Awards
Cycle:

SD- 10/10/10/10/10/10
Mlmg-50/75/75/75/0/0

Pct:
Nolva-20/20/10/10/10
Clomid-100/50/50/50/50

Have all supports stocked.
Adding in a test booster to pct, have adex on hand,just in case, gettin bloods every week with the exception of the end of week one. Dont think too much will change in first week, plus no reason to start worrying that early.
Started today, base blood test was yesterday, see below. Keeping a close eye on liver values and lipids, they start getting too crazy and doc says stop, thats what i will do. Not sure if the doc is gonna make me feel better or worse, in the fact that, im going to see the damage on a weekly basis printed out, in black and white. But, have a positive mind set about everything. Been planning for almost a year, and preloading supports for over a month, Originally was going to stack SD and Epi, but after deliberating with the M.D., decided it wasnt the way to go. He asked what the goal was, i said gain weight and hold it for as long as possible to solidify gains. And thats when i chose mlmg. Ive had good experience before with it, and respond well to it. He looked at the profile and agreed it would be easier on the body. He doesnt like superdrone at all tho.

So scanners already givin me grief. Got tech support (wife) working on the problem, but here are the results from yesterdays base test. Some numbers look a little bit higher than i wouldve thought, for the amount of time that i was preloading supports. Also my wife said that the numbers look as if they dont add up 100%, i guess your AST is supposed to be different from ALT by a larger margin? Any body have more experience with this? Is it possible test was contaminated or f^cked up somehow?
Bilirubin - 0.6 (0.1-1.2)
Alk. Phosph – 60 (25-150)
AST – 30 (0-40)
ALT - 38 (0-55)
Cholesterol- 164 (150 – 220)
HDL- 60 (> 55)
LDL- 72 (< 120)
Triglycerides- 79 (70 – 110)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested on seeing a weekly check

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have been busy and just got back on here. Subbed!

smt1

Awards
Originally was going to stack SD and Epi, but after deliberating with the M.D., decided it wasnt the way to go. He asked what the goal was, i said gain weight and hold it for as long as possible to solidify gains. And thats when i chose mlmg. Ive had good experience before with it, and respond well to it. He looked at the profile and agreed it would be easier on the body. He doesnt like superdrone at all tho.
What "profile" is your doctor looking at? I am surprised they know anything about designer steroids.

Big billy

Awards
What "profile" is your doctor looking at? I am surprised they know anything about designer steroids.
I gave him the Nomenclature and let him do his own research months prior. He was able to come up with an idea of what the compound was all about. The "profile" was just the term i used to represent that. He didnt know much about them untill now.

Big billy

Awards
3rd day in, 1st day liftn, pump is awesome, nothing more to comment on, no increases yet. Weights up a few lbs from last week, but diet and water could account for that. Cant wait for that painfull pump from sd in week 2 and beyond. Dr wants me to call in friday, since i wont be going in for a test untill the following friday.

Big billy

Awards
Everythings going along nicely, weight still fluctuating, started 183.5, and today was 186 in the a.m. Talking to doc tomorrow, gym is great, defin. givin me a boost. No gains worth gettin into. More to come, -One

20firebird02

Awards
Subbed. And how did u get a md to go along with this. Last time my md knew I was on cycle he rode my ass for it. Lol

Big billy

Awards
Subbed. And how did u get a md to go along with this. Last time my md knew I was on cycle he rode my ass for it. Lol
It wasnt easy, and it took a few months. Eventually i said "look, im doin this, you gonna help or not?" he said he would help. He still gives me a hard time. The best was when i called yesterday, after being "on" for a week, he said " hey muscle man, you 300 lbs yet?" What a dick.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasnt easy, and it took a few months. Eventually i said "look, im doin this, you gonna help or not?" he said he would help. He still gives me a hard time. The best was when i called yesterday, after being "on" for a week, he said " hey muscle man, you 300 lbs yet?" What a dick.

LOL...Thats classic!!!

