my take on m4ohn...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

Talking my take on m4ohn...

it's now week 5 for me doing 40mgs/day (4 x 10mg) for the first 4 weeks & then up'd it to 60 this week. acne is coming on pretty strong. alot of wood in the middle of the night &/or early morning. some trouble urinating definitely, (1) saw palm gel cap pre bed corrects it easily. aggression certainly heightened. i really havn't seen much happen in terms of composition like i had hoped. for me it HAS been good for making training sessions go really well. consistently. i am now wondering if it might be best used just like m5aa. just down a good dose before training. just my opinion.

2. Banned

My 2 cycles with M4OHN are very similar to your results and sides. Bottom line for me is that M4OHN is crap!
  3. Banned

I knew it was overrated. lots of people here have been pushing this product(hmmmmm I wonder why)

Everyone that has claimed to see good results from it...was stacking it with something else.
    •   

4. Banned

I wouldnt trust the words of a "Rogue Drone"

out of the 62 people....how many were running it alone?

thank you for your time
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp
    it's now week 5 for me doing 40mgs/day (4 x 10mg) for the first 4 weeks & then up'd it to 60 this week. acne is coming on pretty strong. alot of wood in the middle of the night &/or early morning. some trouble urinating definitely, (1) saw palm gel cap pre bed corrects it easily. aggression certainly heightened. i really havn't seen much happen in terms of composition like i had hoped. for me it HAS been good for making training sessions go really well. consistently. i am now wondering if it might be best used just like m5aa. just down a good dose before training. just my opinion.
    Um...lets see,
    methyl4OHN tablets, 4mg/tab, 90 Tabs per Bottle for $32

How many bottles do I need to do your cycle:
    1st 4 weeks=40mgs/day=10 tabs per day x 7 days per week x 4weeks=280 tabs, so that would be about 3 bottles = $96

lmao...now about the next few weeks...lmao
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Go read the feedback and do the numbers, the positive reports are there on solo use.

Yes, Jah, I am a Rogue Drone. I don't need the crowd to tell me that M4OHN feels like Anavar for me.
    Im not looking to get into another internet fight.

but at 67years old...im sure anything will make YOU feel good.

I can get more gains off of creatine mono....than M4OHN

lets see $10 for creatine mono..vs. $100+ for M4OHN+nolva

hmmmmmm ...thats a hard one
  7. Banned

it is fairly simple - PH's work for everyone. Just not on the same level

like i said before..

you can get more gains off of creatine mono.....than M4OHN
    Last edited by jah_live10; 09-29-2004 at 08:05 PM.
  8. Registered User

Rogue: Pay no attention. This joker loves doing this kind of thing. Let him have his fun.
  9. Banned

I know im right. he was wrong
    prohormones/steroids work for everyone.

it sounds like a bunch of followers in this forum.
    .. alot of workers and alot of drones too.

farmer: take your **** to PM's Idont wanna clogg up this thread with your bull****.
    edit your post...

I am in pursuit of the truth. Nothing more and nothing less.

why pay $100+ on a cycle of M4OHN...for such little/none results?
  10. Registered User

What works for one person may not work for another.

Thanks
  11. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp
    it's now week 5 for me doing 40mgs/day (4 x 10mg) for the first 4 weeks & then up'd it to 60 this week...it HAS been good for making training sessions go really well. consistently. i am now wondering if it might be best used just like m5aa. just down a good dose before training. just my opinion.
    I've been thinking along similar lines. Given the short half-life, is it meaningful to think in terms of cycles when the stuff's out of your system by morning? hell, no wonder there no substantial test suppression! When people say it takes a long time to "kick in", maybe they're seeing a cumulative result that has nothing to do with what we think of as being "on-cycle". In order to get a ramp-up in blood levels, you'd have to dose every 3 hours, wouldn't you?

Looking over the posts here since it landed, at first everyone was taking it once a day, and there were clear responders & non-responders: some loved it, even at low doses, said they felt fantastic, their strength was up, recovery was greatly accelerated, aches & pains vanished; others said it stank at all doses, the gains were lousy, it wasn't worth the wasted cycle-time.

Half-life was unknown at this point IIRC and people were assuming it had the persistence of other methyls, so even allowing for differing reactions, it strikes me that there must be some difference in approach or expectation in how the two groups created & performed their cycles. Still, there are signs of durable effects persisting beyond the expiration of the dose. Could be placebo, but it might not be. Something else might be going on.

AM probably has the largest pool of M4OHN cycle data available anywhere. It'd be fascinating to actually pull together the data from the cycles to-date & see what correlations / patterns emerge!
  12. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

How is your diet? Is it possible that you arent hitting your diet 100% everyday, day in day out for the last 4 weeks? I am not saying that is the reason it is or isnt working but ho wmuch protein, how many carbs, fat, cals per day. if your diet isnt 90% or better, I dont care how good the compound is it isnt going to work miracles.

PHS / PS do not work for everyone in the same dosing range. I have 2 friends, one is 27 th eother is 34 both need massive amounts of anything to get any type of response. they do get a response but when you need 60-80mgs M1T per day to notice a response you are obvioulsy not in the same group as the avg user. so although eventually in a high enough dose they will work for everyone, they may not work in want the avg. user group would consider an effective range. Also if you are in the Massive doses club you should seriously consider altering your diet, before using those high amounts. that type of stress puts you in an entirely different risk catagory.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

After 3 weeks, I haven't noticed much, although I started pretty low. 12mg week 1, 16 mg week 2, 24 mg this last week. It's a little early for me to make an absolute judgment obviously. We'll see what happens as I increase to 32 mg tomorrow and probably 40 mg the next week. So far I've noticed that my temper is definitely worse and slightly worse acne on my shoulders. I also feel like I'm pissing more frequently and thirsty more often. Not much of an effect on my workouts, but I think I may be requiring less sleep.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I'm not 67.
    Look to the left of your post under your name.

