Hella first cycle -- thoughts?

sexualtyranno

Awards
Alright boys and girls -- been lurking for a long while as I've built up to this point. Finally just bit the bullet and decided to jump in for a first PH cycle.

I'm 27, 162lbs or so, been lifting for 2-3 years, although I did lift quite a bit before that, I was vegetarian so I never made any gains. Yes, I know -- bad idea!

I'm probably around 15-16% bf right now so for the first cycle I'm hoping to lean out and put on maybe 5-10lbs while dropping 2-4% bf. We'll see...

In any case, here's the plan:

Decided to go with the Mr. Supps Helladrol starter stack just out of sheer ease, but am using other stuff to support.

Cycle - 6 weeks
Helladrol 6 weeks -- 75/75/75/100/100/125 (I know other guys have used similar dosing lately and have had good results)
Forged liver support (6 weeks)
Fish oil
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Animal pak multi
Glucosamine joint (some generic brand, probably no good lol)
Need2slin

PCT
Forged Post Cycle (4 weeks)
Forma Stanzol (10 pumps ed, 4 weeks)
Torem (yes it is citrate so I have the conversion table in mgs to properly dose to toremifene -- 4 weeks)
N2bm DAA powder (3g ed, 4 weeks)

Okay that's it -- any thoughts? I'm a little worried about gyno because I already have residual gyno left over from being a bit chunky and from puberty. Hoping that eventually cutting down to ~10% bf later in the summer/year will erase some of dat dere gyno look.

Thanks! Appreciate all the help already even though I'm just a lurker. I've learned a lot from reading. Time to act.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your height at that weight? Outline looks pod and seems you did your homework. Good to see that for sure. Hella will be a good choice for 5-10 with dropped bf. kill it bro!

sexualtyranno

Awards
What is your height at that weight? Outline looks pod and seems you did your homework. Good to see that for sure. Hella will be a good choice for 5-10 with dropped bf. kill it bro!
Thanks brah -- I'm a doctoral student at a top school, so I actually *enjoy* doing homework.

Yeah forgot to mention height. 5'8 162 lbs, 15-16% bf.

Sadly, I will not be able to do a log for the aforementioned reason. Can't have anything too public.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's cool man, I had a cycle of Hdrol with about the same start weight-158 and when all was said and done ended at 166-7 holding steady. Same bf percent too, you should enjoy this if you can just drop a few updates in here.

sexualtyranno

Awards
That's cool man, I had a cycle of Hdrol with about the same start weight-158 and when all was said and done ended at 166-7 holding steady. Same bf percent too, you should enjoy this if you can just drop a few updates in here.
Sounds good -- like the idea of updating. I think when I said that I wouldn't log I meant with pics. Can't post any pics, but I will surely keep a log with stats/info/thoughts.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good -- like the idea of updating. I think when I said that I wouldn't log I meant with pics. Can't post any pics, but I will surely keep a log with stats/info/thoughts.
Look forward to it man! If you log in a different thread post the link here.

sexualtyranno

Awards
Log is in the Cycle Info section -- I don't have 50 posts to post the link lol.

sexualtyranno

Awards
Well it seems that my log was deleted (?) as it no longer exists. In any case, after about 3 days of heavy, nasty caffeine withdraw, I finally evened out (I hope!) and my energy levels have skyrocketed along with gym intensity. I'm also up 2 lbs since Sunday, which to me seems like a fast gain, but perhaps that is normal?

My diet has been around 2500 kcals, 180 grams protonz (yes I know I need to increase this to maximize, but damn it's difficult with limited budget!). Didn't really do any cardio earlier in the week because of the caffeine headaches, but will hit it up this weekend and tonight for-sure. Since I'm worried about gyno, I've been applying 3 pumps of the forma to my chest/abs in the morning and night. Other than that, nothing else to report just yet. Really looking forward to next week when I can annihilate the gym every day without worrying about caffeine withdraw or lecturing my undergrad students...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it seems that my log was deleted (?) as it no longer exists. In any case, after about 3 days of heavy, nasty caffeine withdraw, I finally evened out (I hope!) and my energy levels have skyrocketed along with gym intensity. I'm also up 2 lbs since Sunday, which to me seems like a fast gain, but perhaps that is normal?