Big billy

Awards
Any body ever use MGF peptide during PCT to help keep and solidy gains further. My Buddy grabbed some during a sale event from somewhere, and he ran it himself for about 12 weeks. He added quality mass (6lbs) without the use of anything else, and without tweeking his diet or training in anyway. I thought that was pretty impressive for ?natty? gains. I would say natty, you might not.
Anyway, was thinking off adding it to PCT. I have to run it by my Doc, who wont be happy, cause im already doing enough to myself, now im gonna start shootin research chems. Yeah, that might not go well, but, just seeing whos had experience with it, and how it went. Gonna post this in a few other forums. Thanks in advance. Gym tomorrow will update after.-One

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrone? Did you buy that from a Jawa on Tatooine?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, no Primordial back in 2010. Liquid SD, able to be dosed by mg for more convienent doseing protocals.
Heh i know what it is, just couldn't resist a Star Wars joke :D

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
. Keeping a close eye on liver values and lipids, they start getting too crazy and doc says stop, thats what i will do.
In that case this will be a 3 week cycle... ;) seriously I hope it goes the full 6 , but I think the hdl (and liver if he doesn't want to see out of range numbers) effects will catch your docs eye.

Big billy

Awards
Great chest day today. Spend a few extra sets warming up on bench, and then moved onto heavy singles. I was able to add 20 lbs to my bench probably because i was only doing singles. did 15 sets of singles and dropped the weight for 3 sets of 8. Crazy pump, but went further and did 3 sets incline, first time i ever warmed up with 50lb dumbells on incline, and it felt fine. Did some cable crossovers for a nice stretch, and then the pump got a little painfull, loved it. Did a few sets bodyweight dips, and then decided to finish off the tris today as well. Skull crushers, Standing extensions, and rope pull downs

Just didnt feel like leavin the gym today.
Bodyweights up 10 lbs already from the start. I was on a maintainance diet for over a month prior, and with all the water im drinking i knew i was gonna throw some water weight on fast, but dam. Keeping diet as clean as i can without going insane over it. And def. feel fuller just walking around.
Im gonna mess with my split a little bit this week, to change it up, and since i added tris today.

Another blood test friday, be 13 days in, so give me an idea of how bad 10mg is doin to the body. And just to note there were 3 days this past week that i only dosed somewhere in between 6 and 8mg on the SD, thurs,sat,sun. Since i wasnt in the gym those days, and since this is hopefully going to last a while. No change to m-lmg doses.

And no sides to speak of with the exception of a blood pressure spike here and there, not bad enough to bother me, and easily remidied with adding more water. Up to a 1 & 3/4s gal a day. Def. gettin sick of runnin to the bathroom to piss, but oh well, only gonna get worse if anything. More to come later. -One

Big billy

Awards
Back pumps started, switching protiens to one without creatine added, increasing water intake( almost sick of drinking so much h2o), and adding tuarine satrting at 5 grams. Anyone got anything else they can think of to help with the kidney swelling? All suggestions considered. If it started this early, dont want it to get too bad too fast, willing to try anything.

Big billy

Awards
Yo, whats up. Sorry no update friday. Sisters wedding sat morning, and scanner is still all f'ed up. Liver values have gone up a bit, gonna try to fix this thing right now to scan the results, otherwise im going to just buy a new scanner tuesday. Anyway, its coming, just give me a few. Oh , and as i look at the sheet, lipids have changed, but still within range, livers still in range also, but gettin close to high mark. Also, the doc said that high levels really depend on a person to person basis, as some people heal faster, and some people have elevated values regularly, due to food consumption. Anyone else have experience with elevated levels, off or on cycle?