It says "age: 67".

Your profile lists your birthdate as Nov 5, 1936.

Greenguy, age 50
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Well Rogue, I am disappointed in you. Here I thought I wasn't the oldest guy around here and now I find you were sandbagging a few years LOL! Still I have to agree with you 100% about M4OHN. I've done a 5 week cycle with it alone, a run with some Nordiol and now I'm into wk 3 stacked with 1,4 ADiol. I'm consistently getting the same modest but reliable results from the M4OHN. I did not like the M1T sides when I tried it. For a couple years I had switched to cycles of 1AD and 4AD. I like the M4OHN better than any PH/PS I've seen. It's a shame some guys get little or no response from it but then again I am a creatine non-responder, so I can logically accept their results. **** happens!
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    Well Rogue, I am disappointed in you. Here I thought I wasn't the oldest guy around here and now I find you were sandbagging a few years LOL! Still I have to agree with you 100% about M4OHN. I've done a 5 week cycle with it alone, a run with some Nordiol and now I'm into wk 3 stacked with 1,4 ADiol. I'm consistently getting the same modest but reliable results from the M4OHN. I did not like the M1T sides when I tried it. For a couple years I had switched to cycles of 1AD and 4AD. I like the M4OHN better than any PH/PS I've seen. It's a shame some guys get little or no response from it but then again I am a creatine non-responder, so I can logically accept their results. **** happens!
    keep us updated on these results. I'm starting a similar cycle tomorrow.
  17. Banned

Designer Supps
    How is your diet? Is it possible that you arent hitting your diet 100% everyday, day in day out for the last 4 weeks? I am not saying that is the reason it is or isnt working but ho wmuch protein, how many carbs, fat, cals per day. if your diet isnt 90% or better, I dont care how good the compound is it isnt going to work miracles.

PHS / PS do not work for everyone in the same dosing range. I have 2 friends, one is 27 th eother is 34 both need massive amounts of anything to get any type of response. they do get a response but when you need 60-80mgs M1T per day to notice a response you are obvioulsy not in the same group as the avg user. so although eventually in a high enough dose they will work for everyone, they may not work in want the avg. user group would consider an effective range. Also if you are in the Massive doses club you should seriously consider altering your diet, before using those high amounts. that type of stress puts you in an entirely different risk catagory.
    I agree that ph/ps dont work for everyone on the same dosage.
    but i'll call you out on your bull****. 60-80grams of M1T ? BS.... people can barely stand the sides with 10grams .
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I agree with Rogue Drone here, you have an attitude on several different threads, and honestly it is quite annoying. You would be surprised at what dosages people have run m1t at just ask SS. Not to mention there are some that don't experience the sides and feel great while on it.
  19. Banned

what a bunch of sheep.

80mgs of M1T? bull****.

who in their right mind would be even willing to try 80mgs.

Idiots

and dont even mention SS...its obvious who he works for.
    Last edited by jah_live10; 09-30-2004 at 05:10 PM.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jah_live10
    what a bunch of sheep.

80grams of M1T? bull****.

who in their right mind would be even willing to try 80grams.

Idiots

No one is doing 80 GRAMS...hell alot of people will screew up their diet and not get 80 GRAMs of protein a day. 80 milligrams however i could see happening...seeing as how i ran it at 50 milligrams a day because i didnt respond at ten and twenty. And i dont back anyone here! I am here to learn a little something. I personally am not a fan of m4ohn because i dont like weak steriods i like powerful androgens and testosterone...thats just me though. However i would say it would be very polite of you to change your tone and discuss this like an adult and not like some kid yelling about something that pissed him off.
    Dick
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jah_live10
    what a bunch of sheep.

80grams of M1T? bull****.

who in their right mind would be even willing to try 80grams.

Idiots

Who are you calling sheep? Who are you calling idiots?? What qualifies anyone for these assesments??? I don't work for Sledge, but I do respect the man for putting out great products, and have no reason to question his comments. Please refrain from the condescending tone that you so often use, and try a productive post.
  22. Banned

i meant 80mgs

ok I will shut up now.

i just cant believe people are taking that high of a dose.

sorry guys
  23. Gate Keeper

Ok, fella's the point on both sides was made let that be enough already. Bottom line is with some supps, PH's or whatever some just won't respond, the same goes for meds. Doc's switch up meds quit often because some people's bodies don't respond. Case closed.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

naw, not my diet. i keep everything i eat on a palm pilot with a program called "balancelog" i HIGHLY recommend it. i know the data on what i eat daily about as much as anyone can. it also gives me the tools to plan & monitor my (6) daily meals "on the fly" for great variety. i just did 40mgs ohn (in olive oil...not tabs) i'll let you guys know if it works the same for training "boost". i'll jack it up higher if poor/no results. i think it will perform about the same as it has. thanks for all the comments gentlemen.
  25. Registered User

i don't think i'll use m4ohn again. just didn't seem to do enough to make it worth the money or the hassle of worrying bout more methylated **** going through my liver.

i did notice a slight stimulatory effect and needed less sleep, but i think i could do that with ECA or something similar.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My take on IGF-1
    By Grunt76 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1247
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:28 PM
  2. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. My take on PGCL
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH