new member. glad to be here

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
hello all my name is jose from nyc i been here for sometime as a visitor finally became a memeber. former military soldier and navy sailor. just introducing myself. i been training for 12 years but lately on and off now fully back.
my stats are 6'1", 265lbs, a little big on the body fat trying to get back in shape had a knee injury and a bullet wound in the military and kept me out of gym/workouts for a year now back in full effect. dieting is hard to do for me due to living situation but getting by......

done a few cycles before 1st was dbol for 6 weeks second was sustanon 250 for 12 weeks

future goal is to loose weight down to 14-17% bodyfat down to 215lbs so i can do my 3rd cycle which im hoping to do by fall 2012

future cycle is:
sustanon 250 for 12 weeks at 500mgs a week
deca-durabolin for 10 weeks at 400mgs a week
dbol for 6 weeks at 30mg a day

maybe anavar after dbol and til completion of cycle or primo to cut up a bit.

anyways any suggestion comments all welcome...

thank you all

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Welcome aboard brother! I'm also from NYC and pretty new to the site (joined in Feb). I'll defer to the veterans (pardon the pun) on this board, but I can probably guess they'll say to try to use diet / cardio / training to get the body fat down first for a little bit and then run another cycle.

I'm sure you know how to train being in the military, also thx for your service man:)

Most would say that 250 mg sustanon is basically more of a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose vs. a bodybuilding dose. Again though I'm a rookie doing my first cycle of Test E in a few weeks, I'm plan on running it around 400-450 / week. I'll bet more will chime in and give you some solid advice soon...

***edit I see you plan on doing sustanon 500 didn't see that before..and I see that you are also planning on dieting down that's good. Guess I should read more before I respond...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Also I see you're planning deca 10 weeks and most would say deca and boldenone / EQ need to be run longer to really have a good effect. They say a good rule of thumb is that the # of weeks it should be run minimum is = the # of days the half-life is; so for Deca the half-life is 14 days so minimum weeks should be 14.

This is why I'm not doing deca or EQ (even though I bought a little of each hastily) because I don't want to commit to that long of a cycle...

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Thank you all for the welcome. I plan on doing a little more research I have time since I just recover from my injury and have a lot of body fat to loose and yeah on the Deca I honestly would love to add EQ to my cycle I was going to do a continue cycle my cousin did and turn out great of sustanon Deca EQ DBol and jump into a 8 week cycle of winstrol primo and anavar to cut up. We'll see but thanks again.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those compounds, I'd focus on mass. If you eat clean enough and throw in some cardio every week you won't add any greater percentage of fat to your body. Go ahead and add 25lbs lol. Do the cutting later with better cutting compounds imo.

Eat clean. And in your case, eat a lot lol.

What are your plans for PCT? And what are your plans for ancillaries during the cycle?

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
I will do cutting later. Thanks. And I'm eating and doing cardio to loose bodyfat. My pct I always do Nolvadex 20 from week 3 to until pct is done and clomid for 2 weeks and HCG for 2 weeks. I use Arimex but makes me light headed for some reason. I use Liv-52 and milk thistle through cycle and a few ancillies like n2guard and HCGenerate. I feel like my sweat smells hard so I use aromatism but it barely helps during cycle

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
For those compounds, I'd focus on mass. If you eat clean enough and throw in some cardio every week you won't add any greater percentage of fat to your body. Go ahead and add 25lbs lol. Do the cutting later with better cutting compounds imo.

Eat clean. And in your case, eat a lot lol.

What are your plans for PCT? And what are your plans for ancillaries during the cycle?
What you suggest on pct and ancillaries?