Upcoming Epi cycle in 10 days.... Want feedback

TestEinstein

Awards
I'm 27, 6'2"/215 13%BF. Six cycles total in the past, starting around age 22. Last cycle was more than a year ago. I love TestE/EQ and I would dabble with 17aas (dbol) occasionally, but am looking for something shorter and a bit leaner, to get strong and ripped for the warm season. I'm a big believer in the principle of less is more, which is why I am trying to keep this simple and sweet.

Epi: 30/40/40/40/40
Nolva 0/0/0/0/0/40/20/20/10
Erase during PCT

35 days, no frills, not even all that concerned about the AIs since I don't have access to an Rx grade and don't have experience with ATD or 6-bromo. The reason I'm not running another compound is that M-LMG tends to be a gainer, as do most progestins, and I don't want to double up on methyls. HCG I reserve for longer injectible cycles, though I'm sure there might be some miniscule benefit. I'm keeping it at 40 because that seems to be the nearly universally-accepted sweet spot, and most logs I've read don't report much in the way of gains after week 5. 20mg is 1.5 hrs before workout, the rest evenly spaced.

I will rest the 7 days before cycle aside from cardio, and have been doing extra rotator cuff work as a foundation for poundages. 6 days per week, heavier weight the first 2 weeks, progressing to higher rep ranges toward the end. No detail work here. I lift compound and hard. Looking to get to 6'2"/220@11-12%. Split is Chest/Delts/Tri/forearms; Thighs/calves/abs; Back/Trap/Biceps; cardio every day, 15 min. And yes, I can recover with that schedule without overtraining if on gear, though sometimes I have to be creative about putting rest days in.

3600kcal/day @ 40/30/30 P/C/F. 6 meals. Clean...nuff said.

On cycle
Cycle Assist
Taurine
Comprehensive Multi
Glutamine, BCAA powder

Post cycle (In addition to the Erase and Nolva)
Naltrexone 5mg/EOD in PM
Zinc
Cycle Assist
Comp. Multi
Glut/BCAA
Creatine/B-Alanine

Can't have DAA...it aggravates a seizure condition caused by head trauma while I was overseas...not particularly concerned about bounceback from 5 weeks with a SERM anyway.

If you think there is another compound that would do better without significantly greater hepatoxicity, or that another accessable non-17aa product would make a good LEAN addition, or if you really feel I won't survive without some new AI, I welcome your input. (I had considered doing two 400mg(1.6mL) injections of TestE on days 1&8 as a way to enhance early gains, then phase out before PCT begins...might go well with epi's SERM activity, as it did for someone I spoke with recently. But right now I'm leaning toward a single-drug protocol.)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pstanz is a great winny clone. Its not a methyl.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks fine to me. I'm not keen on that EPI dosage, i'd probably bump it higher in the end, but that's your call. Cort control in pct, check. SERM, check. Cycle Assist, check. Diet, check.

Looks good.