My diet has been around 2500 kcals, 180 grams protonz (yes I know I need to increase this to maximize, but damn it's difficult with limited budget!). Didn't really do any cardio earlier in the week because of the caffeine headaches, but will hit it up this weekend and tonight for-sure. Since I'm worried about gyno, I've been applying 3 pumps of the forma to my chest/abs in the morning and night. Other than that, nothing else to report just yet. Really looking forward to next week when I can annihilate the gym every day without worrying about caffeine withdraw or lecturing my undergrad students...
Don't wanna hear hard on a budget!!! Tuna is dirt cheap, and has so much protein it's ridiculous!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you got me -- time to man up.
Make sure to be hitting atleast 250 grams a day and make sure to get from 1.5-2 gallons of water, Hdrol will soak it right up!

sexualtyranno

Awards
Make sure to be hitting atleast 250 grams a day and make sure to get from 1.5-2 gallons of water, Hdrol will soak it right up!
Gotcha -- water is spot on but need to up the protein.

sexualtyranno

Awards
6 days in and I've gained 5 pounds... normal? Vascularity seems to have increased but I'm not noticing much drop in body fat yet, if any -- but I know these things take a long time to show. I'm more worried about gaining too much weight and turning this into full-on bulk, which it was not really meant to be... diet is still 2500kcals, 250 grams of protein (upped from ~180). Yesterday I took the day off from lifting and just focused on cardio. Intended to do low intensity for 1.5 hours on treadmill and/or bike but I found that my lower back, upper thighs, and shins were locking up really tight. Is this something to be concerned about? I admit because of previous injuries my cardio is not awesome but damn I've never had my body just lock me out like that before. Finishing 45 minutes was quite a chore. I went outside and tried doing sprints after but same deal -- got maybe two sprints in and locked out.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
6 days in and I've gained 5 pounds... normal? Vascularity seems to have increased but I'm not noticing much drop in body fat yet, if any -- but I know these things take a long time to show. I'm more worried about gaining too much weight and turning this into full-on bulk, which it was not really meant to be... diet is still 2500kcals, 250 grams of protein (upped from ~180). Yesterday I took the day off from lifting and just focused on cardio. Intended to do low intensity for 1.5 hours on treadmill and/or bike but I found that my lower back, upper thighs, and shins were locking up really tight. Is this something to be concerned about? I admit because of previous injuries my cardio is not awesome but damn I've never had my body just lock me out like that before. Finishing 45 minutes was quite a chore. I went outside and tried doing sprints after but same deal -- got maybe two sprints in and locked out.
You hear this a lot in logs ... Everyone supplements 5g+ taurine for the pumps hdrol gives.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Hella and Katana interest me from Mr. I would love to run one of them. Keep us up to date on the outcome of your run, definitely interested in the follow-up.

sexualtyranno

Awards
Update! Nearing the end of Week 4.

Still gaining weight and my lifts are going up like mad. Vascularity is great and the determination to kill the gym every time is definitely there. However, since this week I've gone up to 100mg of the Hella the pumps have gotten really bad. I was able to keep them contained beforehand but now I need the taurine for-sure.

No other side effects, although I'm convinced my moobs have gotten bigger (but it's likely all just in my head). I've been using the Forma twice a day (5 pumps) to prevent gyno so, again, it's very unlikely I've gotten any.

Not leaning out/dropping bf% like I had hoped, so after the cycle is done I think I'm going to look into clen-tech. Anyone got advice on cutting with clen? I've done EC before.

Size in my delts is very noticeable.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Is "SexualTyranno" a Predator reference / Jesse 'The Body' Ventura quote?? If so, awesome!

sexualtyranno

Awards
Is "SexualTyranno" a Predator reference / Jesse 'The Body' Ventura quote?? If so, awesome!
Buncha slack-jawed phaggots round here...

Greatest movie of all time? Possibly.

