to mess it up.

I accidentally grabbed my bottle of clen this morning, thinking I was putting 1ml of clomid into my morning shake. then when putting the bottle back, realized i grabbed the wrong one.

100mcg of clen off the bat is never fun.

so make sure you dont keep your clen next to your clomid.

You put clomid in your protein shakes??? never heard of that! Shouldn't you let it absorb under your tongue?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone used clen during pct?
I've used Clen post SD. Started week 2 of PCT just to see how much water i lost first. Worked well, but if you are shut down and your appetite is low you really need to make sure you're eating enough. Clen may be anti catabolic but you still need to keep the cals up to maintain those oral steroid gains. I haven't seen an issue with myself or another user when using Clen during PCT. Go for it.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Thanks mane. Thats what I got was the liquid. Now I went and looked into Keto at the pharmacy and they told me that it comes in eye drop form and thats all I saw. Im thinking thats not what I want but I figured I would ask the stupid question anyway? Otherwise I was just going to use the Benedryl even though i have heard people say and read it works but keto works better.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Thanks mane. Thats what I got was the liquid. Now I went and looked into Keto at the pharmacy and they told me that it comes in eye drop form and thats all I saw. Im thinking thats not what I want but I figured I would ask the stupid question anyway? Otherwise I was just going to use the Benedryl even though i have heard people say and read it works but keto works better.
you get it from where you got your clen most likely

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Exactly. Look for Ketotifen Fumarate. If you bought clen, you can buy that too.
Does body temp have to increase in order to have affect, or does that just happen with some people? I noticed other sides, such as shaky hands but no dramatic increase in body temp where I felt hot. Im sure it affects everyone different

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does body temp have to increase in order to have affect, or does that just happen with some people? I noticed other sides, such as shaky hands but no dramatic increase in body temp where I felt hot. Im sure it affects everyone different
Hey bro...sorry I'm late in here but yes you will sweat your ass off lol and yes you will shake but you get use to it after a little while

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I randomly get hot on clen, but the shakes happen more often than not. Runnning 1ml keto every night, sides are typical for me on the dose of clen i run. Some people will stay hot and sweat a lot, others will have the shakes more... really will be up to how your body handles it. Some people can't even handle low doses of clen, i can handle around 180mcg daily.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I randomly get hot on clen, but the shakes happen more often than not. Runnning 1ml keto every night, sides are typical for me on the dose of clen i run. Some people will stay hot and sweat a lot, others will have the shakes more... really will be up to how your body handles it. Some people can't even handle low doses of clen, i can handle around 180mcg daily.
Do you break it up ever when you get up to like 100mcg? Maybe a dose in the morning and again at lunch?