steroid alternatives

Alabama

Awards
Has anyone had any experience with steroid alternatives?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not sure on your question

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such as..?

Do you mean like SARMs? Or do you mean like an OTC test booster? Or do you mean peptides like GHRH's or IGF-1?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've done them before they worked pretty good...ok first you have to drawn a few pints of blood over a few week period...then go to your lab room (I'm sure most ppl have one) then simply extract the testosterone from your collection of blood....then inject 250mg 2 times a week into your ass and there!! legal alternative to steroids

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah I've done them before they worked pretty good...ok first you have to drawn a few pints of blood over a few week period...then go to your lab room (I'm sure most ppl have one) then simply extract the testosterone from your collection of blood....then inject 250mg 2 times a week into your ass and there!! legal alternative to steroids
its been proven that injection to the left pupil increases test intake by 100 nano grams...personally i shoot directly into the trachea

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And M1T always gets the boys back quick.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though some creatine, DAA and maybee throw in some Erase and that's a pretty Damn good Non hormonal stack.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a lot of good stuff out there. Just keep reading.
I like Natadrol doses at 8 pills per day for 6 weeks with daa and erase for pct.
There's a lot of natty combos

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what OPs asking?

Anabeta Elite is pretty much going to own the realm of non-steroidal anabolics though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what OPs asking?

Anabeta Elite is pretty much going to own the realm of non-steroidal anabolics though.
shiit, send me a bottle! and when you're in town, hit me up, i quit that shiitty gym too. going to go back to a real gym with real lifters. bunch of retards there.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
shiit, send me a bottle! and when you're in town, hit me up, i quit that shiitty gym too. going to go back to a real gym with real lifters. bunch of retards there.
I feel u bro... That's how my last gym was... i live on OSU campus so we get a bunch of regards there lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, will do man.

Join one of my logging opportunity threads.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the op is going to come in this thread and be like "WTF"

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I feel u bro... That's how my last gym was... i live on OSU campus so we get a bunch of regards there lol
You won't believe the BS I experienced today deadlifting. I was told that the rattle of the weights on the floor and my grunting was considered offensive. Offensive to who? The 90 year old guy on the bike or the kid trying to accomplish alternate dumbbell curls with 50lbs using all back. Military gyms are some of the worst.

I'm good now, I vented. Now I can go back to work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You won't believe the BS I experienced today deadlifting. I was told that the rattle of the weights on the floor and my grunting was considered offensive. Offensive to who? The 90 year old guy on the bike or the kid trying to accomplish alternate dumbbell curls with 50lbs using all back. Military gyms are some of the worst.

Lmao for sure X-D I was a ranger 4 years

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I always get told my deadlifting is offending people, I just laugh and do it anyway.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i got you all beat. they gym I worked at used to be a planet fitness. and to top it off, the head trainer (Dom) told me the lats were not the agonist (primary muscle used) in a lat pull down, that it's targeting the middle back.

I was like, WTF, he must be retarded.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i got you all beat. they gym I worked at used to be a planet fitness. and to top it off, the head trainer (Dom) told me the lats were not the agonist (primary muscle used) in a lat pull down, that it's targeting the middle back.

I was like, WTF, he must be retarded.
Lol, when i walked in i was like "wtf, planet fitness doesnt want any Erase!"

Was that the big guy there when i went to talk to Jaime?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Planet fitness is bad news
Its only good for treadmills

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably, he's about my hieght, he doesn't know sht about supplements, thinks kre-alkalyn is the greatest thing ever. She goes by what he says about stuff.

everything there is all f-ed up.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably, he's about my hieght, he doesn't know sht about supplements, thinks kre-alkalyn is the greatest thing ever. She goes by what he says about stuff.

everything there is all f-ed up.
Lol.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established