With such great lines as "Dillon! You sonofabitch! Wats tha matta? The CIA gotchu pushin too many pencils?"

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Buncha slack-jawed phaggots round here...

Greatest movie of all time? Possibly.

With such great lines as "Dillon! You sonofabitch! Wats tha matta? The CIA gotchu pushin too many pencils?"
Dude, I agree it's a top fiver for sure. Best overall muscle-mass of any movie. Glad to see it wasn't just a coincidence brotha! "This stuff will make you a God damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me".

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update! Nearing the end of Week 4.

Still gaining weight and my lifts are going up like mad. Vascularity is great and the determination to kill the gym every time is definitely there. However, since this week I've gone up to 100mg of the Hella the pumps have gotten really bad. I was able to keep them contained beforehand but now I need the taurine for-sure.

No other side effects, although I'm convinced my moobs have gotten bigger (but it's likely all just in my head). I've been using the Forma twice a day (5 pumps) to prevent gyno so, again, it's very unlikely I've gotten any.

Not leaning out/dropping bf% like I had hoped, so after the cycle is done I think I'm going to look into clen-tech. Anyone got advice on cutting with clen? I've done EC before.

Size in my delts is very noticeable.
My delts and traps also blew up on hdrol. My mom actually asked wtf happened to my neck by day 7! Love that your still gaining size and strength. Week 3-4 were my favorite, 5-6 just tapered off and gains stopped for me. Enjoy man your in the prime!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What's that you said about a toremifene citrate conversion chart? I have some toremifene citrate capsules coming for my first cycle but I've never heard of this chart.

sexualtyranno

Awards
What's that you said about a toremifene citrate conversion chart? I have some toremifene citrate capsules coming for my first cycle but I've never heard of this chart.
I got this from somewhere on this site, can't remember where, but since I'm having a hard time uploading the image, you might try to do a search on the site.

sexualtyranno

Awards
Alright, few questions about PCT just to make sure I do it right. Any changes to the diet? Any changes to the routine? I've read that I should have less volume for the routine (which makes sense). Diet I can't find too much on.

Also, how about dosing during the PCT?

The back pumps (and shin/ankle pain) are getting so bad I am also thinking of calling this thing off before the full 6 weeks. We'll see how a few more days on the taurine goes. So far I've been dosing the taurine at 3grams 1 hour before the workout and it's having little effect. This afternoon I dosed at 4grams, still nothing. Since today was leg day, my squat form was terrible and I wasn't able to go heavy at all. Back day yesterday surprisingly went well despite the back pumps.

The worst part is that I am having trouble walking around on campus during the day because I'll get back pumps + those shin/ankle pains. I walk around with probably 30+ lbs of books in my backpack and it's nearing 100 degrees outside. It's embarassing that I can barely make it across campus and when I do I can't even lift my feet up because my ankles are so tight.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Alright, few questions about PCT just to make sure I do it right. Any changes to the diet? Any changes to the routine? I've read that I should have less volume for the routine (which makes sense). Diet I can't find too much on.

Also, how about dosing during the PCT?

The back pumps (and shin/ankle pain) are getting so bad I am also thinking of calling this thing off before the full 6 weeks. We'll see how a few more days on the taurine goes. So far I've been dosing the taurine at 3grams 1 hour before the workout and it's having little effect. This afternoon I dosed at 4grams, still nothing. Since today was leg day, my squat form was terrible and I wasn't able to go heavy at all. Back day yesterday surprisingly went well despite the back pumps.

The worst part is that I am having trouble walking around on campus during the day because I'll get back pumps + those shin/ankle pains. I walk around with probably 30+ lbs of books in my backpack and it's nearing 100 degrees outside. It's embarassing that I can barely make it across campus and when I do I can't even lift my feet up because my ankles are so tight.
Have you checked your blood pressure? With pumps this bad I'm just wondering if it may also be BP related. It's never too late to tone back the dosage. Maybe finish it up at 75mg and see if it makes a difference. Possibly add some celery seed in there for added BP control with the hawthorne berry.