Emergency plz help

stackonstacks

stackonstacks

Awards
ok so i was 3 weeks in out of 4 on a bestdrol and halo-plex cycle

bestdrol 20/20/30/30
halo-plex 0/0/50/50/50
but at the end of week 3 i went to jail so my cycle obviously ended with no pct, now i have no sex drive and idk what to do, gf is getting pissed plz help

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get on pct quick! And try not goin to jail

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok bro BESTDROL doesn't require a PCT the whole no sex drive thing is natural after you get out of jail...also your ass will return to its normal size soon and I promise your farts will make a noise again at some point

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's ok bro BESTDROL doesn't require a PCT the whole no sex drive thing is natural after you get out of jail...also your ass will return to its normal size soon and I promise your farts will make a noise again at some point
X-D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jail always makes me lose my sex drive.lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!

LikeMike

Awards
Haha now that's funny!