Big billy

Awards
Aight, Sorry for not updating this past week, very hectic. As I haven’t purchased a new scanner yet I’m stuck typing it out. I will however, keep all results filed so once I do purchase the scanner I can put the actual results. Also, due to copays increasing cause of the amount of tests I’m getting, I no longer am able to get the results the same day as the test, also don’t have the time to hang out for over an hour to get them. So I will be getting the bloods done on Fridays and getting the results mon or tues. Sorry, copays went from 15 to 80$.
In reguard to the cycle, started run at 183.5 and im up to 196 as of today. Weight came fast in the start due to diet and I was starting to put it on too fast, ive since cut cals to a strict 3800 a dayand im still gaining. I plan to ramp it up next week mid week to 4000, and then see if I can gain on that till the end, then PCT I will go up to 4400 give or take. This is all hearsay untill I find out if its going to work. Obviously I will have to add if im not gaining.
Sides are present. Back pumps on lift days, esp. back and leg days, but tuarine helps on rest days. Acne is a slight issue, only because normally I have have no issues, and now im washing face with soap everyday and also scrubbbin the hell outta my back. No more BP issue to speak of.
Pros-Very confidant attitude 24/7, Pumped all day, and def. A lot fuller, while keep vascularity on arms, shoulders, chest. Lifts are all up, no surprise, and weights still coming.
Here’s bloods from fri the 13[SUP]th[/SUP], and the results from the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] will come mon or tues when I get them.
Bilirubin - 0.9 (0.1-1.2)
Alk. Phosph – 67 (25-150)
AST – 33 (0-40)
ALT - 39(0-55)
Cholesterol- 188(150 – 220)
HDL- 54 (> 55)
LDL- 89 (< 120)
Triglycerides- 90 (70 – 110)

Half way thro and feelin good. Docs not worried so im not either.

Big billy

Awards
Well, its all over. Unfortunatley, the results from last friday, the 20th, showed increased liver value to the point of my doc calling of the cycle. He came to the decision yesterday, after i gave another blood test. Hes worried that if the numbers could change so much in one week, that this past week couldve put me at risk for seriouse damage. I knew this would happen, but it was fun while it lasted. Now im trying to decide whether or not to continue the m-lmg for the following two weeks. Im leaning towards yes right now.
The sides did start to get bothersome this past wek, lethargic, no appetite, increased acne, and slight abdominal cramping in the a.m. going to get the results from yesterday, and decide where to go. I will run the lmg untill i get the results tuesday, if the results arent to far off the safe mark i will go for the six weeks on lmg. I will also post gains and other comments then. Also going to try to get to a family members to get all these test put up so everyone can see the week by week damage amounts. Seems the damage just gets worse evey week and from end of week 2 to week three, there is substantial damage done, let alone week 4 and beyond. More to come. -One

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I would have seen this earlier as I would have made some suggestions on blood work test :(

Big billy

Awards
Awesome thread Billy. A lot of people could benefit from seeing this.
Much Appreciated. I know its common knowlegde that SD is toxic, but i was hoping to get an idea of how toxic on a week to week basis, and determine where the rise in values comes from. As far as i can tell, it seems to be week 2 to 3, which would make sense when compared to the multiple other threads discussing the sides getting more prominent, and the gains to start diminishing during this time frame. Thanks again, and there will still be more to come.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Would be interested to know what the results were that scared the doc, will you be able to get the exact numbers from the last tests?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT) and would have asked if there was a test for lipoprotein lipase/hepatic triglyceride lipase (LPL/HTGL) ratio although I am not sure if the activity can be measured via bloodwork or if your typical labcorp would but you sound like your doctor was willing to investigate an research on your behalf so I am sure he would have been able to find out.

Big billy

Awards
Would be interested to know what the results were that scared the doc, will you be able to get the exact numbers from the last tests?
Yes, getting the results Tomorrow. The results werent at the point of damage from the last test, he was more worried that the liver values were able to change so drastically in such a short amount of time. That, and the fact that he has no idea when the bottom would fall out, meaning, no idea when or if the damage being done would hault, or simply keep compiling on top of itself untill the point of organ shut down. Put it this way, he got me worried enough to stop the run. Im glad i had someone looking out for me, because the sides i did feel, werent enough to stop me on my own. Had i not had a doc there to tell me whats what, i wouldve continued thro till the end of the 6 weeks, and probably hurt myself. This is the reason i chose now to shoot for the 6 weeks. Im used to only running SD for 3, except for the first time, i went four.